223771 Bullies, 3832 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/20/2012 12:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman Smells View Post
    How many guns have you got Scut?
    More than I can fit in my pockets.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/20/2012 1:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good polymer AR-15 magazines are sold out EVERYWHERE online now. Cheaperthandirt jacked the prices up over $50 apiece for PMAGs and still sold out. Dayum! Cheaper than dirt? I think not. Fuller than ****, maybe.

I'm good on the AR mags but I'm fucked on .308 mags for the new addition to the family. I guess I'll give Brownells a call and see what the estimated wait is for M1A magazines on backorder. Or see if I can find someone on Gunbroker who will rape me gently.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/20/2012 1:34pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CTD punked out. Not only did they raise the prices, if you click any of their old gun links it says they no longer sell guns. Yesterday, they said they would be back online in 72 hours.

Also, if you check, most online store's AK-47s and ar-15 are sold out. Basically you can only find 22lr in those models.

Posted On:
    12/20/2012 1:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    CTD punked out. Not only did they raise the prices, if you click any of their old gun links it says they no longer sell guns. Yesterday, they said they would be back online in 72 hours.

Also, if you check, most online store's AK-47s and ar-15 are sold out. Basically you can only find 22lr in those models.
    Yep.

You can still buy the **** out of some semiauto pistols though, if you want one. The mushroom cloud is still pending on those. A ton of people without CCWs are still waiting for their waiting periods to pass to get pistol permits. Then the Glocks will vanish.

Posted On:
    12/20/2012 1:49pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Goddamn. Nonstop busy signal at Brownells. And I know they've got a shitload of phone lines.

It's hard out there for a pimp.

Posted On:
    12/20/2012 1:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet.
    Why not? It's all been true so far. All of it. Really. No, really.

Posted On:
    12/20/2012 2:13pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Finally got through to Brownells. Expected delivery on 20rd M1A magazines is mid to late February. Better than nothing. I'm in.

Judging by the lines at the gun stores, the flooded phone lines and the sold out items online, there are going to be a lot of unhappy wimmenz this Christmas.

I bet nobody is getting fucked in the ass harder right now than jewelers. lol.

Posted On:
    12/20/2012 2:24pm

Style: Kendo

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    12/20/2012 2:38pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Everybody knows Reagan had a mixed record on gun rights. Tell us something we don't know.

Posted On:
    12/20/2012 2:46pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Reagan doesn't matter here. Boehner matters.

The latest comment from Boehner is that he will take Biden's recommendations into consideration, which is a less inflammatory way of saying he'll tell Biden to get fucked.

"I'll think about it." How did that usually turn out for you when you were a kid?
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast