Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 4:59pm

Style: Hapkido Han Moo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ask and Law Enforcer that is in a city near the Border and they tell u they are worried and Texas has less deaths then the other border states Arizona Has had over 100 kidnappings and The Big Hollywood state of calf' Had Double the shoots that Texas had.
    MS-13 and other gangs are basically look at as local Crime but they are Base in S. America .. this is a Know way that Government Law Makers does to fix numbers so that they can get voted back in they sift numbers around to be set up a way so they can get Support from a different groups .
    u can look up on the web Border Patrol deaths , Border crimes, and get bigger numbers then i putting up i low balling it.

MISSION - CHANNEL 5 NEWS has broken a story that few if any media organizations are reporting. It seems that Mexico violated international law by illegally entering into the United States. The incursion has been caught on video at the Anzalduas International Bridge.

You will see the international boundary that separates the United States from Mexico and what authorities on this side of the border seem to think is a truck packed with armed men crossing into the United States. The video clearly shows a large military-transport vehicle drive north on the Anzalduas bridge over the international boundary.

There were at least a dozen armed military men in the back of the truck which was traveling down the bridge toward the U.S. Customs checkpoint. The driver eventually makes a U-turn just before reaching the lines of cars there. It then starts back south toward Mexico. The military men then pull over and search a vehicle for a few minutes then resume on their way home I am guessing. Soon the intruders cross back over the boundary toward Mexico.

i post that in Texas 66 total of little more then a year was Cartel involve and more then 66 PPl died that just reports of events not deaths.

since 2001 More US citizens was kill in Mexico from crimes then in the wars in the middle east. but u do not see that in the news just in small reports on Government sites of Law Enforcement
    Last edited by KefkaLLTS; 12/24/2012 5:10pm at .

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 5:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KefkaLLTS View Post
    Blah Blah Blah
    So basically a bunch of unsourced crap.

Mara Salvatrucha is not based in S. America. It originated in Los Angelas made up of mostly Salvadorians (central america). A lot of them got deported to Salvador oddly enough taking the street gang from the US to Central America.
    They are not part of the "Mexican cartels" they do deal in drugs.

So if you wanted to argue drug related violence you can include them and some of your other stats but not cartel related.

How the War on Drugs and american consumption of them have a lot more to do with all of this than the firearms that get sent across our border to mexico.

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 5:19pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead View Post
    So? Did you really join a martial arts forum to regale people with diseases and bad luck you supposedly have? If you are actually sick, um, get well soon. If not, stop fishing for sympathy.
    Maybe the story is here for us to understand that disease has ate his brain and that is why all his post are freaking stupid as all hell.

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 6:34pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1st video has nothing to do with Mexican Army shooting at Border Patrol Agents

2nd link Did you really link a Weekly World News article?

3rd article is not news, its a blog full of opinions and questions not facts.

4th article shows that the Mexican army is helping the situation not making it worse

5th link is just the deaths of agents, note that most of them are from accidents, this is no indication of the Cartels coming into America and shooting up the place.

6th link happened in Mexico good try though

7th link once again learn to read virtually all of that violence yep happened on the Mexican side of the border.

So where is your evidence of Mexican Soldiers shooting at the border patrol and of the Cartels coming over the border and shooting up American towns?

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 7:07pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shhhhh tinfoil hats man.

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 7:17pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 9:06pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead View Post
    So? Did you really join a martial arts forum to regale people with diseases and bad luck you supposedly have? If you are actually sick, um, get well soon. If not, stop fishing for sympathy.
    I almost died once fighting NHB. (Boom baby!!!! *self high five)

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 9:17pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KefkaLLTS View Post
    i seen a mouse trap on a snap trap at my grandmother's house late so i told her trap got a mouse and i take care of it after i get up in the morning well i wake up walk in to furnace room and notice its gone i ask if she move it she said no then i look all over for it and found the trap under a shelf with no blood and i yelled at my self for not taking it out side and trashing it. well next day my gran mom told me that she seen it and its big and i said u seeing things and i said it was a small field mouse and she yelled at me saying the small traps will not be big aloft for it so to prove her wrong i went to buy a mouse box trap so it has to walk in and can't get out so a day after i set it i walk in to the back room and i hear something on a shelf i kick the shelf and out comes a big ball of fur that was no mouse or rat and now i looking for some thing to trap a mole. i figure that the mouse ran off after being trapped and a mole came in after the mouse left lol.

some of the other things i found in my grandmother's house over the years other then mouse and mole

black snakes
    garden snakes
    new born kittens
    a fox
    a Golden Hawk
    Shrews
    ground hogs
    bubble bees
    yellow jackets
    hornets
    Flying ants
    a horned Owl
    a bat
    I've identified the OP:

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 9:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Taiji saved me from a life of irritable bowel syndrome.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast