Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 192526272829 3031323339 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 3:26pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!

The asshattery is hilarious. Watch how the anchor tries to call Hupp a liar because "this person said it was true."

****, no wonder my Wife is scared of guns.
    I asked my daughter if she wanted one and she said "no they kill people."
    I said "Really?" "You've pissed me off and how many times has my gun shot you?"

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 7:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a more targeted plan for stopping this happening again, and it's beautiful in its simplicity:-

Ban murdering schoolchildren. <stamp> just like that.

I don't think there are any constitutional problems, and I'm fairly sure it would get broad support in congress, senate and supreme court.

Obama could of course retain the authority to order schoolchild murder by executive order if national security required it.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 6:57am

Style: Lifting heavy stuff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why does any civilian need and assault rifle? A pistol should be enough for self defence and a shot gun for hunting. You allow people to buy powerful rifles then cry when they turn your local school into Baghdad.

Why anybody want to live in the US is beyond me , guns and no health care pppffffttt

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 7:24am

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adskibullus View Post
    Why does any civilian need and assault rifle? A pistol should be enough for self defence and a shot gun for hunting. You allow people to buy powerful rifles then cry when they turn your local school into Baghdad.

Why anybody want to live in the US is beyond me , guns and no health care pppffffttt
    STFU

You've had yours taken away, we'd like to keep ours.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 8:18am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hmmm we have health care. There are MILLIONS of people that want gun bans and have no choice in the matter.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 10:58am

Style: jkd

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where do people keep getting the idea that assault rifles are powerful rifles? 5.56 and .223 are varmint rounds. Just because on TV you see people turning into grape jelly whenever a round out of an AR grazes their pinky, that does not make the rifles nor the round they fire super powerful in real life.
    7.62x39 is getting CLOSER to a "powerful" rifle round, but not really. Most rounds commonly used for deer are more powerful than the infamous AK round.

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 1:21pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

A Prayer

Very few civilians need assault rifles or assault style semi-automatics. The police use them quite a bit (the police ARE civilians in the US by the way) and some people near the Mexican border need more firepower than the typical. In any case many people in the US believe the 2nd amendment is key to staying free and maintaining a country with rule of law. Also, many people want to come to this country. Ask them why.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 1:27pm

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The founding fathers wanted the populace to be capable of overthrowing the government if it became tyrannical.
    That just isn't doable with a disarmed populace, or a populace armed with slingshots and single action rifles and pistols.

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 1:34pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

A Prayer

New thought: if police have weapons that are prohibited to civilians, do they lose their civilian law enforcement status? Military is banned from law enforcement in the US.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 1:34pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    STFU

You've had yours taken away, we'd like to keep ours.
    Let me clarify.

adskibullus lives in the UK. A country where the Olympic shooting team must train out of country (unless the rule has changed).

from http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/650257/posts

The U.S. Government responded to Britain's peril as well with passage of the Lend-Lease Act in March 1941. Almost immediately, quantities of "U.S. Rifle, Cal. .30, M1" were on their way across the Atlantic, and those guns are the subject of an article by noted M1 Garand historian Scott Duff starting on p. 42. The "British Garands" have an interesting history but the importance of arming the British at that time is made clear by the fact that the rapidly growing U.S. Army itself did not have sufficient numbers of the then-new M1 Garands. Winston Churchill wrote in Their Finest Hour: "When the ships from America approached our shores with their priceless arms, special trains were waiting in all ports to receive their cargoes. The Home Guard in every county, in every village, sat up through the night to receive them. ... By the end of July we were an armed nation ... ."

Now, sadly, Britain is again a disarmed nation, where even Olympic athletes wanting to represent their country cannot own a handgun and where an act of self-defense can land a subject in jail. As with virtually all rifles and handguns, those likely few remaining guns sent to England in its time of desperate need have been confiscated and destroyed. Despite the very near enslavement of England being so close a mere six decades ago, the lesson of the false promises of gun control and personal disarmament were not learned.
    Now, our Second Amendment was set up to prevent the possible future rise of a tyrannical government. Yeah, times have changed and the puny .223 platform isn't much against drones, tanks, aircraft, etc. Still yet, look around the world at places where people are throwing rocks and molotov cocktails in protest against same tyrannical governments.

As said in my previous post. You've had yours taken away. We'd like to keep ours.