Page 9 of 42 First ... 567891011121319 ... Last

Thread: A Prayer

  1. #81

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    1,332
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    LOL. You're making it too easy for me with your multiple erroneous assumptions. I'll wait for some fruit that isn't hanging so low.
    If that was a remark on the enormity of my junk...than "sir" you are a fucking clairvoyant.
    Also, i win.
    So, what would you wear with a Desert Eagle?!!!!!!!!

  2. #82
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,439
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    If that was a remark on the enormity of my junk...than "sir" you are a fucking clairvoyant.
    Also, i win.
    So, what would you wear with a Desert Eagle?!!!!!!!!
    You should be able to educate me - you know, with your three years carrying an assault rifle and all.

  3. #83

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    1,332
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutcracker, sweet View Post
    So, you disagree that we should ban mass-murder? I'm not sure if you read my post in the spirit with which it was written. Similarly, I'm going to misread your statements:


    You are the type of person that should not be allowed within 2 miles of a school.
    Your logic states that because it is impossible to eliminate guns, it is stupid to out law them. Than why have rules against crimes, they happen. Why have rules against drug use and possession etc.? people still use them..
    I disagree with your assumption that it is impossible to seriously and effectively reduce gun possession in the US.

  4. #84

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    1,332
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    You should be able to educate me - you know, with your three years carrying an assault rifle and all.
    It is called uniform, though sometimes you get this:
    http://www.google.co.il/imgres?hl=en...9,r:4,s:0,i:97

  5. #85
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,439
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    It is called uniform, though sometimes you get this:
    http://www.google.co.il/imgres?hl=en...9,r:4,s:0,i:97
    Yep, got one of those too.

  6. #86
    submessenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Delray Beach
    Posts
    1,611
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Your logic states that because it is impossible to eliminate guns, it is stupid to out law them. Than why have rules against crimes, they happen. Why have rules against drug use and possession etc.? people still use them..
    I disagree with your assumption that it is impossible to seriously and effectively reduce gun possession in the US.
    I spent a minute trying to construct a meaningful response to this, but since your post pretty much misses all of the points brought up thus far, all I can really say is "you are more on." Keep rocking.

  7. #87

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    1,332
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutcracker, sweet View Post
    I spent a minute trying to construct a meaningful response to this, but since your post pretty much misses all of the points brought up thus far, all I can really say is "you are more on." Keep rocking.
    No it doesn't, what was the point of "banning mass murder" if not to state the same argument of how bad people will always get guns and so on..which is BS.

  8. #88
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,439
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman Smells View Post
    More like auto companies fund road safety

    Food and drink companies fund anti obesity stuff
    Because we can't have any evil companies having a profit margin, now can we?

  9. #89
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,439
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since erezb is such a salty dog, I think the obvious solution is to have him patrol all the schools singlehandedly, like a cross between Santa Claus and Rambo.

  10. #90

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    israel
    Posts
    1,332
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    Since erezb is such a salty dog, I think the obvious solution is to have him patrol all the schools singlehandedly, like a cross between Santa Claus and Rambo.
    Well im sorry im not so child like enthusiastic about guns (thinking one is enough..fff how stupid of me), this things are dangerous around kids and retards like you. why would you shove a gun down your basketball pants is beyond me.(we all know how **** can hit the fan on a sunny sunday in the middle of suburbia).
    Do you tape one under the table? inside the fridge? do you keep one under your pillow? and you obviously kip them loaded and without safety on, to maximize readiness for lethal action. Hell you sound like the fat cat from Biglibovsky. Whats his face with the UZI rambling about going naked and ****...LOL.

Page 9 of 42 First ... 567891011121319 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO