Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 1:50am

Style: White Crane

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Kerim,

Just read your posts and the negative replies on the Bullshido forum.

This is how these things work:

1/. Someone who fails to identify who they are, where they are and what agenda they have, whether if their school or martial arts is in competition with your own, will write slagging off your school.

2/. They will pick over your web site with a fine tooth comb so they can extract the maximum amount of information that they can then turn against you all the while never providing a link to their own styles web sites or similar information on themselves.

3/. The "Pack Mentality" starts. They will now combine all of their efforts to run you down, picking even the most miniscule thing to use against you even down to your spelling. Note how they each support the other in what they write just like a "old boys network" ....... If your not already one off them then you have no chance no matter how rational or logical you are in your answers .... It doesn't matter to them. When this is pointed out to them they will cry with words such as "your playing the victim" and such like.

4/. They place themselves on a pedestal of all things right (even when they are wrong). If your view does not mesh with their own then you will be ridiculed and attacked.

5/. No matter what you say, (they don't care!) they will continue to pick your every word, every sentence to absolute pieces. Such is the nature of the "Web Warrior"

You have absolutely nothing to prove to these people. What you do is your own. They say things like "how dare you use 'Tao' and 'Gungfu' in the same sentence as if it was some earth-shattering blasphemous act against all 'Great' and 'Real Martial Artists" such as themselves. They say your not a 'Taoist' so how dare you use the term "Tao" not really understanding what the term actually means except what Wikipedia, (The free encyclopedia that anyone can edit) tells them it means and we all know that the Internet is the last bastion of truth there is!

You could have lineage to the first ever 'Martial Artist' that ever walked the earth and they would still call you a fraud!!!

You could have rank from Funakoshi, Bruce Lee and God and it would still not be enough for these clowns!

Don't waste your time any more. You know what you are doing has merit. You know that you are out there every day, training, teaching and improving the lives of yourself and others and not sitting behind a keyboard day in day out pounding away furiously like some spastic chimp trying to laud yourself over someone else so that you can feel better about yourself and your insecurities.

Now I'll show you just how predictable these types are ... Not only will they continue to write and spew forth their diatribe about you, they will soon start a thread about me. Why because I had the audacity to question them in an open and rationale manner. Oh well such is the way of the Cyber Bully, mouth or in this case Web Warrior.

Move on, our energy should be put in to more important things than a handful of monkeys hiding behind their keyboards!
    Last edited by shifu; 12/17/2012 1:53am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 2:11am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Honestly, I don't really want to talk to you on the phone, it's much easier and publically visible here on the forum.
    Read more at http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...MJTkyXXelxK.99
    Besides, I gain more"brownie" points from my peers on this forum if I post it visibly rather then having a direct conversation with you so that I can gain information in a manner which enables me to hear your voice, your passion and understand more accurately not to mention quickly where it is you are coming from ... hence I won't just phone you.

Can't impress the others on this forum with my witty way with words and my ultra cool line of questioning that way!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 2:13am

Style: Gung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank Heaps Ron Will see you at the Martial Arts festival if not before.

Warm wishes
    Kerim

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 2:23am

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shifu View Post
    Hi Kerim,

1/. Someone who fails to identify who they are, where they are and what agenda they have, whether if their school or martial arts is in competition with your own, will write slagging off your school.

2/. They will pick over your web site with a fine tooth comb so they can extract the maximum amount of information that they can then turn against you all the while never providing a link to their own styles web sites or similar information on themselves.

3/. The "Pack Mentality" starts. They will now combine all of their efforts to run you down, picking even the most miniscule thing to use against you even down to your spelling. Note how they each support the other in what they write just like a "old boys network" ....... If your not already one off them then you have no chance no matter how rational or logical you are in your answers .... It doesn't matter to them. When this is pointed out to them they will cry with words such as "your playing the victim" and such like.

4/. They place themselves on a pedestal of all things right (even when they are wrong). If your view does not mesh with their own then you will be ridiculed and attacked.

