Our Sponsors:

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 11:55am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    Your post is so full of fail I'm not even sure where to begin.

I'll give you a 9.5 on the retardometer for your question about why you would need more than one gun for self defense. Let's see - in my house....One upstairs. One downstairs. Three for concealed carry depending on what I'm wearing. A couple to meet the wife's carry needs. One in each vehicle. That's a start.

What's the justification for having a semiautomatic rifle? Well, obviously to kill bad guys more effectively and in larger quantities if necessary. This is where the gun Nazi canoe really starts to take on water. You don't get to dictate the level of conflict I'm allowed to prepare for. If you think a single snub nosed .38 revolver is adequate for any possible self defense situation, it only proves you don't understand violent conflict. I want high capacity rifles because I might have to kill a whole fucking mob. That's why. Can you comprehend that?

What else? Oh, there's no such thing as an "assault rifle." That's a mythical term. Learn proper gun terminology before arguing about guns. Semiautomatic, fully automatic, bolt action, single shot, revolver, etc. Those are real terms that mean something. Use them.

Your information about concealed carry is incorrect. Read more.

As for your ingenious recall idea - it won't fucking work. U.S. history. It is your friend. We love our guns. We're not giving them up. Attempts to do so would be fucking disastrous. I'm not making this **** up off the top of my head. More thinking and reading. Less talking.
    I didn't even bother reading your entire joke. I stopped somewhere when you carry a different gun depending on what you wear. WOW you fucking James bond wanna be, you and your hillbilly attitude is exactly why your country is in a jam. Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound???? Either you are a troll or you are severely damaged (possible paranoid too) I mean you are exactly the kind of people that shouldn't be looking at guns let alone own one.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 11:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Wow. Assuming you're serious, I have some rather upsetting videos to show you...
    By mass shootings I meant mass killings during peace time. Yes, I'm aware there was a bloody war in Bosnia. After all, I grew up to daily artillery shelling.

My point still stands, we are more peaceful then the US by every standard.

To my knowledge, the Serbs were not involved in any wars as an invading force in the last 100 years. Its open to interpretation though, the civil war is very complicated stuff. It was bound to happen, considering unconstitutional declaration of independence by ex YU states which included majority Serbian territories.

The US is involved in many more wars.

On a personal level, I don't remember when was the last time I had to use violence. It was years ago. I can't imagine needing multiple weapons per family member in order to feel safe. That sure sucks. Gun crime is not really common here.

However, I would like to get some basic military training. You never know when **** can hit the fan, and we are not privileged to sit home and watch as our conflicts get resolved by a professional overpowered army.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    I didn't even bother reading your entire joke. I stopped somewhere when you carry a different gun depending on what you wear. WOW you fucking James bond wanna be, you and your hillbilly attitude is exactly why your country is in a jam. Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound???? Either you are a troll or you are severely damaged (possible paranoid too) I mean you are exactly the kind of people that shouldn't be looking at guns let alone own one.
    You are completely and utterly clueless. Of course I switch guns based on what I wear. Try to conceal a 1911 in basketball shorts one time and you will understand why.

The problem many foreigners have with U.S. gun ownership is that it eats at you that we're more prepared for survival on a daily basis than you are. It makes your dicks feel small. It makes you feel like the short guy in the room.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:03pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    After all, I grew up to daily artillery shelling.

My point still stands, we are more peaceful then the US by every standard.
    Really? I can count on one hand the times I've been shelled at home. Maybe you meant every standard except the daily artillery shelling standard.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:05pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    I can't imagine needing multiple weapons per family member in order to feel safe.
    You do need it. You're just not smart enough to know it.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:11pm

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    You are completely and utterly clueless. Of course I switch guns based on what I wear. Try to conceal a 1911 in basketball shorts one time and you will understand why.

The problem many foreigners have with U.S. gun ownership is that it eats at you that we're more prepared for survival on a daily basis than you are. It makes your dicks feel small. It makes you feel like the short guy in the room.
    LOL. I guess when you have no military experience you feel a childish need to look tough. It also could be a state of extreme insecurity (were you sexually assaulted or something) Also, please don't claim that all Americans feel the same as you I.E changing guns to fit a certain outfit. You are ridiculous, i also don't believe you actually own so many guns.
    The fact is, though i actually live in a place where your weird scenarios can happen, i guess 3 years of active duty carrying an assault rifle (american made **** yea) took out that gung ho childish attitude of "gee wee guns are cool as **** bra, look at me i haz gunz jargon and ****!!! i must be a man cause i has dem big gunz!!!
    Small penis issue much? do you stick your desert eagle down your pants and pretend you are powerful and big? :) I wonder what you wear for a desert eagle....

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:13pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

Hell yeah! Hell no!

A Prayer

Quote Originally Posted by Nutcracker, sweet View Post
    From my perspective, the frustration is not that it is being politicized, but what is being politicized. Would we be clamoring for the ban of compound bows if Lanza was an archer, or double-edged swords if he was a fencer, or (dare I say it?) jets if he was a pilot?

We should just ban mass-murder altogether, that way this will cease to be an issue.
    Any effective weapon used in a massacre would be questioned regarding future legality. Would a ban work? Would it be worth abridging citizens rights? Where is a reasonable line for legal/illegal weaponry? what about mental health issues? All of our individual rights are dangerous. Just think of all the violence that could be prevented with random searches. Or if we had mandated mental health evaluations. Freedom is dangerous but that does not mean we can't take a step back and review our public policies. My take is that access to mental health care may be the biggest issue to address here. But I will listen to other views.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    LOL. I guess when you have no military experience you feel a childish need to look tough. It also could be a state of extreme insecurity (were you sexually assaulted or something) Also, please don't claim that all Americans feel the same as you I.E changing guns to fit a certain outfit. You are ridiculous, i also don't believe you actually own so many guns.
    The fact is, though i actually live in a place where your weird scenarios can happen, i guess 3 years of active duty carrying an assault rifle (american made **** yea) took out that gung ho childish attitude of "gee wee guns are cool as **** bra, look at me i haz gunz jargon and ****!!! i must be a man cause i has dem big gunz!!!
    Small penis issue much? do you stick your desert eagle down your pants and pretend you are powerful and big? :) I wonder what you wear for a desert eagle....
    LOL. You're making it too easy for me with your multiple erroneous assumptions. I'll wait for some fruit that isn't hanging so low.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:24pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman Smells View Post
    So let the companies that produce guns and ammo (and make a lot of money in the process) start to step up and fund mental health initiatives etc
    Great idea. And auto companies can fund alcoholism initiatives. Plumbers can fund dietary initiatives.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:27pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Any effective weapon used in a massacre would be questioned regarding future legality. Would a ban work? Would it be worth abridging citizens rights? Where is a reasonable line for legal/illegal weaponry? what about mental health issues? All of our individual rights are dangerous. Just think of all the violence that could be prevented with random searches. Or if we had mandated mental health evaluations. Freedom is dangerous but that does not mean we can't take a step back and review our public policies. My take is that access to mental health care may be the biggest issue to address here. But I will listen to other views.
    So, you disagree that we should ban mass-murder? I'm not sure if you read my post in the spirit with which it was written. Similarly, I'm going to misread your statements:
    All of our individual rights are dangerous
    Freedom is dangerous
    You are the type of person that should not be allowed within 2 miles of a school.
Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast