Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 3:36am

Style: White Crane

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since you can't see your own foibles, I am still a better person than you.
    Read more at http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...Des0qpcsPhu.99
    I most sincerely doubt this!!!

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 3:54am

supporting member
     Style: No Style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stop being such a kung fu crybaby.

What was is you were saying before about:

not sitting behind a keyboard day in day out pounding away furiously like some spastic chimp trying to laud yourself over someone else so that you can feel better about yourself and your insecurities.
    You describe yourself perfectly right there.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 12/17/2012 4:01am at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 4:04am

supporting member
     Style: none

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shifu View Post
    I most sincerely doubt this!!!
    I don't. You fucking fart sniffing butthugger!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 4:59am

Style: White Crane

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Middle finger wrote:

I don't. You fucking fart sniffing butthugger!!!
    So says another anonymous Web Warrior way over there in the good old US of A where gun laws are just plain crazy enabling young children to be killed but then what would I know!

What are you going to do now your upset mate, grab a gun and mow down some group of innocents??? For **** sake!

W. Rabbit wrote:

Stop being such a kung fu crybaby.
    More wonderful words of wisdom and guess what .... not an"attack" amongst those words!

All that after these words, a promise:

Mr Miyagi Wrote

You may be ridiculed by some, you may be aggressively questioned if you are being too vague or too deflective on basic questions, but you will not be attacked or threatened.

Whoops somebody went out on a limb only to have the whole thing blow up in their face!

So Mr Miyagi, he of the wise words and promise of no attacks or threatening behaviiour on this the finest of the finest forums for fairness???

What say you now? Hypocrite!

There's not enough words to describe my existence.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 5:11am

supporting member
     Style: No Style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More wonderful words of wisdom and guess what .... not an"attack" amongst those words!
    Nope not an attack, just an observation you are in fact being a big kung fu crybaby.

Do you deny being a big kung fu crybaby?

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 6:19am

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At first I wanted to post that Shifu is probably slow because of all the blows to the head he took, but then I saw his stylefield and concluded he was probably just born slow.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 6:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Gallstones

A gallstone is a crystalline concretion formed within the gallbladder by accretion of bile components. Colon Cancer, Colitis –ulcerative, Crohn’s Disease, Diverticular Disease.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 7:17am

Style: BJJ/Zumba

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So says another anonymous Web Warrior way over there in the good old US of A where gun laws are just plain crazy enabling young children to be killed but then what would I know!

What are you going to do now your upset mate, grab a gun and mow down some group of innocents??? For **** sake!

All that after these words, a promise:

Whoops somebody went out on a limb only to have the whole thing blow up in their face!

So Mr Miyagi, he of the wise words and promise of no attacks or threatening behaviiour on this the finest of the finest forums for fairness???

What say you now? Hypocrite!
    Honestly, shifu, your comment about the guns is in extremely poor taste, it's disgusting in the light of the tragedy that has occurred. So good work, if that's what you were going for, to make light of such a terrible and horrifying thing to have happened.

YMAS is deep water. It is different to the MABS thread and place on the forums, if you read the descriptions or anything about the sub-forums your posting in you'd know that.

You are fair game here, to any and all actual trolls that are on the site: my reply was to you in the MABS thread before this was moved, which is strictly moderated (as you've experienced) to stay on topic and to keep superfluous information to a minimum, trolling and threatening in that forum and thread will not be tolerated (as far as I'm aware).

shifu, try and act like an adult, people will poke fun and if they get a rise they'll laugh and laugh while you get angry and post more and more. You'll note I haven't called you names and have tried to remain civil with you, which I intend to continue to do if we have any interaction online.

I don't really have anything to add, and as IIF said, my post was wordy, but I did ask 'you' questions as to your thoughts on scenarios I thought logic would show appeared absurd, but you cannot answer these for Kerim, and it's best you don't try.

Also, thank you for providing your lineage information that no-one asked for, I think, but you can see how simple that was, even though no-one was asking you about it.

I wish you luck, and take care.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 8:16am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Okay so given that "It is Fake" (interesting choice of name) freely admits that he and by his own definition you and others as well are "mean while addressing him" then cleary this can be seen reasonably as a form of attack. The very thing you say will not happen to any one individual on this forum!!!

Okay so who is being honest and truthful here? You or "It is Fake"? It cannot be both ways.
    It isn't any way. You have only defined the word "mean." You have not proven we are mean which is what I said. There is no agreement with your assessment in that sentence.

You have to try harder than that dipshit.

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 8:21am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You have been dealt with civility and reasoned response. You reacted badly. I do not like the way you or your friend have conducted yourselves on this website. In the past I would have trolled the absolute **** out of you and Tao Gung Fu, but I do not want to jeopardize the integrity of my further investigation into you or him by making it easy for you to dismiss me as a troll. So far anyone reading anything you have written will see that in the majority bullshido has acted with professionalism in its approach towards yourself and Tao Gung Fu, only to be met with stonewalling and wall of texts exclaiming we are, among other things that do not suit our disposition in this case, "CYBER BULLIES".

You are making it very easy for people to make up their minds about you. I will now begin collecting facts regarding yours and Tao Gung Fus claims regarding the martial arts. Thank you for bringing yourselves to my attention, as I have been itching to get started on calling Bullshit on Aussie martial artists that espouse bullshit, I have too many choices over here so I'm glad I get two to begin with.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast