218358 Bullies, 8025 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 50
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. KickPuncher is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    157

    Posted On:
    12/18/2012 11:53am


     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    Dog and crew speak the worst pidgin 'evah,' 'cept for Lieland who doesn't try to make himself sound local when talking to locals. The worst offender on TV is the current Hawaii 5/0, but it's tongue in cheek, making references to local vernacular as "bird!"
    When Seagal had his moment in the reality LEO show Lawman, he would get MIGHTY backwoods bayou, MIGHTY fast when speaking to locals.
  2. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,365

    Posted On:
    12/18/2012 12:33pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KickPuncher View Post
    When Seagal had his moment in the reality LEO show Lawman, he would get MIGHTY backwoods bayou, MIGHTY fast when speaking to locals.
    I think Dog and Seagal both think they relate to their pursuees by calling them "brotha".
  3. ChuckWepner is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Chicago / Michigan
    Posts
    397

    Posted On:
    12/18/2012 9:31pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    I think Dog and Seagal both think they relate to their pursuees by calling them "brotha".
    It's pathetic enough when teenaged kids who want to seem cool or rebel against their parents try to be someone they're not by adopting a phony ethnic or tough guy or "street" (or whatever) way of speaking or accent, but when a middle-aged man is doing it, someone just needs to punch him in the face until he stops.
  4. doofaloofa is offline
    doofaloofa's Avatar

    I'm Svelte!

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    3,247

    Posted On:
    12/19/2012 3:24am

    supporting member
     Style: mma

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWepner View Post
    It's pathetic enough when teenaged kids who want to seem cool or rebel against their parents try to be someone they're not by adopting a phony ethnic or tough guy or "street" (or whatever) way of speaking or accent, but when a middle-aged man is doing it, someone just needs to punch him in the face until he stops.
    Chill down home dog!
  5. ChuckWepner is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Chicago / Michigan
    Posts
    397

    Posted On:
    12/19/2012 3:34am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman Smells View Post
    Chill down home dog!
    Hahahahaha!

    Well, like any right-thinking person, I do want Seagal and Chapman punched in the face repeatedly anyway.
  6. patfromlogan is offline
    patfromlogan's Avatar

    Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Hilo Island of Hawaii
    Posts
    8,831

    Posted On:
    12/19/2012 12:34pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** face is still here.

    One note, ha'ole isn't derogatory. Hawai'ian isn't derogatory. Fucking ha'ole is, and stupid Hawai'ian is...
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez
  7. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,923

    Posted On:
    12/19/2012 12:37pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    **** face is still here.

    One note, ha'ole isn't derogatory. Hawai'ian isn't derogatory. Fucking ha'ole is, and stupid Hawai'ian is...
    What about Stupid fucking Ha'ole because that's like a double negative.
  8. Vieux Normand is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,294

    Posted On:
    12/19/2012 1:44pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    What about Stupid fucking Ha'ole because that's like a double negative.
    Barring things that can occur if one doesn't play safe, how is "fucking" negative?
  9. mike321 is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,391

    Posted On:
    12/19/2012 5:47pm


     Style: kenpo, Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Brah, do you even spar?

    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    **** face is still here.

    One note, ha'ole isn't derogatory. Hawai'ian isn't derogatory. Fucking ha'ole is, and stupid Hawai'ian is...
    Just because a term is not intended to be derogatory, should it not be up to the recipients of the term to decide whether it is offensive? I prefer the term Contiguous States American.
  10. patfromlogan is offline
    patfromlogan's Avatar

    Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Hilo Island of Hawaii
    Posts
    8,831

    Posted On:
    12/19/2012 6:08pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Just because a term is not intended to be derogatory, should it not be up to the recipients of the term to decide whether it is offensive? I prefer the term Contiguous States American.
    Recipient doesn't = victim. As in the use of niggardly and the mouth breathers that take offense.

    There is no intent to be offensive and those who get offended are just stoopid focking howlies, or in your case, Stupid Fucking Coast Ha'ole, our special word of appreciation for Californians. I get offended by being took for a Malihini (n00b) so I might say, "Eh Brah', I look like one Mainland Ha'ole to you?" Hmmm, I can really get 'em going, I'll say, "Do you take me for a Caucasian Contiguous States American?" I can just hear the Happy Hawaiian response, "Fok you you foking fokah, you giving me sheet? You like one slap in face?"

    reminds me of
    One college prof to another, "My students tell me that I am too verbose. Are you predisposed to concur?"

    anyway, I see **** face is still with us.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.