Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2012 7:48am

Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Before Mr. Union Member started throwing punches, Crowder mentioned other union protesters tearing down an Americans For Prosperity tent with women inside.

This guy claims it was an inside job.

Either way, Mr. Union Member attacked Crowder and I see nothing wrong with his challenge to fight in a cage or fight in a courtroom. What I don't get is opposition to the challenge or people not involved issuing challenges. Isn't this more "legitimate" than some gong sau challenges?

And who'd ever think right-to-work legislation would ever come to Michigan?
    Last edited by capt. moroni; 12/15/2012 7:55am at .

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    12/15/2012 8:40am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by capt. moroni View Post
    And who'd ever think right-to-work legislation would ever come to Michigan?
    This is the most puzzling part. After Wisconsin broke their unions, I knew it would spread, but in Michigan? Through the urban decay, city police telling potential visitors that they aren't safe, and the bail-out, Michigan has been business as usual. When the unions are challenged, these guys lose their minds.

With the economy being in the shitter and the uncertainty of the auto industry, I can easily see how emotions would be high. It isn't too far of a reach for some media guy to 'churn' his business. If the news is too boring to report, be the news.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    12/15/2012 3:16pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nothing's ever going to come of it. Crowder made that challenge because he knows no athletic commission would approve a fight between an in shape guy in his 20s and a fat old man. He was writing wolf tickets to begin with.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/15/2012 4:07pm

Style: Kickboxing/BJJ/Wimp

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Fox News contributor gets assaulted, challenges attacker to an MMA bout.

Name:  390x270x157.png.speedilic.ic.Cu9uayAPFL.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  17.4 KB

BJPenn.com reported on how Steven Crowder, a Fox News Contributor at a Right to Work rally was assaulted by a pro-union protester. Steven then went on Fox news to give his attacker an ultimatum; either give himself in to authorities, or fight him in a sanctioned MMA bout. Here is a link to the article, and the vids.

http://www.bjpenn.com/conservative-f...o-an-mma-bout/

I kinda hope the attacker agrees to it, but it's a bit of a stunt.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    12/15/2012 4:16pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by greatheight View Post
    I kinda hope the attacker agrees to it, but it's a bit of a stunt.
    I don't like to underestimate anyone; I'd like to see the old, fat guy apologize to Mr. Crowder, just for principle. If Mr. Crowder trains in any kind of serious manner, he should let this go. The only thing he would get out of rolling the union guy, is a little payback.

If Crowder insists on following through with this, I hope the old, fat guy rolls him up and taps him.

IMHO, Crowder went into a tense situation, **** happened, and he is grandstanding. He wants his fifteen minutes.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    12/15/2012 4:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Already a thread in YMAS: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show....php?p=2747716

Merge please

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/15/2012 4:20pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Merged:
    Original title:
    Fox News contributor gets assaulted, challenges attacker to an MMA bout.

ORNYTHORINQUE!... BOIT-SANS-SOIF!... BACHI-BOUZOUK!

Posted On:
    12/15/2012 4:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    Crowder made that challenge because he knows no athletic commission would approve a fight between an in shape guy in his 20s and a fat old man.
    The older man's t-shirt has a fist on it and the words "Michigan" and "Fight". I couldn't make out the rest of it. Is that perhaps a boxing club's logo?

Either way, the Young Turks' video raises some interesting points, not the least of which is the fact that fox news presented an edited version of the video to back up their boy's claims. This raises the further question of why it was felt necessary to edit out the union man getting pushed, and if conjecture were acceptable one might suggest it was to hide guilt. Of course, conjecture doesn't get us very far at all. You can, however, hear Crowder yelling "what are you going to *censored* do about it?" in the unedited video and can further see him:

-Put his hand on the older man and pull him towards him before the fall
    -Turn sharply in the direction the older man falls during the fall as the camera angles just a little too high to see the fall itself
    -Whip his hands up after the fall, as if having just let go of or dropped something (or to insist on innocence).

Knowing that Crowder trains in grappling, it looks now like he attempted an osoto otoshi on the older man and only got what was coming to him.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123