Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/19/2012 1:45am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Westboro Baptist Church announces protest of Connescticut shootings. Anonymous frowns

Westboro Baptist Church announced they would protest the site of the Connecticut elementary school shooting. Anonymous targets them for hacking.

Oh WBC you might start thinking something is wrong with your group when the KKK protest you.

Anonymous Targets Westboro Baptist (Again) Over Threat To Picket Newtown - UPDATED

The hacktivist network Anonymous has released what it claims to be a cache of personal details of members of the Westboro Baptist Church, after members of the controversial religious group said on Twitter that they would picket Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, the scene of a mass shooting where 26 children and adults were killed on Friday.

Supporters of Anonymous, a subversive community of digital activists and internet trolls, appear to have taken down the extremist group’s website, most likely through a distributed denial of service, or DDoS attack. They also posted a YouTube video threatening to “destroy” the group.

Westboro is a small extremist group based in Topeka, Kansas, notorious for picketing the funerals of soldiers and victims of shootings with tastelessly-worded placards, claiming tragic events are God’s punishment for the existence of homosexuality.

Updates and full article at - http://www.forbes.com/sites/parmyols...icket-newtown/

Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    12/19/2012 7:46am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WBC are scum of the earth. They do not deserve our attention.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/19/2012 9:16am

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Every time I see anything that Westboro is doing, I want to go into a rage. I would flip out if I had to come in contact with them in person.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/19/2012 10:08am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Westboro Baptist Church announces protest of Connescticut shootings. Anonymous frowns

Worst form of human life.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/19/2012 10:18am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know the deal with Westboro is that they make their money through lawsuits against people who infringe on their free speech.

But it seems like cities and towns could prevent this **** if they had some type of ordinances against demonstrations in place. Not to ban them outright, but maybe to require a permit to be obtained 10 days in advance of any public demonstration. Something like that. That way, the dead would be buried long before they could legally demonstrate.

Obviously, this is something every town would have to put in place in advance and they'd have to enforce it across the board. Of course I'm no lawyer but I refuse to believe these ignorant peckerheads can't be outsmarted.

Posted On:
    12/19/2012 10:38am

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    Of course I'm no lawyer but I refuse to believe these ignorant peckerheads can't be outsmarted.
    If you are interested in comparative law, I could give some info about how these issues are adressed around here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/19/2012 10:43am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    Obviously, this is something every town would have to put in place in advance and they'd have to enforce it across the board. Of course I'm no lawyer but I refuse to believe these ignorant peckerheads can't be outsmarted.
    I’m not a lawyer either but I image its hard to legislate against them without causing massive incontinence to the wider population. They know this and so they can keep pushing it.

It’s a strange world where a group of hackers decide to way in on moral issues but if they can mess these people about then good luck to them.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/19/2012 10:57am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickosaurus View Post
    I’m not a lawyer either but I image its hard to legislate against them without causing massive incontinence to the wider population. They know this and so they can keep pushing it.
    Yes, this is true. On the other hand, you'll be hard pressed to find a group of people more hated than Westboro. Republicans, Democrats, rich, poor, christians, atheists can all agree on one thing - **** Westboro Baptist Church. I would think some type of local ordinances could be put into place to prevent these people from ever coming in there and shitting on someone's funeral.

Posted On:
    12/19/2012 11:02am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I keep telling people, don't ****/marry first cousins, or let their mutant offspring start religious movements. Why the **** don't people take good advice...
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/19/2012 11:12am

Style: grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Couldn't there just be a ban on protests at funerals. Kind of a personal event, I don't see why the right to free speach and protests should hold up at a funeral.

Every time a WBC member has a child I'm going to round up a posse and protest the maternity ward for bringing low intelligence, wingnut hate-mongers into the world.
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast