228047 Bullies, 4510 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    1/10/2013 11:48am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Forgot one. Barry can't close the gun show "loophole"

I feel like you eyeballin' me, dawg!

Posted On:
    1/10/2013 12:22pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It would be great if they actually enforce the laws they have in place, rather than **** with the law abiding citizens out there. I bet that would cut the overwhelming *snicker* gun violence.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Moment View Post
    BJJ JOE: I'm going to make hate to you. Right here, right now.
    ... Ohhhhhhhh, I'm going to make hate to you so hard that your kinfolk back in Africa will feel it.l
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer
    Karate is the Dane Cook of martial arts

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/10/2013 1:37pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously, just make illegal possession of a firearm a lifetime offense and see what would happen.

Posted On:
    1/10/2013 6:13pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander View Post
    Seriously, just make illegal possession of a firearm a lifetime offense and see what would happen.
    A little draconian, but I like the spirit of your proposal.

Seriously though. D.A.'s need to stop dropping the weapons charges when offering plea bargains.

What good are laws if not enforced? It's like a double cop out.

A) Good people don't need laws and bad people don't follow them so what good are laws?

Which gets worse when;

B) Bad people don't get punished for the law they broke, so what good are laws?

At this rate we might as well just start sewing nail studded tire rubber to football pads and shooting cross bows at each other while tear assing around the desert in dune buggies.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    1/10/2013 11:13pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, here's where I think we're going based on the hints coming from the gun nazi meetings going on.

Biden's group will throw a hail Mary. Barry is going to push Congress for an assault weapon ban, high cap magazine ban and universal background checks knowing full well none of those options have a prayer.

Then they'll punt. Barry will do what he can, which is take some token measures to tighten up the laws on the books.

They knew exactly how this would go down within two days of the school shooting. Democrats knew they could grandstand without getting ass raped in the next Congressional election because no new laws would come out of this that they could be blamed for. They could take the opportunity to pander to their base and they can safely blame the continued proliferation of evil guns on Republicans.

This will kill any serious gun debate in Congress for another decade or until Democrats manage to take control of the House and Senate, which is unlikely at least until the districts are redrawn 8 years from now.

That doesn't mean our gun rights won't get completely **** on at some point in the future, but I don't think that day is here yet. Get 'em while they're hot.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    1/11/2013 10:33am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander View Post
    In similar vein, excessive speeding, texting-while-driving, and drunk driving should be punishable by death.

Posted On:
    1/14/2013 1:35pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.assaultweaponwatch.com/

Check this out, fellas. If you want to help curb gun violence, this is how you can contribute. I don't know why nobody thought of this sooner.
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142