5/. No matter what you say, (they don't care!) they will continue to pick your every word, every sentence to absolute pieces. Such is the nature of the "Web Warrior"

You have absolutely nothing to prove to these people. What you do is your own. They say things like "how dare you use 'Tao' and 'Gungfu' in the same sentence as if it was some earth-shattering blasphemous act against all 'Great' and 'Real Martial Artists" such as themselves. They say your not a 'Taoist' so how dare you use the term "Tao" not really understanding what the term actually means except what Wikipedia, (The free encyclopedia that anyone can edit) tells them it means and we all know that the Internet is the last bastion of truth there is!

You could have lineage to the first ever 'Martial Artist' that ever walked the earth and they would still call you a fraud!!!

You could have rank from Funakoshi, Bruce Lee and God and it would still not be enough for these clowns!

Don't waste your time any more. You know what you are doing has merit. You know that you are out there every day, training, teaching and improving the lives of yourself and others and not sitting behind a keyboard day in day out pounding away furiously like some spastic chimp trying to laud yourself over someone else so that you can feel better about yourself and your insecurities.

Now I'll show you just how predictable these types are ... Not only will they continue to write and spew forth their diatribe about you, they will soon start a thread about me. Why because I had the audacity to question them in an open and rationale manner. Oh well such is the way of the Cyber Bully, mouth or in this case Web Warrior.

Move on, our energy should be put in to more important things than a handful of monkeys hiding behind their keyboards!
    Welcome back to the thread Ron, I see your propensity for spinning yarns hasn't diminished. Forgot to ask before, for someone who supposedly doesn't care for rank, how much did you pay for that Grandmaster certificate again?

Firstly, my location and school are both listed in my profile. Unfortunately for your attempted red herring I do not compete with either your or Kerim's school so there is no hidden agenda. Also, if you can't gleen my identity from the information already on this site you have no place telling anybody how the Internet works.

Has it ever bothered you why every single martial arts website you've posted on calls you on your BS? Oh that's right, you're just misunderstood....

So, I am a spastic chimp pounding away at a keyboard? That's not very becoming language from a GM. Perhaps you ought to research personal conduct standards.

Also, if you were going to try and claim some predictive skill about your thread you needed to do it before the thread was opened about you, not days later. You realise that they're time and date stamped, right?!
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 2:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmm have I somehow struck a nerve!! As each of my posts regarding Kerim Schaber and Tao Gung Fu seem to be removed as soon as I post them???

Am I not allowed to enter in to this discussion without having my posts removed because they may not suit the general direction and agenda of the others also posting here?

How are my posts not relevant but everyone else's is?

Let me guess, your going to waff on that they are not related to the subject matter (when clearly they are as I have addressed not only Kerim in my posts but also others posting). This thread is entitled "Tao Gung Fu" is it not? It is about Kerim's approach to his art is it not so why am I not allowed the right to post on this very same subject? Is it because I'm not one of you guys so I cannot have a voice because I don't fit your combined agenda's???

Hi Kerim,

3/. The "Pack Mentality" starts. Thy will now combine all of their efforts to run you down, picking even the most miniscule thing to use against you even down to your spelling. Note how they each support the other in what they write just like a "old boys network" ....... If your not already one off them then you have no chance no matter how rational or logical you are in your answers .... It doesn't matter to them. When this is pointed out to them they will cry with words such as "your playing the victim" and such like.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 2:37am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Kerim,

Battlefields and others have answered these questions.

2/. They will pick over your web site with a fine tooth comb so they can extract the maximum amount of information that they can then turn against you
    Funny how this doesn't happen with honest and traceable lineage based instructors Hmmmmm..
    all the while never providing a link to their own styles web sites or similar information on themselves.
    Right, this is called obfuscation. What I do, where I train, who I married and my phone number DO NOT have any bearing on the legitimacy of any teacher under discussion.

If you want answers find my two threads.

picking even the most miniscule thing to use against you even down to your spelling. Note how they each support the other in what they write just like a "old boys network" ....... If your not already one off them then you have no chance no matter how rational or logical you are in your answers .... It doesn't matter to them. When this is pointed out to them they will cry with words such as "your playing the victim" and such like.
    Just like you are supporting him like "an old boy network?" Ah so you are now a hypocrite.

This is a blatant lie. Unlike you, I do not have a play per play rank from china that I plastered, unsolicited, all over the internet.

Another lie. I have successfully defended multiple schools that do not fit the MMA or BJJ mentality. Of course, they had traceable lineage.

Says the guy who getsangry when ANYONE asks him a question. Yes, keep crowing you pay for play king.

Another lie. It is funny how you get the same treatment ON MULTIPLE websites.

Another lie. Judo is a traditional Martial art that gets tagged and respected. Kyokushin Karate is another art that gets tagged and respected.
    Funny how those with out linegae are the first to scream OMG NOT FAIR.

More old boy network bullshit.

Look another lie. You already have a thread.
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=35156

Yep, that's me and others, from this board defending you. Oops, that blows all of your lies out of the water.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 2:43am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This was all explained to you. Stay out of this thread until you can post on topic. You are not discussing how his lineage is legit, where to find his teachers or providing anything to forward the thread.

You are explaining why we are mean while addressing him. Using his name is not ON TOPIC.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 2:46am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol, So now the World Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Masters is fake???

So Kein Chong Lau my direct teacher is a fake? Buddy his "pedigree" is absolute universes above yours

Can I ask you a question:

1/. Have you ever paid a single cent for martial arts instruction. Have you ever paid a grading fee to do a grading ..... ever even if it was for your White Belt/Sash?Whatever?

If so, then who are you to lecture me?

I can prove my lineage ..... can you?

Had a look over your profile. Still none the wiser as to who you are so why keep me in suspense buddy, just spit it out? I don't really want to know you, your an arse but humour me won't you? Said you were a member of some Oz Bully Boys Group ..... damn! Kinda says it all doesn't it!

Start a thread about me? You haven't. This thread is entitled: "YMAS: TGF MABS Why an Investigation" not I don't know .... "Questions about White Crane Lineage" or "Who is Shifu?"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 2:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you now admit you are being mean!!! Part of a "Pack Dog Mentatlity"

Why do you have to be mean in order to discuss this or any other subject???

Careful now as your true colours and agenda are no out in the open!

Being "Mean" .... Real Martial of you, Real objective of you?

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 2:53am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol, So now the World Organization of Wushu Kung Fu Masters is fake???

So Kein Chong Lau my direct teacher is a fake? Buddy his "pedigree" is absolute universes above yours
    Oh look another logical fallacy. I'm talking about Tao Gung Fu and You. I'm talking about your actions and I will lecture you all day. You don't like some of your own medicine? Then gtfo of bullshido.
    Can I ask you a question:

1/. Have you ever paid a single cent for martial arts instruction. Have you ever paid a grading fee to do a grading ..... ever even if it was for your White Belt/Sash?Whatever?

If so, then who are you to lecture me?
    The same person you are to lecture anyone and yell about your lineage and years in martial arts.

I can prove my lineage ..... can you?
    Yep I sure can and have.

Had a look over your profile. Still none the wiser as to who you are so why keep me in suspense buddy, just spit it out? I don't really want to know you, your an arse but humour me won't you? Said you were a member of some Oz Bully Boys Group ..... damn! Kinda says it all doesn't it!
    You are a backtracking logical fallacy spewing douche so, I don't mind being an asshole I know I am.

Start a thread about me? You haven't. This thread is entitled: "YMAS: TGF MABS Why an Investigation" not I don't know .... "Questions about White Crane Lineage" or "Who is Shifu?"
    LOL it is right there in the post. In your angry haste you made yourself look like a bigger ass. Like I said, I defended you. Oops!!! Douche.
    So you now admit you are being mean!!! Part of a "Pack Dog Mentatlity"

Why do you have to be mean in order to discuss this or any other subject???

Careful now as your true colours and agenda are no out in the open!

Being "Mean" .... Real Martial of you, Real objective of you?
    So, this means you are admitting that you lied. I notice that is all you took from the post where I said you were lying.
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast