221316 Bullies, 4002 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:51pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since erezb is such a salty dog, I think the obvious solution is to have him patrol all the schools singlehandedly, like a cross between Santa Claus and Rambo.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:59pm

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scut Farkus View Post
    Since erezb is such a salty dog, I think the obvious solution is to have him patrol all the schools singlehandedly, like a cross between Santa Claus and Rambo.
    Well im sorry im not so child like enthusiastic about guns (thinking one is enough..fff how stupid of me), this things are dangerous around kids and retards like you. why would you shove a gun down your basketball pants is beyond me.(we all know how **** can hit the fan on a sunny sunday in the middle of suburbia).
    Do you tape one under the table? inside the fridge? do you keep one under your pillow? and you obviously kip them loaded and without safety on, to maximize readiness for lethal action. Hell you sound like the fat cat from Biglibovsky. Whats his face with the UZI rambling about going naked and ****...LOL.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 1:05pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    No it doesn't, what was the point of "banning mass murder" if not to state the same argument of how bad people will always get guns and so on..which is BS.
    1) Bad people will always get guns, until/unless something better comes along. So, obviously, we should prevent good people from having guns? That is your argument, not mine. Once you accept the first clause as fact, you will see the futility of the second.
    2) Mass murder is already illegal, which was my point; you cannot stop bad people from doing bad things. Evil is intent, implementation is just gory details.
    3) I'm waiting, now, for you to tell me how the 22 Chinese children are better off than Lanza's victims because they weren't shot.

I'm Svelte!

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 1:09pm

supporting member
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because we can't have any evil companies being responsable capitalists can we?
    Fixed

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 1:14pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really? I can count on one hand the times I've been shelled at home. Maybe you meant every standard except the daily artillery shelling standard.
    Are you really that stupid or disconnected from reality? You were not shelled at home because your country comically outguns and invades others around the world. However, other people are getting shelled by your military daily. You are funding these wars.

Are you really arguing the US is more peaceful because you own others so badly they can't dream of hurting you on your turf? Is that your definition of peace?

Is Badr Hari a peaceful guy because he beats up people at clubs, and they can't land a shot?

You do need it. You're just not scared enough.
    Are you fucking kidding me? I'm not the one that contemplates on my choice of killing device every time I put on some clothes and go out. Violence is a part of your daily life every time you load your gun and prepare for survival in the deadly streets.

I don't know anyone who thinks about having to shoot somebody on your typical night out. This **** is probably very hard on your nerves. You should consider moving.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 1:15pm

Style: Kendo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutcracker, sweet View Post
    3) I'm waiting, now, for you to tell me how the 22 Chinese children are better off than Lanza's victims because they weren't shot.
    None of them died. Pretty big difference.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 1:18pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    None of them died. Pretty big difference.
    Your value system (or mine, for that matter) != the victims' value system.

"Hey, kids, guess what? At least you didn't die today."

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 1:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My Chinese relatives who can afford it feed their children New Zealand milk. The kill their children with unregulated ag products.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 1:42pm

Style: Kendo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your value system (or mine, for that matter) != the victims' value system.

"Hey, kids, guess what? At least you didn't die today."
    On what planet did your statement make any sense? You asked what the difference was, I told you what the difference was. Dead vs not dead is pretty much the biggest possible difference. Or are you one of those assholes who refuses to concede a point, no matter how wrong?

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 1:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036789/..._joe/#50222624

Joe Scarbourough might not often speak my mind. Here he takes on his own long term libertarian beliefs, and they fail because as soon as he heard the start of the news, he knew all too much, already, of what was to follow.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez
Page 10 of 44 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast