Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 162223242526 2728293036 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    12/19/2012 3:22pm

staff
     Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry for not knowing gun talk. I own a 12 gauge, a thirty-aught-six, and a pump pellet

No prob. We'll fix it.
    Last edited by Scrapper; 12/19/2012 3:23pm at . Reason: I goofed.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    12/19/2012 3:29pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    Sorry for not knowing gun talk. I own a 12 gage, a thirty-aught-six, and a pump pellet, for killing upland game and ducks, deer, and wild chickens. So I take it that my language isn't correct. So I'll put it in other terms,

PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT SELF DEFENSE USE OF THEM GUNS THAT SHOOT LOTS OF AMMO.

You are the one who wrote about taking out a mob.

I'm just wondering this, as one of the kids had 9 bullets in her body I heard. I obviously don't know the technology, but that seems like the killer was shooting rather quickly.
    As a hunter that owns guns, you're probably aware that there are legitimate uses for guns other than self defense.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/19/2012 3:30pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry for not knowing gun talk. I own a 12 gage, a thirty-aught-six, and a pump pellet, for killing upland game and ducks, deer, and wild chickens. So I take it that my language isn't correct. So I'll put it in other terms,

PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT SELF DEFENSE USE OF THEM GUNS THAT SHOOT LOTS OF AMMO.

You are the one who wrote about taking out a mob.

I'm just wondering this, as one of the kids had 9 bullets in her body I heard. I obviously don't know the technology, but that seems like the killer was shooting rather quickly.
    The ability to fire more rounds in a short amount of time means you can defend yourself against a larger group of people if necessary. That means an expanded self defense capability. It's very simple. What's so hard about that?

Posted On:
    12/19/2012 4:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    The ability to fire more rounds in a short amount of time means you can defend yourself against a larger group of people if necessary. That means an expanded self defense capability. It's very simple. What's so hard about that?
    What's hard about it is that it's less effective, self-defense-wise, than learning to fly an A-10 (all hail the hog) and then staying airborne in one and getting re-fuelled in the air while using fancy cinematic ship-to-ship airdrops for food, drink and replacement 50-cal rounds for your Gatling.

That's what.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/19/2012 4:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    So I take it the answer is never.

and why do you keep negging me? And how? I try to give rep to the same person often and I get the You must have a crush on.... message.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Posted On:
    12/19/2012 4:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    What's hard about it is that it's less effective, self-defense-wise, than learning to fly an A-10 (all hail the hog) and then staying airborne in one and getting re-fuelled in the air while using fancy cinematic ship-to-ship airdrops for food, drink and replacement 50-cal rounds for your Gatling.

That's what.
    Efectiveness aside, your plan is waaaay more badass. Are you sure you're french? Even for a Norman, you've just broke the awesomeness meter.
    Last edited by DCS; 12/19/2012 4:24pm at .

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/19/2012 4:25pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So I take it the answer is never.

and why do you keep negging me? And how? I try to give rep to the same person often and I get the You must have a crush on.... message.
    Personally, I would've wanted to have much more than a handgun if I found myself in the L.A. riots, the Katrina aftermath, the recent hurricane in the northeast......

But that's only the tip of the iceberg. You're too limited in your thinking. Step out of your bubble. Civil unrest happens every day in this world. Only an idiot would assume it can't happen here. And if that were ever to happen, you could be up **** creek without some real fighting capabilities.

Posted On:
    12/19/2012 4:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post

That's what.
    I like your plan.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/19/2012 4:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swollen Elf Goon View Post
    Did you miss this one?
    Thanks. Very helpful.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    12/19/2012 4:59pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Come on Pat, you really can't imagine a good sized group of people getting pissed off and trying to take on Devil? Hell, I think I've seen that unfold on Bullshido before.