225104 Bullies, 3579 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 11:16pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If anyone's interested, I'm selling Zombiefucker for $1,000,000.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 9:17am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.latimes.com/business/mone...,7596545.story

Brownells Inc., which claims to be the world’s largest supplier of firearms accessories and gunsmithing tools, said it has sold 3 1/2 years worth of ammunition magazines in three days.

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 3:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If anybody is interested you can call me Earl Shieb and I'll send a stripped Stag lower to the FFL of your choosing for just $3995.00

Takers?

Anybody? ;)

Lightweight

Posted On:
    12/26/2012 10:20pm

supporting member
     Style: .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The local manufacturer I buy lowers from hasn't raised prices at all, but there is a 16 week backorder period.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/27/2012 1:10am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I caught you slippin'. See post #71.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/27/2012 1:26am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ammunition isn't looking too bad locally. Turns out people like to have guns in their closets with no ammo.

My local Wally World is stripped bare. But I went to another one out in the sticks and they were fully stocked. They had a **** ton of ammo. I saw several boxes of .308 on the shelf behind the counter and I had to wait for a manager with a key to unlock it. While I was waiting I asked the lady behind the counter how many boxes of .308 there were? She took a peak and said, "Oh we have plenty of that." I informed her that plenty is a relative term and if they had plenty I would need someone to bring me a pallet jack. Turns out they had a mere 9 boxes, which I purchased.

I'm also learning more about Walmart's inventory system. I've had some success in the past finding ammo at the Walmart in Yuppieville where I work and Suburbville where I live. My thinking has always been that yuppies shoot less so I'd have better luck finding ammo on the shelves there.

I don't think that's how it works though. I think they send much more ammo to their redneck locations, so you're more likely to find ammo there even though you'd think the hillbillies would've snatched it all up already.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/27/2012 3:15am

Style: Western Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I already have a AR10,AK47& a SKS. Slowly built up from the end of the Ban. Yes, us rednecks shoot more than you city slickers. I had 4 does in my freezer by the 26th. We had a white Christmas , 5 inches of snow. Marked one more off my bucket list. I tracked down a Doe in the snow. We, rednecks also do some reloading . I have some nice hot .308 s with Barnes Tipped Triple Shock rounds made up . They run real nice thru my AR10. Joe

Posted On:
    12/27/2012 11:16am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MarJoe View Post
    I already have a AR10,AK47& a SKS. Slowly built up from the end of the Ban. Yes, us rednecks shoot more than you city slickers. I had 4 does in my freezer by the 26th. We had a white Christmas , 5 inches of snow. Marked one more off my bucket list. I tracked down a Doe in the snow. We, rednecks also do some reloading . I have some nice hot .308 s with Barnes Tipped Triple Shock rounds made up . They run real nice thru my AR10. Joe
    Never accuse me of not being a redneck again. Never.

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    12/27/2012 12:56pm

Style: Judo, JJJ, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have seen Atlanticfirearms.com and they still have stock, but they are filling orders 1st come 1st serve. They are a little more expensive, but not terrible. AIMSurplus.com also have AK pre-ban mags for 14.95 each.

BTW, I have a 922r Compliant AK for sale. :) j/k
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    12/28/2012 12:01pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm currently winning my 7th attempt at auction for a lower. I don't expect to win. This is pretty crazy, I placed a max bid on a used lower at 3x what the retail for a new one was just a year and a half ago. But, I've noticed a lot of sellers that are apparently clearing their "private reserves." Definitely a seller's market, I will be investing heavily the next time prices bottom out.
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast