221908 Bullies, 3870 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 50
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. mike321 is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,435

    Posted On:
    12/16/2012 5:11pm


     Style: kenpo, Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Brah, do you even spar?

    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan View Post
    Hey, I'm a Ha'ole stealing THEIR language, culture, food, dance, women, waves, land, and fighting techniques.
    STEAL their women!?! Are you objectifying women? Women are individuals that make their own decisions and are not OWNED by men. Show some sensitivity! ;)
  2. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,500

    Posted On:
    12/16/2012 5:56pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WTF is a haole?
  3. Vieux Normand is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,294

    Posted On:
    12/16/2012 8:39pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    WTF is a haole?
    A Hawaiian video game.

    Humanity versus the Covenant, that sort of thing.
  4. ChuckWepner is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Chicago / Michigan
    Posts
    397

    Posted On:
    12/16/2012 9:20pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    WTF is a haole?
    A derogatory term for a white person, especially a non-local, used by Hawaiians of Polynesian extraction. Also sometimes used for non-white mainlanders and foreigners.

    By origin, one with no soul, though this is disputed.

    http://mauinews.com/page/content.det...ng.html?nav=18

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haole
  5. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,500

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 2:52am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWepner View Post
    A derogatory term for a white person, especially a non-local, used by Hawaiians of Polynesian extraction. Also sometimes used for non-white mainlanders and foreigners.

    By origin, one with no soul, though this is disputed.

    http://mauinews.com/page/content.det...ng.html?nav=18

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haole
    wow..I thought only white people could be racist...THEY TAUGHT ME WRONG!!!
  6. doofaloofa is online now
    doofaloofa's Avatar

    I'm Svelte!

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    3,415

    Posted On:
    12/17/2012 4:21am

    supporting member
     Style: mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    wow..I thought only white people could be racist...THEY TAUGHT ME WRONG!!!
    Every country has a neighbor they despise

    We have the whole Irish/English thing here

    The Brits and the French

    The Germans and the Poles

    Who does your country state despise/consider inferior and do they have any good knick names or jokes?
  7. ChuckWepner is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Chicago / Michigan
    Posts
    397

    Posted On:
    12/18/2012 2:52am


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    wow..I thought only white people could be racist...THEY TAUGHT ME WRONG!!!
    Well, in fairness, it isn't like the white people who showed up in the Islands were exactly well-behaved and respectful guests, so, it's understandable. Although the mainland did contribute Spam to Hawaiian cuisine, where it remains quite popular, at least in some circles.
  8. Vieux Normand is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,294

    Posted On:
    12/18/2012 11:28am

    Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman Smells View Post
    Who does your country state despise/consider inferior and do they have any good knick names or jokes?
    Lebellistanis don't need anyone else. They h8sturb8.
  9. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,500

    Posted On:
    12/18/2012 11:36am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman Smells View Post
    Every country has a neighbor they despise

    We have the whole Irish/English thing here

    The Brits and the French

    The Germans and the Poles

    Who does your country state despise/consider inferior and do they have any good knick names or jokes?
    The dutch love all equally, except the muslims cos considered new nazis.
  10. Lebell is offline
    Lebell's Avatar

    Just waiting for the paperboy.

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,500

    Posted On:
    12/18/2012 11:38am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWepner View Post
    Well, in fairness, it isn't like the white people who showed up in the Islands were exactly well-behaved and respectful guests, so, it's understandable. Although the mainland did contribute Spam to Hawaiian cuisine, where it remains quite popular, at least in some circles.
    I dont know anything about Hawaii, but guess what, yesterday I saw the southpark episode where Butters discovers his 'roots', what are the odds huh?
    I think I have some idea now.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.