218358 Bullies, 5917 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 81 to 90 of 431
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. submessenger is online now
    submessenger's Avatar

    Transmaniacon MC

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Delray Beach
    Posts
    1,601

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:27pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Any effective weapon used in a massacre would be questioned regarding future legality. Would a ban work? Would it be worth abridging citizens rights? Where is a reasonable line for legal/illegal weaponry? what about mental health issues? All of our individual rights are dangerous. Just think of all the violence that could be prevented with random searches. Or if we had mandated mental health evaluations. Freedom is dangerous but that does not mean we can't take a step back and review our public policies. My take is that access to mental health care may be the biggest issue to address here. But I will listen to other views.
    So, you disagree that we should ban mass-murder? I'm not sure if you read my post in the spirit with which it was written. Similarly, I'm going to misread your statements:
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    All of our individual rights are dangerous
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Freedom is dangerous
    You are the type of person that should not be allowed within 2 miles of a school.
  2. erezb is offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,294

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:29pm


     Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    LOL. You're making it too easy for me with your multiple erroneous assumptions. I'll wait for some fruit that isn't hanging so low.
    If that was a remark on the enormity of my junk...than "sir" you are a fucking clairvoyant.
    Also, i win.
    So, what would you wear with a Desert Eagle?!!!!!!!!
  3. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,363

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:32pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    If that was a remark on the enormity of my junk...than "sir" you are a fucking clairvoyant.
    Also, i win.
    So, what would you wear with a Desert Eagle?!!!!!!!!
    You should be able to educate me - you know, with your three years carrying an assault rifle and all.
  4. erezb is offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,294

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:33pm


     Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutcracker, sweet View Post
    So, you disagree that we should ban mass-murder? I'm not sure if you read my post in the spirit with which it was written. Similarly, I'm going to misread your statements:


    You are the type of person that should not be allowed within 2 miles of a school.
    Your logic states that because it is impossible to eliminate guns, it is stupid to out law them. Than why have rules against crimes, they happen. Why have rules against drug use and possession etc.? people still use them..
    I disagree with your assumption that it is impossible to seriously and effectively reduce gun possession in the US.
  5. erezb is offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,294

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:35pm


     Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    You should be able to educate me - you know, with your three years carrying an assault rifle and all.
    It is called uniform, though sometimes you get this:
    http://www.google.co.il/imgres?hl=en...9,r:4,s:0,i:97
  6. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,363

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:39pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    It is called uniform, though sometimes you get this:
    http://www.google.co.il/imgres?hl=en...9,r:4,s:0,i:97
    Yep, got one of those too.
  7. submessenger is online now
    submessenger's Avatar

    Transmaniacon MC

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Delray Beach
    Posts
    1,601

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:42pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Your logic states that because it is impossible to eliminate guns, it is stupid to out law them. Than why have rules against crimes, they happen. Why have rules against drug use and possession etc.? people still use them..
    I disagree with your assumption that it is impossible to seriously and effectively reduce gun possession in the US.
    I spent a minute trying to construct a meaningful response to this, but since your post pretty much misses all of the points brought up thus far, all I can really say is "you are more on." Keep rocking.
  8. doofaloofa is offline
    doofaloofa's Avatar

    I'm Svelte!

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    3,252

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:45pm

    supporting member
     Style: mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    Great idea. And auto companies can fund alcoholism initiatives. Plumbers can fund dietary initiatives.
    More like auto companies fund road safety

    Food and drink companies fund anti obesity stuff
  9. erezb is offline

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,294

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:48pm


     Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutcracker, sweet View Post
    I spent a minute trying to construct a meaningful response to this, but since your post pretty much misses all of the points brought up thus far, all I can really say is "you are more on." Keep rocking.
    No it doesn't, what was the point of "banning mass murder" if not to state the same argument of how bad people will always get guns and so on..which is BS.
  10. Devil is offline
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,363

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:48pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman Smells View Post
    More like auto companies fund road safety

    Food and drink companies fund anti obesity stuff
    Because we can't have any evil companies having a profit margin, now can we?
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.