Sponsored Links Spacer Image

On hiatus

Posted On:
    12/25/2012 10:51am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling Bling View Post
    I'm just gonna go ahead and say it, this is the easy money fight for GSP. Ofcourse he wants it. No, not at the level of Silva/Bonnar, but still.

Diaz was almost ko'd by freaking Paul Daley, not the most fight IQ type of fighter out there.
    Lol, I actually forgot to mention my main point. I said "this is the easy money fight for GSP", cause GSP is skipping over Johny Hendricks, who's a much more deserving conteder atm.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/25/2012 12:50pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling Bling View Post
    Lol, I actually forgot to mention my main point. I said "this is the easy money fight for GSP", cause GSP is skipping over Johny Hendricks, who's a much more deserving conteder atm.
    Oh I see! Agreed fully. Not only is he a more deserving contender, I think he is a more threatening one too. Considering GSP has been knocked out before. And Hendricks destroys anything he touches.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2013 3:35pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cant wait for this fight. Simply cannot understand why people are letting their hatred of Nick get in the way of watching this amazing match up.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    1/05/2013 3:46pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    GSP is the UFC's poster boy. They think he will destroy Diaz and they're afraid he might get stretched by Hendricks. Thus, title fight for Diaz.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    1/05/2013 3:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    GSP is the UFC's poster boy. They think he will destroy Diaz and they're afraid he might get stretched by Hendricks. Thus, title fight for Diaz.
    On the button. I also partially blame GSP for this, since he's in a position to pick his next opponent (to a degree).

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2013 4:31pm

Style: Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by brodown View Post
    Cant wait for this fight. Simply cannot understand why people are letting their hatred of Nick get in the way of watching this amazing match up.
    On the contrary, my hatred for Nick is exactly why I'm going to watch this fight.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/06/2013 5:09pm

Style: Muay Thai, Boxing, nogiJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    On the button. I also partially blame GSP for this, since he's in a position to pick his next opponent (to a degree).
    From what I've read, I'm under the impression that it was GSP who specifically asked for this fight. Either way, though, it is definitely ridiculous Diaz gets the shot of Hendricks.

I see Hendricks winning and getting the title shot afterward anyway, though, so he should (he better) get his shot right after anyway.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12