Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/13/2012 6:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    As I already stated, this would be a way for Larry to either "clear the air" or the rest of us figure out what we can about this. What other purpose is there for an investigation?
    What "air" is exactly unclear when it comes to Rice. What's rising to the level of supposed fraud here?

I'm attempting to hold him accountable by asking him questions when I purposely didn't use the words "Larry claimed" in my entire post?
    Yes. You should really be asking SonOfRex to prove HIS claims regarding Rice.

Again, that is a question I asked out of curiosity.
    MABS does not exist for you to satisfy your personal curiosity.

No. What has happened here is you and a few others saw someone who has done a lot of trolling and pissed you off on numerous occasions make an investigative thread and immediately wanted to find any reason why that poster must be full of ****.
    You've never pissed me off. It is true that I think you are full of ****, but that's only because I'm a discerning reader and a good judge of character.

And then decided to go ahead and write out your little play scenario that admitted you would love to fight me if only I would come walk with you in your parade?
    I don't remember saying that I'd love to fight you. It is so, though, that in challenges the one making the challenge is the one to travel. This little niggle has kept threads full of chest-bumping and teeth-gnashing for years.

Oh well, it's still an honest question.
    Do not refer to sources you dare not cite.

Posted On:
    12/13/2012 6:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

No. What has happened here is you and a few others saw someone who has done a lot of trolling and pissed you off on numerous occasions make an investigative thread and immediately wanted to find any reason why that poster must be full of ****.

And then decided to go ahead and write out your little play scenario that admitted you would love to fight me if only I would come walk with you in your parade? Classic.
    HA!
    Good lord kid, does your arrogance know no bounds?
    Trolling?
    Pissed people off?
    You give yourself WAY too much credit.
    The only one emotionally invested is you.

Posted On:
    12/13/2012 6:12pm

Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yeah.
    But you can't show me? I honestly don't remember if I did, but I'm pretty certain the only thread I asked to have deleted was the BMD thread.

Please get your lies straight. WAS the thread left in MABS? Yes. Did I respond to you? Nope, I argued with OMEGA not you. I left that shitty thread in MABS. If I was going to get at you, I would have ripped your **** apart, quoted your apology, moved it to trollshido and discussed it with the Mod in question. Hell, I addressed OMEGA without naming you or your thread.
    I can dig it, but that doesn't explain why you feel the need to have a disagreement in the middle of a MABS thread. I read every single post and bit of information in the MABS stickies, you could just as easily PM me and tell me what you don't like about my thread.

Posted On:
    12/13/2012 6:13pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MABS /= Newbietown.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/13/2012 6:23pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But you can't show me? I honestly don't remember if I did, but I'm pretty certain the only thread I asked to have deleted was the BMD thread.
    When you get a real fucking computer, not your phone, click those nice blue quote rectangles. You'll understand why CPF called you a dumbass.

Hint:
    You are WRONG.

I can dig it, but that doesn't explain why you feel the need to have a disagreement in the middle of a MABS thread. I read every single post and bit of information in the MABS stickies, you could just as easily PM me and tell me what you don't like about my thread.
    Why would I send a PM, when you started this thread? I DIDN'T name or address your thread dipshit. I addressed Omega's complaint about investigations. You know the one that addressed RIVINGTON's comment about investigations.

Hint:

If you aren't accusing Omega of a derail continuation then my comments aren't derails.

Posted On:
    12/13/2012 6:25pm

Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    What "air" is exactly unclear when it comes to Rice. What's rising to the level of supposed fraud here?
    You are asking me to reword my thread, in another thread, that got Trollshidoed. The claims I question are all in my OP.

Yes. You should really be asking SonOfRex to prove HIS claims regarding Rice.
    No clear information was to be had from him last time, so I decided to ask Larry flat out. I have considered trying to get in touch with SoR I just don't see that producing anything at all.

You've never pissed me off. It is true that I think you are full of ****, but that's only because I'm a discerning reader and a good judge of character.
    Everybody is a good judge of character.

I don't remember saying that I'd love to fight you. It is so, though, that in challenges the one making the challenge is the one to travel. This little niggle has kept threads full of chest-bumping and teeth-gnashing for years.
    But for some reason me saying you needed to step back and look at what you're doing made you think I was trying to be a tough guy. I don't buy it but whatever, this is clearly an improbability anyway.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/13/2012 6:29pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

But for some reason me saying you needed to step back and look at what you're doing made you think I was trying to be a tough guy. I don't buy it but whatever, this is clearly an improbability anyway.
    The fact you can't recognize sarcasm means you need to train more and post less.

Posted On:
    12/13/2012 6:30pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It also states on your website that during a seminar hosted by Vic Payne, you completed all the belt tests under Arjurn Chai. The only other thing about this seminar on your website was a picture of a flyer advertising this seminar. The flyer states this seminar lasted a week, could you please explain what these belt tests were and how you did them so quickly?
    You must be referring to Rice's biography. Except that it doesn't say what you say it does.

The bio doesn't say that Rice completed all belt tests under Chai, it says:

"Sifu Rice also spent these years training in Muay Thai under Master Chai, performing and passing all belt tests at Smoky Mountain Camp."

It's an awkward construction, typical of the bad copywriting on martial arts websites, but the sentence seems to be saying that during the Smoky Mountain Camp years, Rice did two things: he studied MT under Chai, and passed all the belt tests at SMC.

Nor does Rice claim to have passed all the tests in a week. Rather, he passed them during series of week-long seminars held over the course of six years. The site—which contra itwasntme's claims—doesn't just have a scan of a flyer for the seminar—explains this:

"At Sifu Payne’s infamous Great Smoky Mountain Camp (1985-90)"

and links to an article about the camp that describes the camp's improvement and expansion "[w]ith each passing year".

So, Rice attended several of these seminars and over the course of the years performed and passed various belt tests. That he did them all in one week is something itwasntme, the so-called investigator, manufactured, because he couldn't be bothered to a) read the site of the man he was investigating or b) click on the link embedded on the site to learn a little more about the seminar series.

YMAS please.
    Last edited by Rivington; 12/13/2012 6:36pm at .

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    12/13/2012 6:52pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Absolutely not.

Posted On:
    12/13/2012 7:00pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are asking me to reword my thread, in another thread, that got Trollshidoed. The claims I question are all in my OP.
    Yes, I am asking you to do that. It was for your benefit. No need to now though; I actually added something to the MABS thread that demonstrated why you were so confused. (Shorter: you either cannot read, or refuse to read.)

No clear information was to be had from him last time, so I decided to ask Larry flat out. I have considered trying to get in touch with SoR I just don't see that producing anything at all.
    If you don't think SoR will produce anything, useful for otherwise, why take his claims seriously enough to start a MABS thread?

Well, either you're not or the woman with whom you have a child isn't. Or both.

Actually, here's what you said:

You all need to take a step back and look at the **** you're doing. You don't feel the answers to these questions should be at the back of a 200 page thread? Neither do I, stop posting. You have added nothing worth the **** stains on my toilet bowl after a Tequila night to a serious discussion. Congratulations.

That's hillbilly shirt-tearing ya'll-think-yer-bettn-ME ranting. Grow up, sonny boy.
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast