Hell yeah! Hell no!

Who is the most streetful combat sports athlete

Ok, here are some of my candidates for this draconian contest who inhales the most deep breaths of barbaric street power from the ancient times;

- Mike Tyson: uses brutally streetful techniques in the ring f.e a modified senshido technique to an opponents ear

- Gerard Gordeau: totally streeted in the 1st ufc + later krav maga chunned a japanese fighter vision in a very manly and pure street way

- Tank Abbott: lives and breathes street

- Kimbo Slice: beats out cops in backyard mma fight videos + the same reasons as with tank abbot AND beated the living street the **** off from Tank Abbott

- Warmachine: true street nhb artist, shows knowledge how to seriously street up one´s girlfriend

- Bas Rutten: Has knocked out 2000 customers with liver punch while working as a bounecer and is able to throw chili sauce to your eyes and deliver a kyokushin roundhouse kick to your asshole after this

- All of the most famous Gracies: in gracie jiu-jitsu the street grapples you

- Tony Halme: voted several times as the worst ever pro wrestler, fought several professional boxing matches using techniques from bodybuilding, has written an autography where he explained how many people he has knocked out in the street and also how he told Ice-T to **** off, was elected to finnish parliament and brough true sreet knoweldge there

- Mauler Gustafsson: well at least he has been in jail

Im eager to hear the opinion, the thundering voice of the powers of streetholocaust must be heard in a massive thunderfist striking the face of those who dare to oppose the savage street visions inside my head and yours... I call you street brothers

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    FYI, Street is spelled with a capital S. But anyone, here are my Street contributions (Streetributions)

Bobby Hoffman- Got into MMA just a few days after a stint in jail for assault. He was called out of a crowd at a shootfighting event and won, thus sparking a career that would take him to the top levels of the sport.

Scott Ferrozzo- The true best PitFighter the UFC has ever seen, greater even than Tank Abbott.

Harry Moskowitz- He's big.

Mavrick Harvey- The man Streets for himself.

Geza Kalman- A Canadian pro wrestler whose only training was sparring with Dan Severn. Other than that, the only thing he brought into the cage with him was Street.

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think you get much more street than Phoenix Jones

Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    FYI, Street is spelled with a capital S. But anyone, here are my Street contributions (Streetributions)

Bobby Hoffman- Got into MMA just a few days after a stint in jail for assault. He was called out of a crowd at a shootfighting event and won, thus sparking a career that would take him to the top levels of the sport.

Scott Ferrozzo- The true best PitFighter the UFC has ever seen, greater even than Tank Abbott.

Harry Moskowitz- He's big.

Mavrick Harvey- The man Streets for himself.

Geza Kalman- A Canadian pro wrestler whose only training was sparring with Dan Severn. Other than that, the only thing he brought into the cage with him was Street.
    Holy **** man....

Tonight I feel the STREET VOID taking over my pitiful soul and feel it with testosternoic vulcanic untamed bestial energy :0

I definately WILL erect a shrine of worship for Bobby Hoffman to evoke his ruhtless spartan Street Warrior Spirit whenever I will need it the most...

This post of yours was a truly like a the only light that will ever shine on the souls of us pitiful mortals... The STREETlight.... I hail you for your true appeal of Street Knowledge

This Next Millenium will be ours

Rise the banners of the bestial wrathful Street Soldiers of Unflinching Fathomless Overhead Punching Spiritual Transedence

Yes Yes Yes