Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/13/2012 4:57pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    I never said SoR said Larry claimed rank, only that I felt it was implied Larry instructs them in BJJ. Either way, it's a simple question that I was curious about. Keep in mind that whole dispute was a mess where information repeatedly became misconstrued by many people.
    You're the only one misconstruing anything, that's why you wanted the original thread flushed (lol) and made a public apology.

Posted On:
    12/13/2012 5:02pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    I don't see investigations as a bad thing. I think every legitimate instructor should welcome an investigation. It's good for advertisement.
    I agree that an investigation can be used like the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, but the specific context here is that itwasntme had a run in with someone claiming to be a student of Rice's on this site, had some interaction with Rice that led to him asking the thread in question be removed, and when itwasme was rebuffed he launched this "investigation" based on the very thin reed of what someone else supposedly said about Rice, and not Rice's own claims.

According to the sticky, "Initial MABS posts alleging instructor misconduct are supposed to provide evidence that the instructor actually did what you are accusing him of doing."

itwasntme started with...nothing.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/13/2012 5:08pm

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

MABS Investigations

I would like to take this space to address a few people posting in the MABS thread I created.

Riv: Here's the thread you wanted. Feel free to ask me anything pertaining to my investigation. I will answer everything to the best of my ability. However, I don't think you are capable of holding an unbiased conversation.

You said investigations are a bad thing. Prove it. There's no need for a negative connotation, people just don't like to be held accountable so they say **** like you did.

Chen: Get a life. Seriously, you're a fucking nutrider. If you rode my nuts any harder I would be in dire need of Vaseline. That is all.

Fake: A mod in the center of a shitstorm derail in MABS. I can't say I'm surprised it's you, though. So, I should read the MABS guidelines? You're the one in need of a refresher. Where do you think I pulled that line about an investigation not being a negative? Why did I ask Riv to make a thread concerning my credibility? I wonder where the answers to those questions could be held....

You all need to take a step back and look at the **** you're doing. You don't feel the answers to these questions should be at the back of a 200 page thread? Neither do I, stop posting. You have added nothing worth the **** stains on my toilet bowl after a Tequila night to a serious discussion. Congratulations.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/13/2012 5:11pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like to take this space to address a few people posting in the MABS thread I created.

Riv: Here's the thread you wanted. Feel free to ask me anything pertaining to my investigation. I will answer everything to the best of my ability. However, I don't think you are capable of holding an unbiased conversation.

You said investigations are a bad thing. Prove it. There's no need for a negative connotation, people just don't like to be held accountable so they say **** like you did.

Chen: Get a life. Seriously, you're a fucking nutrider. If you rode my nuts any harder I would be in dire need of Vaseline. That is all.

Fake: A mod in the center of a shitstorm derail in MABS. I can't say I'm surprised it's you, though. So, I should read the MABS guidelines? You're the one in need of a refresher. Where do you think I pulled that line about an investigation not being a negative? Why did I ask Riv to make a thread concerning my credibility? I wonder where the answers to those questions could be held....

You all need to take a step back and look at the **** you're doing. You don't feel the answers to these questions should be at the back of a 200 page thread? Neither do I, stop posting. You have added nothing worth the **** stains on my toilet bowl after a Tequila night to a serious discussion. Congratulations.
    No, you need to take a good look at your bullshit. You apologized, asked for a thread TO BE REMOVED and then restarted it based on the words of a student.

I don't need to look at anything. I let it sit when I should have moved it to YMAS. Oh and you might want to READ WHAT RIVINGTON said again. He is talking about YOUR INVESTIGATION, but when at fault you blame everyone around you.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/13/2012 5:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    No, you need to take a good look at your bullshit. You apologized, asked for a thread TO BE REMOVED and then restarted it based on the words of a student.
    Show me where I asked for "Wing chun sparring" top be removed. Did I PM you? Did I post it on the thread?

I don't need to look at anything. I let it sit when I should have moved it to YMAS.
    This shows me you haven't even read what I wrote. You act like my whole thread was based off of claims SoR made or even the whole BJJ rank thing. These are claims on his website.

Posted On:
    12/13/2012 5:18pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hahahahaaa!!!
    That you confuse my mockery with nutriding is hilarious in light of your relationship history.

You all need to take a step back and look at the **** you're doing.
    Irony...

You don't feel the answers to these questions should be at the back of a 200 page thread?
    No, they sure as hell don't deserve a thread of their own either.

Neither do I, stop posting.
    See above.

You have added nothing worth the **** stains on my toilet bowl after a Tequila night to a serious discussion. Congratulations.
    Add?
    Serious discussion?
    What the **** are you on kid?

Posted On:
    12/13/2012 5:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Riv: Here's the thread you wanted.
    I don't remember wanting a thread like this. You must give awful Christmas presents too.

Feel free to ask me anything pertaining to my investigation.
    Why are you so preoccupied with Larry Rice?

Investigations are a negative thing (different than "bad")—did you read the MABS sticky? MABS is supposed to investigate alleged wrongdoing; it's not a generic measure of quality. The school review section is supposed to fulfill that purpose.

People can only be held accountable to a) things they say and b) things they do. You're attempting to hold Rice accountable to something a supposed student of his said about him instead. Do you have any evidence at all that Rice claims to be a student of Rickson Gracie? In the newspaper business, reporters generally need a corroborating source in the case of individual eyewitness claims or testimony, or some material source. Say a website, or an old forum post by Rice, or a flyer. That sort of thing?

Got anything like that?

You all need to take a step back and look at the **** you're doing.
    Is that some sort of tough-guy talk?

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/13/2012 5:22pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Show me where I asked for "Wing chun sparring" top be removed. Did I PM you? Did I post it on the thread?

This shows me you haven't even read what I wrote. You act like my whole thread was based off of claims SoR made or even the whole BJJ rank thing. These are claims on his website.
    ^^^This is called addition by subtraction. You are trying to make it more relevant (ADDITION) by saying "discount this portion (SUBTRACT) and the thread is okay."

Now, the next time you **** in another person's thread, I'll remember your hypocrisy.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/13/2012 5:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ChenPengFi View Post
    Hahahahaaa!!!
    That you confuse my mockery with nutriding is hilarious in light of your relationship history.
    The fact that I have a relationship history puts me leagues ahead of you.

It is nice you can at least admit you were trolling MABS, maybe you're not a complete sack of **** like I thought. Nah, you are.[/QUOTE]

Posted On:
    12/13/2012 5:28pm

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You certainly implicated yourself here:

Well seeing how the thread I asked to be deleted is still here I will not be asking again. Maybe it's better that it doesn't get deleted.

As to the man I was retracting my statements about, his name is Sifu Larry Rice of Mtn Martial Arts Academy. The student of his I was referring to is SonofRex.
    and the retraction from your other post:

I'd like to retract my statements about Mr. Rice in this thread. It was not fair to him for me to take my anger out on his student by attacking him. I have had very little exposure to him or his classes, so I do not know what he tells people is or is not effective. I spoke with him at his house this afternoon and he even said himself he has trouble making Wing Chun practical as compared to say Muay Thai. I wanted to clear this up because I of all people know how hard it can be to support a family and felt with my limited exposure to him and his training I do not have the right to throw dirt on his name. I can say he was well aware of everything that I said here and was still very polite and professional when I decided to reach out to him.

You're a dumb ****.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast