Administrator

Posted On:
    12/20/2012 4:56pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    Yep.

You can still buy the **** out of some semiauto pistols though, if you want one. The mushroom cloud is still pending on those. A ton of people without CCWs are still waiting for their waiting periods to pass to get pistol permits. Then the Glocks will vanish.
    It's sad. You want to enact harsher gun laws, heavier restrictions, and things that may help. Instead of being calm, everyone becomes reactionary and now there are that many more guns in various communities. I mean many places are claiming this is a bigger run than when the Brady Bill was enacted.

I never really cared about owning ARs or AKs. I'm glad they are all sold out because Santa Clause would've been buying some coal this Christmas.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/20/2012 5:03pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh Jesus. I just found a quote that is sickeningly hilarious. Clueless. Absolutely fucking clueless. Fortunately, this prick is no longer in office.

"Former representative Mike Castle, R-Del., who voted for the first assault-weapons ban in 1994, predicted some members of the GOP could eventually support more background checks. "It's hard to find a real rationale for assault weapons … if you used those types on a deer it would just blow it apart," he said."

Oooooooh, reeeeaaaaaaallllllllyyyyy????

Nevermind that by law, the dreaded AR-15's 5.56 round is considered too small for deer hunting in most states. Nevermind that the .308 is one of the most common rounds used for deer hunting in the United States. Nevermind that both of those are ballistically inferior to other rounds that have been in use for hunting since the fucking invention of smokeless powder.

These cunts deserve to be publicly ridiculed at every opportunity. To run your fucking bitch mouth about passing laws that impact a whole country when you won't take the time to learn jack **** about the subject matter is unforgivable.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/20/2012 5:13pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Culled:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=119291

Why?

I helped derail the topic into a thread I wanted to start. No sense in starting a new one when we already have an ongoing discussion.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/20/2012 5:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	deer.bmp 
Views:	27 
Size:	147.8 KB 
ID:	14225

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/20/2012 5:20pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    It's hilarious. You want to enact harsher gun laws, heavier restrictions, and things that may help. Instead of being calm, everyone becomes reactionary and now there are that many more guns in various communities. I mean many places are claiming this is a bigger run than when the Brady Bill was enacted.

I never really cared about owning ARs or AKs. I'm glad they are all sold out because Santa Clause would've been buying some coal this Christmas.
    Bolded edit. Remember when the Brady Bill led to the invention of sub-compact combat caliber handguns? That was great.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/20/2012 5:23pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anyway now back to Cheaper Than Dirt. I wish I would have screen capped the changes to their website.

1) The website went down.
    2) They then said they were upgrading the website for easier transactions.
    3) They then said they'd process gun sales in 72 hours.
    4) Now, the website says "We are currently buried in orders." Online firearms sales will resume once we have updated out prices.

Yet, if you click a gun link:
    http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/2-BR212500
    CheaperThanDirt (sot) com does not sell firearms.

I wonder what will happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris "Kneebar" Kringle View Post
    Bolded edit. Remember when the Brady Bill led to the invention of sub-compact combat caliber handguns? That was great.
    Yeah, but I also remember that Mossberg Street Sweeper I didn't purchase.

Posted On:
    12/20/2012 5:27pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the last email I got from them. Yesterday. I should get another one soon. I'm curious about what it will say:

Cheaper Than Dirt! will Resume Online Firearm Sales Pending Policy Changes

Cheaper Than Dirt! recently announced that it was temporarily suspending online sales of firearms pending a review of its order processing and procedures. Well-known for its ability to process and ship orders within 24 hours, online sales have skyrocketed to a point where it may take up to 72 hours for firearms and other items to ship.

"In light of recent events, we believe it is prudent to review our policies and procedures to ensure we can continue to provide the products and firearms our customers demand," said Chief Operations Officer Roberta Wilson. "We will resume online sales once we update our process and continue as we have always done by shipping firearms only to FFL dealers."

Ms. Wilson closed with, "As a long-time supporter of the Second Amendment, we will continue to serve the needs of the firearms community while ensuring our unsurpassed level of quality and customer service."

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/20/2012 5:28pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yeah, but I also remember that Mossberg Street Sweeper I didn't purchase.
    You snooze, you lose. Lesson learned, now go buy a couple dozen ARs.

I remember an episode of COPS out of LA, they had something go down, and found a streetsweeper in the trunk of a suspects car or in a bag or something. The SWATty guy was intoning about how "this thing could have like... a hundred bullets in it." I yelled at the TV. They worked three mismatched shells out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/20/2012 5:35pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris "Kneebar" Kringle View Post
    You snooze, you lose. Lesson learned, now go buy a couple dozen ARs.
    They are gone online and in my state. Sorry, as much as I want to get one to "stick it to the man," **** that mark up bullshit. I was looking at a little plinking AR-15. Those guns were selling at 6-800 I would have purchased 2. They are gone. AR-15 22LR have jumped $200 since I looked last night. Also, I've seen $1500 guns going for $3,000. Oh and AKs are selling out now as well.

I remember an episode of COPS out of LA, they had something go down, and found a streetsweeper in the trunk of a suspects car or in a bag or something. The SWATty guy was intoning about how "this thing could have like... a hundred bullets in it." I yelled at the TV. They worked three mismatched shells out of it.
    I saw that episode, when it originally aired and laughed my ass off. I think I realized then, even people I'd have considered "EXPERTS" can be full of ****.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    12/20/2012 5:41pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another good example of When Fear Attacks: big runs and 500% sales increases on kevlar backpacks and children's body armor.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...939_story.html

Bulletproof fucking backpacks, yep that'll stop the next psycho gamer having a Neo fantasy from slaughtering a classroom.

Bulletproof fucking backpacks.

Reactionary security measures...gotta love em.
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast