Posted On:
    12/17/2012 8:38am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Title change.
    Original:
    TGF MABS Why an Investigation

**** you dude that was a dishonorable bitch move you just pulled. So, I am going to be just as petty.

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 10:01am

supporting member
     Style: No Style

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Finally...someone thought of the children.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 11:37am

Join us... or die
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shifu View Post

Says another anonymous Web Warrior way over there in the good old US of A
    Why don't you look at his location. It is right under his picture there. He is in Canada not the good old US of A.

What are you going to do now your upset mate, grab a gun and mow down some group of innocents??? For **** sake!

What say you now? Hypocrite!
    This alone makes you a little bitch. I hope you feel good about that. Liniage aside, I wouldn't train with you, simply because of how you conduct yourself.

Plus I don't train with bitches.

Mate you would have to be the most screwed up guy I've ever came across and I have came across quite a few in my work in Security and instructing those within the TOG and Correctional Services.
    Wippidy fucking do! Claiming this makes you more of a little bitch.

How about this, You show me yours and I'll gladly show you mine .... How about it or are you going to go down the old and weary road of "I have before therefore I don't have to?" Go on, do it just to humour me! I'm sure it's nothing short of hilarious!!
    So you think that everyone on bullshido should post their liniage and training experience in every single thread rather than just posting it for everyone to look at whenever they want? Shut up, and stop being a little bitch.

Notice how no one has questioned your liniage at all, but we have made judgement based on the way you conduct yourself on this site, which gives glempses into your character.
    Combatives training log.

Gezere: paraphrase from Bas Rutten, Never escalate the level of violence in fight you are losing. :D

Drum thread

Pavel Tsatsouline: kettlebell workouts give you “cardio without the dishonour of aerobics”.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 11:39am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I see Ron hasn't changed at all. I've lost count of the forums I've seen this happen on.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 3:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So says another anonymous Web Warrior way over there in the good old US of A where gun laws are just plain crazy enabling young children to be killed but then what would I know!

What are you going to do now your upset mate, grab a gun and mow down some group of innocents??? For **** sake!
    Once again, I underestimate how low people are willing to go.

You did NOT go there while discussing an totally-different topic, did you? Really?

I might guess that this had nothing to do with trying to make any kind of point, that--frustrated that people here don't agree with you--you went off emo-typing cheap-shots before you had a chance to think things through.

But that guess might just be another example of my underestimating how low people are willing to go...

And I thought I was unqualified to teach anybody anything about MA, or anything else.

You win the prize.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 4:27pm

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and that's cute. Having recognition DOES NOT MEAN THAT IS YOUR LINEAGE.

For example:

http://www.fujianbaihe.com/fujianbai...spondence.html

To be straight up, I'm not going to spend a great deal of time writing here to justify myself to you. Hell man, I don't even know you! So to make "assumptions' about you based on what is written on the supposed last vestige of truth & honour - the "Internet" would simply be wrong.

Mate, believe what you want to believe .... You will anyhow regardless of what I share with you. Your mind is already made up. Your just writing to me to in an attempt to draw forth further information in your personal campaign, that's cool .... But mate, I'm just not interested.

Okay so lets cut to the chase shall we .......

1/. James Freeman ....... Umm err ........ Okay so you know him and communicate with him. Great? What in the blue hell does that have to do with me? No really, I was actually put in contact with Master Ruan Dong via a very different route via one of his friends who gained him publicity in an American based magazine that was in 2000. It was then that Master Ruan Dong agreed to be the official patron of my school ... Wow, big deal! That very same year one of Master Dong's direct students who was living in New Zealand contacted me and we shared views, info as people so often do. He also acted as a means of helping me to communicate with Master Dong which I did up to his sad passing. Cool, no problems there. James, well James contacted me whilst he was in China. We communicated, shared info and that was that. It was in fact James who arranged for Master Dong to become a "Technical Advisor" to myself/school. James is a good guy ... End of story!

2/. Regarding Master Ruan Dong ....... We communicated quite heavily for the period 2000 through to 2010. I gained a great deal of guidance from him. He wrote through our mutual friend whose name does not concern you and I have this on file so it can be verified: “I am happy to be your Master and Advisor and accepting you into my school. We are delighted to develop the Crane Style Boxing with you anytime. Do what you think the best for White Crane and Calling Crane Style Boxings. Just to let you know I am pleased to have a friend like you, and will do our best to help you develop Crane style Boxing in Australia. I agree to be the consultant of your research institute, and happy to bring you into my school. I will do my best to help you in promoting Crane Style Boxing in Australia”
    Tl;dr?

Never ONCE does he claim or say he TRAINED with these teachers, he says he COMMUNICATED.

Now, didn't he just claim lineage from YongCHun?

Hmmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by shifu
    Not to mention that Master Su YingHan of the YongChun YiYun Wushu White Crane Research Society awarded me Instructor certification.
    Hmmmmmm......
    Quote Originally Posted by shifu from the new link
    I have told you quite recently and in a honest manner I do NOT teach nor do I clam to teach YONGCHUN WHITE CRANE! YOU CAN POST THAT ON YOUR WEB SITE! I know you won't as it does not suit your political agenda.
    I'm not questioning your lineage, I'm letting your words speak for you.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 4:28pm

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol, So now the World Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Masters is fake???

So Kein Chong Lau my direct teacher is a fake? Buddy his "pedigree" is absolute universes above yours
    Why not at all, they're a very real Canadian based marketing organisation, not quite sure why you're riding their nuts so hard though. Especially seeing, as you say, you care nought for rank and lineage.

Can I ask you a question:

1/. Have you ever paid a single cent for martial arts instruction. Have you ever paid a grading fee to do a grading ..... ever even if it was for your White Belt/Sash?Whatever?
    Of course I've paid for gradings in the past. Most of us on this site have been down that road. Do you know how much my last grading cost me? Not a cent. Got three stripes, a bacon and egg roll and a proper coffee too. Very tough grading, very memorable and worth a lot more than a pay to play certificate purchased over the Internet.

If so, then who are you to lecture me?
    See, this is called projecting, and you seem to be unable to hold a conversation without doing it. Since you've been on this site you've constantly and consistently lectured anyone and everyone. You've lectured people on the pitfalls of rank and lineage, while paying for rank to boost your profile, you've lectured people on pursuing money in martial arts whilst operating a tax-advantaged business to maximise your own money, you've lectured people on being martial and not being mean while calling them keyboard pounding spastic monkeys and arses. You're a hypocrite. I'm not lecturing you, I'm pointing out your hypocrisy, and it is plentiful.

I can prove my lineage ..... can you?
    Yep, and if I ever start teaching it will not only be readily available but a selling point for my services.

Had a look over your profile. Still none the wiser as to who you are so why keep me in suspense buddy, just spit it out? I don't really want to know you, your an arse but humour me won't you? Said you were a member of some Oz Bully Boys Group ..... damn! Kinda says it all doesn't it!
    Actually no, doesn't say anything about a boys club, projecting again? Read it again genius.

See, if I just told you I would be depriving you of the satisfaction of discerning it for yourself. I wouldn't want to take that experience away from you.

Start a thread about me? You haven't. This thread is entitled: "YMAS: TGF MABS Why an Investigation" not I don't know .... "Questions about White Crane Lineage" or "Who is Shifu?"
    See this is telling. Just because the thread wasn't called Ron.... doesn't mean it's not about you. Substance over form. Just like operating a not-for-profit organisation doesn't mean it can't/doesn't make a profit, just like including 'research' in an association's name doesn't mean it conducts research, just like buying a bit of paper that says you're a legitimate Kung fu master doesn't make you one.
    Last edited by cualltaigh; 12/17/2012 5:03pm at .
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 4:41pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    That is the most hilarious photochop I have seen in a long while.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 4:42pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wait..porky mcslackjaw is shifu?
    ahahahahahaa

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 5:32pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander View Post
    That is the most hilarious photochop I have seen in a long while.
    I was going to wait for Battlefield's thread, but that **** is too funny.
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast