Style: White Crane

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kerim,

Just to explain why my posts have been removed:

From the "YMAS: TGF MABS Why an Investigation" thread:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=119267&page=4

Posted by It is Fake:

This was all explained to you. Stay out of this thread until you can post on topic. You are not discussing how his lineage is legit, where to find his teachers or providing anything to forward the thread.

You are explaining why we are mean while addressing him. Using his name is not ON TOPIC.
    Read more at http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...qI5jJKRZoCH.99

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 2:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you now admit you are being mean!!! Part of a "Pack Dog Mentatlity"

Why do you have to be mean in order to discuss this or any other subject???

Careful now as your true colours and agenda are no out in the open!

Being "Mean" .... Real Martial of you, Real objective of you?

You know me...the snakebite hiss, the Devil's Grip, the Iron Fist

Achievements:
    Three Friends3 months registeredTagger Second ClassOverdrive5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 2:59am

supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have to love the calm-headedness of all these c-razy Daoists.

Administrator

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 3:01am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You've been given the rules. If you want to help or defend fine do it on topic. Your next post in the Tao Gung Fu thread will be a time out, until you calm down. No, saying "bullshido is mean," "their investigations suck," "you do not have to listen" and "they are bullies" is not on-topic.

If you want to address his skills, certifications, training, experience while defending him go ahead. I know English is your weak point, but this is your final warning.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 3:08am

Style: BJJ/Zumba

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shifu View Post
    1/. Someone who fails to identify who they are, where they are and what agenda they have, whether if their school or martial arts is in competition with your own, will write slagging off your school.
    I don’t believe anyone has ‘slagged’ or is ‘slagging’ off Kerim’s school, so far all questions have been asked about claims he has made on his website, or information he has provided on the forums here, or the definite lack of some specific information in both of those areas in an effort to better understand and clarify questions as to: Rank / Teachers / Training History that leads to an understanding of legitimacy as to HOW Kerim can teach/instruct as a credible teacher/instructor for the sake of consumers.

2/. They will pick over your web site with a fine tooth comb so they can extract the maximum amount of information that they can then turn against you all the while never providing a link to their own styles web sites or similar information on themselves.
    I’m sorry, but there’s really no reason for the hyperbole, and there is no reason for a ‘fine tooth comb’ as these were and are the same basic questions from the start. There is no hidden vendetta or agenda here, just simple questions that are being avoided and not answered, that’s why there begins to be suspicion.

Information is in my Style Field, as well as outlining training information in my profile’s “About Me”.

Again, I am not a public figure, I am not a teacher, I am not an instructor, I do not run a business selling something that I cannot back up with basic information. If I was, I would need to be able to do that to verify my credibility as to WHY a consumer should purchase MY product over another.

3/. The "Pack Mentality" starts. They will now combine all of their efforts to run you down, picking even the most miniscule thing to use against you even down to your spelling. Note how they each support the other in what they write just like a "old boys network" ....... If your not already one off them then you have no chance no matter how rational or logical you are in your answers .... It doesn't matter to them. When this is pointed out to them they will cry with words such as "your playing the victim" and such like.
    Again, the hyperbole, perhaps you want this to be something dark and scary out to get you, but this is not the case at all.

Please, try and resist making more out of this than is there. If you state something, you need to back it up. And posters here have a lot of experience in different areas, and the big one is in different martial arts. What stands out to us is information that is lacking, where we should see that information outlined quite easily and not argued about anywhere else and from well known instructors and styles.

Battlefields had made one comment on the typos of the website, and I agree, there are a few, and it does not hold up a professional look, but this happens on a lot of sites, HUGE to SMALL, I don’t believe this was an attack, but I can understand within the context and if you are feeling ‘pressured’ from simple questions how this could appear this way.

All I’d like to see, is, as I’ve said and others have mentioned over and over in an effort to better understand and clarify questions are for the following to be stated as simply as possible with as much detail as Kerim can provide: Rank / Teachers / Training History that leads to an understanding of legitimacy as to HOW Kerim can teach/instruct as a credible teacher/instructor for the sake of consumers.

Seriously, this shouldn’t be so difficult, and should not be met with such hostility; I don’t really understand the anger part. Kerim has said rank/lineage holds no merit for him, cool, but understand for consumers and others that have no idea of his history how this COULD help them understand more about it. How can the below be so difficult to answer? (And yes…I’m going to write the template if you want to use it.)
    “Tao Gong Fu: Is a new style started in 2009 there is no claim whatsoever to have any links with any other Linage. It is not a martial arts in the conventional way. It is a way to improve your health using fighting as a way to test how your training is going. We fight very little. I teach what I have learned and find credible over the years. I don’t claim any title or rank. I am just a practitioner seeking to improve myself and pass on what I believe.

Studied <XY Art> for <Z years> with/under <W teacher/instructor>
    Studied <QR Art> for <S years> with/under <T teacher/instructor>
    Studied <LM Art> for <N years> with/under <O teacher/instructor>
    Have taken elements from <XY> <QR> <LM> and distilled my own way from these as I feel, from the Z,S,N years I’ve studied that I have the understanding and ability to translate those into a more effective style, which is Tao Gung Fu. “

Honestly, that’s all.

4/. They place themselves on a pedestal of all things right (even when they are wrong). If your view does not mesh with their own then you will be ridiculed and attacked.
    At times, if views do not match that’s fine, the problem is what “views” do not align…and these are usually the ones where someone is asked to verify their claims and suddenly the game is off and you’re taking your ball home.

You may be ridiculed by some, you may be aggressively questioned if you are being too vague or too deflective on basic questions, but you will not be attacked or threatened.

5/ No matter what you say, (they don't care!) they will continue to pick your every word, every sentence to absolute pieces. Such is the nature of the "Web Warrior"
    There would be nothing to pick at if basic facts were presented.

You have absolutely nothing to prove to these people. What you do is your own. They say things like "how dare you use 'Tao' and 'Gungfu' in the same sentence as if it was some earth-shattering blasphemous act against all 'Great' and 'Real Martial Artists" such as themselves. They say your not a 'Taoist' so how dare you use the term "Tao" not really understanding what the term actually means except what Wikipedia, (The free encyclopedia that anyone can edit) tells them it means and we all know that the Internet is the last bastion of truth there is!
    Personally I don’t really care how Kerim uses the word “Tao”, but as Battlefields has said, using it in conjunction with “Gung Fu” implies it is something that it currently cannot substantiate. It’s not to US he needs to prove it to, but since we are asking for consumers he should be able to to provide it so that consumers can have enough information to make an informed decision.

You could have lineage to the first ever 'Martial Artist' that ever walked the earth and they would still call you a fraud!!!
    As I have stated previously, this is not what we are looking for at all, and I actually used that analogy as a joke:
    “I don't think anyone is expecting a timeline of lineage back to the first humanoid to throw a punch a million years ago...but something within your lifetime as this 'training' has made you able to consolidate techniques into what you believe works to 'better people' in some general way that isn't very specific.
    Read more at http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...1zSUwbGUog.99“

You could have rank from Funakoshi, Bruce Lee and God and it would still not be enough for these clowns!
    Again, Bruce Lee and others can show how they are linked back to previous teachers and took away and distilled from those teachers what they taught. Even if it’s just for his direct teachers, anything else is debatable anyway.

Don't waste your time any more. You know what you are doing has merit. You know that you are out there every day, training, teaching and improving the lives of yourself and others and not sitting behind a keyboard day in day out pounding away furiously like some spastic chimp trying to laud yourself over someone else so that you can feel better about yourself and your insecurities.
    You don’t need to add the personal attacks; can we please keep this as civil as possible?

I do not believe we are casting judgement on what Kerim does having merit or not, or if he is a skilled teacher or not, or even a good teacher, or a good man. This literally has nothing to do with his credibility and why he believes he is able to teach this style while holding no rank and stating no lineage.

Can you not see how self proclaiming as a ‘guide’ and creating a STYLE, and then not backing it up with ANY specific timeline or training information to legitimise this and provides NO EVIDENCE as to what legitimises their ability to do this makes it appear like someone has just decided to MAKE UP a style and profit from it?

Now I'll show you just how predictable these types are ... Not only will they continue to write and spew forth their diatribe about you, they will soon start a thread about me. Why because I had the audacity to question them in an open and rationale manner. Oh well such is the way of the Cyber Bully, mouth or in this case Web Warrior.

Move on, our energy should be put in to more important things than a handful of monkeys hiding behind their keyboards!
    ‘shifu’ I’ve already read the ozmma thread where you fall back to personal attacks and avoiding the questions, telling all that those asking basic questions are “trolls” and out there for “political” reasons, it’s a very similar format we see a lot of the time from people caught out.

Also, I just wanted to make a note on this aspect of the “About” bio from the website: “It is a way to improve your health using fighting as a way to test how your training is going. We fight very little.”
    This struck me as kind of funny…and incongruent:
    1. ‘Fighting’ is used to test how your training is going. (Sounds Ok, yeah?)
    2. We fight very little. (Ok…this seems strange, so you don’t get to test how your training is going by fighting, as you fight very little….but how can I test how my training is going? Or is that part of the 2 rounds sparring at Blue Belt, which is the FIFTH belt in your syllabus? Or the general FOUR HOURS of GRADING for Green Belt, which is the THIRD belt in your syllabus?)

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 3:14am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mate you would have to be the most screwed up guy I've ever came across and I have came across quite a few in my work in Security and instructing those within the TOG and Correctional Services.

You question my lineage?

How about this, You show me yours and I'll gladly show you mine .... How about it or are you going to go down the old and weary road of "I have before therefore I don't have to?" Go on, do it just to humour me! I'm sure it's nothing short of hilarious!!!

Okay I have recognition as Bona-Fide instructor of White Crane Gongfu and related Disciplines from Great Master Ruan Dong of Fuzhou, Fujian China (Deceased) , Shifu Gu Ping Guandong China, Sifu Yap Leong, Grandmaster Chen Liang Huang World Kuoshu Federation, Prof. Dr. Song Swee Hee International Martial Arts Research Institute and World renowned Chinese Martial Arts Historian and author Brian L. Kennedy.

Not to mention that Master Su YingHan of the YongChun YiYun Wushu White Crane Research Society awarded me Instructor certification. Oh and lets not forget the World Organisation of Wushu Kung Fu Masters Grading Jury or Board consisted of some of the most respected names in Chinese Martial Arts, people such as Grandmaster Xui In, Grandmaster Lee Kam Wing, Grandmaster Chan Sai Chung and Grandmaster Wu Bin.

Then there my direct teacher Kein-Chong Lau of the highly respected Huang Shen Shyan lineage of White Crane or the fact that Master Lee Kong of the Zhangzhou Jie Yuan Tan Jian Pai White Crane Boxing lineage Hong Kong.

So mate you can kiss my arse. I'll not be dictated to by some idiot bottom feeder who acts like a "God" of his own making on some Internet Web Warrior based forum known for it's bullshit, one-eyed skewed viewpoint who cannot or will not identify himself.

Administrator

Achievements:

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 3:15am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Miyagi View Post
    words
    Your post is why there is a YMAS thread. You made a good post for Tao Gung Fu, but started asking shifu direct questions that do not concern him and that he can't answer.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 12/17/2012 3:23am at .

You know me...the snakebite hiss, the Devil's Grip, the Iron Fist

Achievements:
    Three Friends3 months registeredTagger Second ClassOverdrive5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 3:17am

supporting member
     Style: Hung Fist, BJJ, Qi Gong

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're not very good at controlling your temper, shifu. I think your kung fu probably sucks because of that alone.

It's ironic you've been here longer and allegedly lurked longer but somehow I know the MABS and YMAS rules better than you.

Now I don't even care about your lineage. I think you're just a big dickhead.

Administrator

Achievements:

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 3:21am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mate you would have to be the most screwed up guy I've ever came across and I have came across quite a few in my work in Security and instructing those within the TOG and Correctional Services.
    Since you can't see your own foibles, I am still a better person than you.

You question my lineage?
    I haven't questioned ****. As I pointed out earlier, I DEFENDED YOU IN ANOTHER THREAD.

How about this, You show me yours and I'll gladly show you mine .... How about it or are you going to go down the old and weary road of "I have before therefore I don't have to?" Go on, do it just to humour me! I'm sure it's nothing short of hilarious!!!
    My lineage is in two different threads and in my profile. My teachers are named etc etc etc.

Okay I have recognition as Bona-Fide instructor of White Crane Gongfu and related Disciplines from Great Master Ruan Dong of Fuzhou, Fujian China (Deceased) , Shifu Gu Ping Guandong China, Sifu Yap Leong, Grandmaster Chen Liang Huang World Kuoshu Federation, Prof. Dr. Song Swee Hee International Martial Arts Research Institute and World renowned Chinese Martial Arts Historian and author Brian L. Kennedy.

Not to mention that Master Su YingHan of the YongChun YiYun Wushu White Crane Research Society awarded me Instructor certification. Oh and lets not forget the World Organisation of Wushu Kung Fu Masters Grading Jury or Board consisted of some of the most respected names in Chinese Martial Arts, people such as Grandmaster Xui In, Grandmaster Lee Kam Wing, Grandmaster Chan Sai Chung and Grandmaster Wu Bin.

Then there my direct teacher Kein-Chong Lau of the highly respected Huang Shen Shyan lineage of White Crane or the fact that Master Lee Kong of the Zhangzhou Jie Yuan Tan Jian Pai White Crane Boxing lineage Hong Kong.
    See how easy that was? Now, kindly post WHERE I questioned ABOUT YOUR LINEAGE.

So mate you can kiss my arse. I'll not be dictated to by some idiot bottom feeder who acts like a "God" of his own making on some Internet Web Warrior based forum known for it's bullshit, one-eyed skewed viewpoint who cannot or will not identify himself.
    Then stop posting, that's the only way any of this will stop. Thrashing your key board, with angry hunting and pecking, is not going to stop me from dictating rules.

Registered Member

Achievements:

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 3:35am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr Miyagi Wrote

You may be ridiculed by some, you may be aggressively questioned if you are being too vague or too deflective on basic questions, but you will not be attacked or threatened.
    Oh really, then explain this by your fellow forum member:

Written by "It is Fake":

You are explaining why we are mean while addressing him. Using his name is not ON TOPIC.
    Read more at http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...cDYIUbrgoj7.99

Now lets look objectively at this word in the context of what your buddy has written for all to see:

why we are mean while addressing him
    The acceptable definition of the above or in being mean is:

1. Base, vile, poor, low, low blow, rude, offensive, unaccommodating; nasty; malicious: a mean remark;

2. Small-minded or ignoble: mean motives.

3. inferior in grade, quality, or character.

4. Low in status, rank, or dignity: to have the intention of behaving or acting as in "being mean to"
    Okay so given that "It is Fake" (interesting choice of name) freely admits that he and by his own definition you and others as well are "mean while addressing him" then cleary this can be seen reasonably as a form of attack. The very thing you say will not happen to any one individual on this forum!!!

Okay so who is being honest and truthful here? You or "It is Fake"? It cannot be both ways.
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast