232389 Bullies, 3930 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 29
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. gimpy is offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9

    Posted On:
    12/16/2012 9:31am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: avid mouth boxer

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    suspect to what...? Because they make outlandish claims and a bunch of us challenge them.

    Because I question the validity of something that is obviously sub-standard...you want me to go organize some death match with a bunch of guys who enjoy drinking the cool aid? All he wants to do is prove "his science." While I am questioning the validity of his claim/method vs whats shown on youtube.

    Yeah that makes heaps of sense. As I said put it online, then take the flame .
    I'll fight when it's worthwhile, but not to feed some egos on cause you want to see some slapping.

    Do YOU think whats shown represents the claims ???
  2. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,093

    Posted On:
    12/16/2012 2:25pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You aren't listening are you?

    You said they suck.
    They said show up.

    Cap said it is funny you disappeared from this thread.
    I said answer their challenge yes or no.

    All of the other stuff you are spewing is hilarious. I didn't say ANYTHING about a death match. Again, what I think about their claims is irrelevant. You didn't ask for opinions you just posted a youtube war inside the CMA forum. You were hoping for ridicule. Instead, your motives were questioned and now you are in defense mode.
  3. The Cap is offline
    The Cap's Avatar

    ORNYTHORINQUE!... BOIT-SANS-SOIF!... BACHI-BOUZOUK!

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    389

    Posted On:
    12/16/2012 3:08pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    Nice try troll. It has nothing to do with being scared.
    -Argumentum ad hominem. Please refer to http://www.nizkor.org/features/falla...d-hominem.html

    You are throwing out imbecilic insults interpretable only as attempts to avoid the inquiry. I once again suggest you are doing so because you are scared.


    Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    I'll fight when it's worthwhile, but not to feed some egos on cause you want to see some slapping.

    Do YOU think whats shown represents the claims ???
    -Straw man argument, please refer to http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/straw-man.html

    I have already covered my position vis vis the technical quality displayed in those videos. I am not going to waste my time restating it, it is irrelevant to the issue:

    You have not given them an answer to their challenge.


    Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    It's about grandiose claims of the ultimate way "pure science" with no clinical proof.
    -Argumentum ad ignorantia, please refer to http://www.skepdic.com/ignorance.html

    You have made a claim, but currently the only support you have for that claim is that the opposing claim has not been proven correct. It has not, however, been proven incorrect either (although it looks pretty bad). Still, your claim is currently worth no more than an opinion, and one that you are afraid to defend.


    Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    Because I question the validity of something that is obviously sub-standard...you want me to go organize some death match with a bunch of guys who enjoy drinking the cool aid?
    This would be a way to provide evidence to back your argument.

    This is bullshido, home to the world's smartest violent people and most violent skeptics. We thrive on proof, that is the scientific method of testing hypotheses.

    While we're not going to force anybody to fight, we also won't waste time with arguments between people who refuse to provide evidence. Even less so when one party is dodging the other's attempt to hand them their proof.
    Last edited by The Cap; 12/16/2012 3:18pm at .
  4. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,093

    Posted On:
    12/16/2012 3:21pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is actually quite easy.

    Cap said the chun teacher wanted a skill test.
    I said he was willing to do both.

    We disagreed and moved on; the end.


    Gimpy said they suck.
    Chun teacher said they don't.
    Gimpy kept bickering.
    Chun teacher says quit mouthboxing let's go.
    Gimpy yells at bullshido posters and never answers the question.


    Moral of the story?
    Stop when you are ahead.
  5. TexJohn is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    196

    Posted On:
    12/16/2012 3:51pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is "mouth boxing" a pseudonym for fellatio? If so, is being "avid" at "mouth boxing" expressing prowess at fellatio?
  6. Azatdawn is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Lower Franconia
    Posts
    995

    Posted On:
    12/16/2012 4:12pm


     Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJohn View Post
    Is "mouth boxing" a pseudonym for fellatio? If so, is being "avid" at "mouth boxing" expressing prowess at fellatio?
    I think it's the verbal equivalent to keyboardwarrioring.
  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,093

    Posted On:
    12/16/2012 4:21pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TexJohn View Post
    Is "mouth boxing" a pseudonym for fellatio? If so, is being "avid" at "mouth boxing" expressing prowess at fellatio?
    You must have received some shitty fellatio if that's where you go with something attached to "boxing."
  8. Holy Moment is offline
    Holy Moment's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    4,408

    Posted On:
    12/16/2012 8:01pm

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That first video was pure street.

    Brah, do you even street?
  9. alex is offline
    alex's Avatar

    STOP POSTING!

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,210

    Posted On:
    12/16/2012 8:16pm

    supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah i mean of course the vids are the usualy shitty wing chun slapboxing, but OP needs to nut up imo or **** off. get it done gimpy.
  10. TexJohn is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    196

    Posted On:
    12/16/2012 9:11pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You must have received some shitty fellatio if that's where you go with something attached to "boxing."
    Nah, I just like violent sex acts.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.