218296 Bullies, 9350 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 121 to 130 of 431
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Nefron is offline
    Nefron's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    1,589

    Points
    1,329
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 4:42pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    Like I said, you're our bitches.
    And that doesn't make you peaceful. Now I can see what kind of a moron you are.

    Do you have children? Will they bring guns to school?
  2. NeilG is online now
    NeilG's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    1,178

    Points
    2,159
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 4:48pm


     Style: Kendo

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    Allow me. A couple classrooms worth of dead children, as horrific as it is, still doesn't justify limiting the individual rights of an entire nation of people. Especially when there are more reasonable and effective responses available.
    You inferred and are refuting an argument I didn't make. It was a really simple point - the Chinese kids are alive where the American ones are dead because the assailant had a knife, not a gun. If you're unwilling or unable to even acknowledge the point that guns are more dangerous in the hands of lunatics than knives, well there really isn't much point in carrying on the discussion.
  3. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,362

    Points
    13,359
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsTagger First Class

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 4:48pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    And what that entire nation of people is waiting for?
    I don't understand your question.
  4. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,362

    Points
    13,359
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsTagger First Class

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 4:51pm

    supporting member
     

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    And that doesn't make you peaceful. Now I can see what kind of a moron you are.

    Do you have children? Will they bring guns to school?
    I didn't say I'm peaceful. I laughed at you for boo hooing about the dangers of life in America when you live in Serbia of all places. Haha.

    Yes, I have children.

    Will they bring guns to school? Well, of course not. It isn't allowed. What kind of stupid question is that?
  5. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,362

    Points
    13,359
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsTagger First Class

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 4:53pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    You inferred and are refuting an argument I didn't make. It was a really simple point - the Chinese kids are alive where the American ones are dead because the assailant had a knife, not a gun. If you're unwilling or unable to even acknowledge the point that guns are more dangerous in the hands of lunatics than knives, well there really isn't much point in carrying on the discussion.
    Apologies if I'm refuting an argument you didn't make. Yes, guns are more deadly than knives. Yes they're more dangerous in the hands of lunatics. I didn't argue otherwise. In fact I didn't mention knives at all. You're making assumptions about my position on that point, so we'll call it even.
  6. Zerstörer90 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Edmonds, WA
    Posts
    257

    Points
    779
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 5:00pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you're unwilling or unable to even acknowledge the point that guns are more dangerous in the hands of lunatics than knives, well there really isn't much point in carrying on the discussion.
    Taking your ball and going home much? And I disagree completely (in context):
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Tim_McLean, for one. And like I said before. It's conjecture, completely. Those two mass (one attempted) murderers were in no way shape or form identical in their approach, effectiveness, or intent. Comparing one shooting to another is apples and oranges.

    Saying knives overall are less deadly than guns? That has some merit. Just solidifies my earlier point though about criminals illegally acquiring the guns anyway.
  7. Nefron is offline
    Nefron's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    1,589

    Points
    1,329
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 5:01pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    I didn't say I'm peaceful. I laughed at you for boo hooing about the dangers of life in America when you live in Serbia of all places. Haha.
    Your first comment aimed at me implied that the US is more peaceful than my country. It obviously is not. No mass shootings here. Murders are not common.

    And you are the one that is afraid of life in America, not me. I don't think I would be a walking armory if I lived there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    Yes, I have children.

    Will they bring guns to school? Well, of course not. It isn't allowed. What kind of stupid question is that?
    So you feel the need to have weapons at the ready at all times, but you let the most vulnerable members of your family spend the most of their day unprotected.

    How does that make you feel?

    What are their chances to survive against a serious attacker?

    At what age do you think you will arm them? When they start going out at night? 14 years old? 16?
  8. NeilG is online now
    NeilG's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Saskatoon, Canada
    Posts
    1,178

    Points
    2,159
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 5:04pm


     Style: Kendo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    You're making assumptions about my position on that point, so we'll call it even.
    Probably. It was Nutcracker who responded to my original point with some nonsense about value systems, may have confused the two of you.
  9. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,362

    Points
    13,359
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsThree FriendsTagger First Class

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 5:12pm

    supporting member
     

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nefron View Post
    Your first comment aimed at me implied that the US is more peaceful than my country. It obviously is not. No mass shootings here. Murders are not common.

    And you are the one that is afraid of life in America, not me. I don't think I would be a walking armory if I lived there.



    So you feel the need to have weapons at the ready at all times, but you let the most vulnerable members of your family spend the most of their day unprotected.

    How does that make you feel?

    What are their chances to survive against a serious attacker?

    At what age do you think you will arm them? When they start going out at night? 14 years old? 16?
    Oh, you thought I was inferring that your country isn't peaceful just because you got shelled every day when you were a kid? Absolutely not! Shellings are perfectly routine occurrences in any civilized nation.

    It's common for people to misinterpret preparedness as fear. I am not afraid. At least not any more than a healthy person should be. I have fears but fear is not what motivates me to be armed. Logic and awareness motivates me to be armed.

    I live in a great place. Safer than most. But one day I could be visited by violence. If so, I will do my best to make it my little Serbian bitch.

    Of course I worry about the safety of my kids. Do you have kids? If so, don't you worry about them? If not, don't you think you would if you had them? If not, I'd say you're a pretty **** parent.

    They will be armed as soon as it is legal for them to do so. We are law abiding citizens.

    You ask really easy questions.
  10. Nefron is offline
    Nefron's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    1,589

    Points
    1,329
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 5:30pm


     

    -2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    Oh, you thought I was inferring that your country isn't peaceful just because you got shelled every day when you were a kid? Absolutely not! Shellings are perfectly routine occurrences in any civilized nation.
    Yeah, the thing is that I am not a kid. It was 20 years ago.

    And I find it hard not to laugh at your comments about shellings. Do you believe that civilized nations should shell others? You do know that there are wars going on right now, and it doesn't really have anything to do with how civilized somebody is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    I live in a great place. Safer than most. But one day I could be visited by violence. If so, I will do my best to make it my little Serbian bitch.

    They will be armed as soon as it is legal for them to do so. We are law abiding citizens.
    A suburban Rambo. I knew it.

    Are you content with the current legal age limit on guns? Would you like to see it changed?

    I would say that the boogeyman is already making you his bitch.
Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.