Administrator

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 12:32pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarJoe View Post
    I think I am on a roll or mad as Hell at ingorant MSM and talking airheads. I decided to check what the gun grabbers were saying and the dumbness is beyond belief. I had to change channels before I threw something thru the TV screen. I think to reduce the killings quit giving out the attacker,s name. Put some treeth back in our menthal health laws. The ACLU emptied the menthal hospitals. Look what we have on ourstreets now.The mention of arming makes the antigunners piss themselfs and start declaring it is going to be the OK corral,wild West shootouts. Jeff Cooper and Robert Heinlin both said a armed society is a polite society. Joe
    I am enjoying the hysteria. 22lr ARs are selling out.

Impact Guns has tripled some of their AR prices and they are gone in less than a day. They have stopped listing prices on some items. I'm curious because they are now offering guns with 5 ROUND MAGS. I found this interesting because one gun, a few days ago, had 2 50 round clips. The same gun now has 1 5 round clip. Hmmmm... *Shrugs*

Also, people are snatching up UZIs, AKs, and hig mag Handguns. This has become ridiculous.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 10:35pm

Style: Western Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder what I could get for my Armalite AR10 (.308) if I put it up for auction? Joe

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 11:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarJoe View Post
    I wonder what I could get for my Armalite AR10 (.308) if I put it up for auction? Joe
    Judging by the AR-10s on Gunbroker that have bids and are close to expiring, I'd say in the neighborhood of $2K for a run of the mill AR-10 with no extras.

Some people are asking way higher but it doesn't look like they're getting bids.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    1/05/2013 12:21pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.urbanertslings.com/twopihaform4.html

Apparently these guys are out of magazines. Check out the pricing in their drop down menu.

I will be doing business with these people in the future.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    1/06/2013 12:54am

supporting member
     Style: .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Brownell's is currently taking pre-orders on stripped lowers, due for delivery later this month.

Posted On:
    1/07/2013 8:06pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by misanthropic777 View Post
    Brownell's is currently taking pre-orders on stripped lowers, due for delivery later this month.
    Speaking of Brownells - they are always fast to ship. Sometimes the same day, never more than one business day. I usually place orders on Sundays and receive them on Thursday.

I placed an order on New Year's Eve and they still haven't even shipped it yet. They're that busy. I called to make sure everything was straight and they said everything is in stock, they just haven't been able to get to it yet.

That's just routine ****. No ammo. No magazines. I'd love to preorder some stripped lowers but I'm a little hesitant. I already have M1A magazines on backorder. Guess I'll see how that goes first.

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/07/2013 8:10pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep. I've been checking and now they are taking pre-orders for February at many online stores. I've been checking various guns and the prices are going down, but still about 200-300 more than before.

That comment is hilarious. Yep, in the bookmarks.

Posted On:
    1/07/2013 10:12pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Speaking of Brownells - they are always fast to ship. Sometimes the same day, never more than one business day. I usually place orders on Sundays and receive them on Thursday.

I placed an order on New Year's Eve and they still haven't even shipped it yet. They're that busy. I called to make sure everything was straight and they said everything is in stock, they just haven't been able to get to it yet.

That's just routine ****. No ammo. No magazines. I'd love to preorder some stripped lowers but I'm a little hesitant. I already have M1A magazines on backorder. Guess I'll see how that goes first.
    You order guns like I order pizza, which is funny to me.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Posted On:
    1/07/2013 10:44pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    You order guns like I order pizza, which is funny to me.
    **** yeah. And Roll Tide.

Posted On:
    1/08/2013 2:15pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I sold an "extra" AR I had laying around for pretty much "break even" on the rifle and all the dodads I had on it. With what I got I just purchased:

Marlin 336C 30-30 Winchester Lever Action
    Leupold 2-7X33 scope (mounted/rings/bore sighted)
    Soft case
    Bore Brush
    2 boxes Federal 150 grn.
    RCBS 30-30 win dies
    1000 large rifle primers
    Quick Change Die Collars
    Pack of targets
    Box of 100-150 grn Barnes Bullets for reloading

:)
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 ... LastLast