228371 Bullies, 4285 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 6789 LastLast

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 6:11pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    An extra copy of the video was posted on a different account on youtube last year as well.

EDIT: I just noticed a comment from a MadMonk108 whom I'm just going to assume is Der. Carry on...

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 6:17pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danniboi07 View Post
    An extra copy of the video was posted on a different account on youtube last year as well.

EDIT: I just noticed a comment from a MadMonk108 whom I'm just going to assume is Der. Carry on...
    Yeah, this is how I got to the other one I found; goIinda50 was another parallel; was trolling some dude named golinda50. The real golinda50 accused the imposter of being Deathclok; Deathclok's account (obviously also hacked) liked the copy of OP's vid that I posted. It's just a mad circle of hackery and trolling. My money is on GNAA.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 6:17pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerstörer90 View Post
    Somewhat related, That Osiris Video has been popping up under a few other different names. Unless this is another alias of JFS.
    JFS used to go by The Beast, but I think that was his only other moniker. At any rate I doubt he would have Disco or JKD in his style field, being an old school curmudgeon and all.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 6:25pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I see someone found the AlexDuel video. There is a ring of silliness surounding this whole thing.

My problem is two fold, one it dings Derauslander as a thug because it doesn't look like a MATCH. The other problem is some of the comments make it sound like bullshido supports fake and misleading videos.

In other words, the lies are potentially detrimental to both businesses.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 6:26pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A Short delve into Executed intent brings creepy cosplay results.

Most of these troll accounts are very close to other Account names:

AMAURIS9666 is very close to a skateboarder named Ares Orellana's profile, which is AMAURIS966. He appears to be reputable, also nothing comes up when cross-referencing him on google with Bullshido.

AXEIDUEL is a troll account made to piss off one AxelDuel, which explains the video above supposedly featuring him. They posted a "confession" in the comments about the whole situation, a quick few clicks and you can obviously see it was a different account, with a subtle l to I change in the name.

GoIinda50 (one of the 2 troll accounts posting "DerAuslander's Fight") uses the same scheme with an account GOLINDA50, who is a gamer, likely from Arizona, who smokes or at least enjoys looking at marijuana (in the digital sense).

And the original video in the thread under KanoIover3956 is a troll version of a deleted account KANOLOVER3956 that atleast posted comments 2 years ago, though those are also deleted. There are only responses left to the comments here:
    http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?...D9SeVC8&page=1

... Now I see the trail of breadcrumbs, but I just don't get why. What is to be accomplished out of this. None of this is credible, and it obviously didn't work if this is the first we are hearing of it.

Also, Hiro was pretty much spot on. Just a bunch of keyboard warriors trying to win arguments over the internet with falsified information.

Transmaniacon MC

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 6:29pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I see someone found the AlexDuel video. There is a ring of silliness surounding this whole thing.

My problem is two fold, one it dings Derauslander as a thug because it doesn't look like a MATCH. The other problem is some of the comments make it sound like bullshido supports fake and misleading videos.

In other words, the lies are potentially detrimental to both businesses.
    We just need to post a link to this thread in each and every one of the troll vid comment sections.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 6:30pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is one well known group that used to troll Bullshido, got many of us twice. I've been wondering what happened. Yes, they were this elaborate. I think there was too much drama last year and this was missed. Also, Deraus took a mini-hiatus which meant, only a few of us would have recognized the name to alert him.

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 6:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    If Buddha met a Buddha on the path, he would surely smite him!
    That explains why Dipankara Buddha got a thorough cornholing when he passed along no dharma to the Tathagata.

that aside, anything specific we should look for youtube-wise, or just google der-auslander/bullshido/videos until there is more to report?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 7:02pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here we have the same video captioned as "thebestboxinggame vs Derauslander Bullshido Throwdown"
    http://mmastreamed.com/2011/09/25/th...rowdown-texas/

Here we have a youtube user named KayWiIdcat who has only been posting on these fake Bullshido vids (a whole lot):
    http://www.youtube.com/user/KayWiIdcat
    Note the capital I where a lowercase L would go, which Zerstorer90s post show as some troll's MO for scooping up similar names for imitation reasons.

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 7:13pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can someone figure out the MO for this fucktardery? Because for the life of me I can't come up with anything resembling the thought processes of a sane human being.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 6789 LastLast