Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/25/2013 2:08pm

Style: Judo noob, injured guy.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by captainbirdseye View Post
    They're also sneaky. There's a story in the bible about a cack-hander stabbing someone (a king, possibly) because being left-handed he kept his sword on the other hip, under his man dress, and so passed possibly the worst weapons search in all of recorded history.
    Edhud stabbin the king of Moab I believe. Bro was so fat the the sword was swallowed up by his stomach.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    1/25/2013 3:19pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judokarl View Post
    I was always fond of headbutts and kicks when I was a wee lad, I blame that playing soccer and doing taekwondo when I was younger.
    I was at a seminar a few years ago, and Eyal Yanilov was describing how violence is different in different parts of the world, and he said "In a lot of parts of the world, if you take a fight to the ground, random people will start kicking you, but if you take a fight to the ground in Brazil, random people will start betting on you".

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    1/25/2013 3:24pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I was at a seminar a few years ago, and Eyal Yanilov was describing how violence is different in different parts of the world, and he said "In a lot of parts of the world, if you take a fight to the ground, random people will start kicking you, but if you take a fight to the ground in Brazil, random people will start betting on you".
    :-)
    I spoke to him when I was doing a report on KM a few years back, he was a nice guy, but not this funny...

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    1/25/2013 4:34pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonuzaba View Post
    :-)
    I spoke to him when I was doing a report on KM a few years back, he was a nice guy, but not this funny...
    I remember a few times he said a deadpan line that made me smirk, look around a little, and realize nobody else was laughing.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12