Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. #11
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,839
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling Bling View Post
    I'm just gonna go ahead and say it, this is the easy money fight for GSP. Ofcourse he wants it. No, not at the level of Silva/Bonnar, but still.

    Diaz was almost ko'd by freaking Paul Daley, not the most fight IQ type of fighter out there.
    Lol, I actually forgot to mention my main point. I said "this is the easy money fight for GSP", cause GSP is skipping over Johny Hendricks, who's a much more deserving conteder atm.

    (button in upper right corner) Settings> (left menu under My Account) General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

  2. #12

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Edmonds, WA
    Posts
    257
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling Bling View Post
    Lol, I actually forgot to mention my main point. I said "this is the easy money fight for GSP", cause GSP is skipping over Johny Hendricks, who's a much more deserving conteder atm.
    Oh I see! Agreed fully. Not only is he a more deserving contender, I think he is a more threatening one too. Considering GSP has been knocked out before. And Hendricks destroys anything he touches.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    50
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cant wait for this fight. Simply cannot understand why people are letting their hatred of Nick get in the way of watching this amazing match up.

  4. #14
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,455
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    GSP is the UFC's poster boy. They think he will destroy Diaz and they're afraid he might get stretched by Hendricks. Thus, title fight for Diaz.

  5. #15
    Tranquil Suit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,839
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    GSP is the UFC's poster boy. They think he will destroy Diaz and they're afraid he might get stretched by Hendricks. Thus, title fight for Diaz.
    On the button. I also partially blame GSP for this, since he's in a position to pick his next opponent (to a degree).

    (button in upper right corner) Settings> (left menu under My Account) General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    174
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by brodown View Post
    Cant wait for this fight. Simply cannot understand why people are letting their hatred of Nick get in the way of watching this amazing match up.
    On the contrary, my hatred for Nick is exactly why I'm going to watch this fight.

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Vista, CA
    Posts
    658
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    On the button. I also partially blame GSP for this, since he's in a position to pick his next opponent (to a degree).
    From what I've read, I'm under the impression that it was GSP who specifically asked for this fight. Either way, though, it is definitely ridiculous Diaz gets the shot of Hendricks.

    I see Hendricks winning and getting the title shot afterward anyway, though, so he should (he better) get his shot right after anyway.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO