Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    12/31/2012 5:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I fixed it because I KNEW it would confuse you. Oh well, too slow.
    Puh-lease

He set it up, but he didn't set it up? LOLOLOLOL
    Holy ****. That's too fucking stupid even for me.
    This ain't a boolean value. That thread is a composite entity.

You wanna credit Sirc for ALL that. Fine. I'll take your logic a step further and credit Phrost for it.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/31/2012 7:16pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling Bling View Post
    You wanna credit Sirc for ALL that. Fine.
    I see you read from the same book as itwasntme. He set the stage, set it up or whatever small words you need to understand what happened.

You said it:
    Sure he set the initial stage
    I repeated it:
    He set it up, but he didn't set it up
    Then, as usual, you **** it up..
    credit Phrost for it
    Too stupid, even for me.

Posted On:
    12/31/2012 11:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Machette View Post
    Who's hiding? At least I can claim the strength of my convictions.
    You've done a great job of showing the strength of your anxiety. Strong. Very strong.

You on the other hand simply contradict whatever point you are responding to.
    Just keep repeating something and you don't have to prove it, is that it? Well, by all means, repeat away.

You have no possition of your own.
    Translation: my "possition" isn't sufficiently simplistic and one-dimensional for you to comprehend, so you won't try to debate matters logically. You'll just...

You are smarmy, yellow ***** who can't even stick to their guns in a conversation.
    ...resort to...

It's even funnier that you think you come off as some sort of badass.
    ...kindergarten-level name-calling to hide your utter inability to utilize logical rebuttals. No that I have anything against the terrible-twos...

Reality is going to be a harsh mistress if you really run with the sorts you say you do.
    You do know--don't you?--the difference between "running with" people and knowing who they are (because everyone around you, cops included, knows them), but choosing not to do business with them? You do know this...right? Otherwise, it might seem as though your "reality" is determined by TV and Tarantino movies.

For instance, what is with that weak ass "I'm a bouncer, I suck dick for the mafia" appeal to authority?
    How is a job-description an "appeal to authority" and how is politely refusing various offers "sucking dick"? Please, genius, enlighten me.

Please!
    You beg real purty.

You are, what we reffer to around here as a "**** talking punk bitch".
    Seems all of your personalities have decided it's back to kindergarten name-calling. Isn't it nice when they all agree?

You can have your neutered 4-shell bird gun and your .30cal anal toy and stuff them right up your invalid pretentions.
    Obviously, "proper and legal storage" means something different where you live. Be sure to stock up on the lube BEFORE THE TRAITORS TAKE OVER!!!!!!

EDIT: This charming descent into tantrum-typing of yours makes me wonder: what is it like to come from a culture where men get all weepy and emotional in public? Where I'm from (a fully-evolved Nordic culture) such behaviour is seen as a sign of weakness and inferiority. Do you think it's merely substandard background which makes you get all hysterical so easily...or might there be some genetic deficiency at work as well?

Discuss.
    Last edited by Vieux Normand; 12/31/2012 11:45pm at .

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    1/02/2013 8:49am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Too stupid, even for me.
    Okay asshole, well since I'm this stupid, tell me this:

Sirc vs. Moose turns into you and Hiro lashing out at each other. Prayer turns into MM and VM lashing out at each other.
    Why do you credit Sirc for the lashing between me and Hiro in Sirc vs 3moose1, but don't credit patfromlogan for the lashing between MM and VM in A Prayer?

Spell this out for us idiots.

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    1/02/2013 1:12pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In other news, NICS checks up 49%: http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/...9010H020130102

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/02/2013 1:20pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daddykata View Post
    Yep, we are talking about this in the Armory thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/03/2013 3:17am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So has Obama/US Federal government done anything since the Sandy Hook massacre?

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    1/06/2013 4:47pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-...take-back-seat

If I were a gun grabber, I wouldn't get too excited. Gun legislation will stall in the Senate. By the time the issue even gets any attention on the floor, the public outcry will have subsided and it will die. Something else will have the country's attention. Remember way back when, when people gave a **** about Trayvon Martin?

And that's before we even talk about the House, where Republicans have the power to stop the show completely.

The only real chance for new federal gun policies is some type of unilateral action by the President. I won't pretend to fully understand the politics behind an action like that, the extent of the President's power to make those types of changes, such as classifying high cap magazines as NFA items, or the potential Congressional reaction to something like that.

On a related note, it struck me yesterday how short the government's memory is. The media's, too. Since 2001, the threat of homegrown terrorism has barely been a blip on the radar screen unless it was related to Islamic militants.

I was reminded during my reading recently that the 1994 assault weapons ban was one of the biggest motivators for the Oklahoma City bombing in 95, along with the Ruby Ridge and Waco atrocities.

While I wouldn't suggest we capitulate to terrorists, I wonder if any of the politicians in Washington have stopped to fully consider what the true cost of over-reaching gun legislation could be in terms of human life. I suspect there are more McVeighs out there. I just wonder if anyone is thinking about that.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/06/2013 10:32pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been considering the time table needed to design, complete tooling, stamp and secondary operations + marketing for production of 30rnd AR magazines while they are still available.

Granted costs will come down in the future, but it appears there may possibly be a lucrative market for someone willing to sell at the old prices.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    1/07/2013 7:56am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I've been considering the time table needed to design, complete tooling, stamp and secondary operations + marketing for production of 30rnd AR magazines while they are still available.

Granted costs will come down in the future, but it appears there may possibly be a lucrative market for someone willing to sell at the old prices.
    A couple thoughts here....

The panic may be short lived and polymer magazines are more popular now. However, gun related businesses are a good place to be right now and I think that will continue for quite some time. And there will be more panic buying in the future. You can count on that. The biggest threat to your investment would be the threat of the magazines being banned before you could produce them.