Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2012 5:59pm

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well if he's going to **** his pants, he may as well make the **** substantial.

Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja View Post
    But if someone needs a quick gallon of ice cream eaten...Seagal IS that man.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 5:39am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got two words...

Magic_Pants

If you don't know what that means then look it up.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/24/2012 9:36am

Style: jkd

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why wouldn't Seagal be able to use his super locking manuevers in the cage? The only reason I can think of is that he will be too busy going into cardiac arrest the first time Randy takes him down or punches him in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni-kage View Post
    If cotoure agrees to no holds barred with seagal seagal stands a chance only cause of the locking techniques hes good with,but with the gloves and official ufc rules seagal doesnt have the condition or skills to go up against anybody,lol good luck to both

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    12/25/2012 8:03pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    that would be fucking sweet,seagal in a real fight!!! weve only seen him beat up thugs in the movies and those niggas attacked him like they were his own students . . .
    Use the N word on this site one more time, and I will ban you. Understood? I have already warned you once. Most do not get a second chance.

First of all, my quote about the "old movies" was meant as a joke. Second, I said Seagal wouldn't be able to use aikido to the it's maximum potential. Lastly, I never said he had a shot to win, only that he might be able to hold himself better than people expect.
    If cotoure agrees to no holds barred with seagal seagal stands a chance only cause of the locking techniques hes good with,but with the gloves and official ufc rules seagal doesnt have the condition or skills to go up against anybody,lol good luck to both
    You're not very smart, are you? Note how you have directly contradicted yourself. Unless you're not even smart enough to understand that "stands a chance" means that you're saying he stands a chance of winning.

Did your parents have any children that lived?
    Shut the hell up and train.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    12/25/2012 8:21pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I won't be using the N word again because the most recent comment is not coming from him...this is his sister now. So no need to worry about it. And that's why the comments contradicted themselves. Thank you.
    Ok, how old is your brother?
    Shut the hell up and train.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/01/2013 11:48am

Style: Aiki, I-Chuan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hOW DID i EVEN GET ON THIS THREAD? *&^%@! Anyway, let me play dime stre psychologist here. Im over 50, was around when Seagal married the most beautiful actress on the planet, a woman not one of us in our dreams could even pull of a fantasy of getting. And we resent6 him for it. Let me ask all of you Seagal haters out there. If Steven was a good guy, most rumors false about him and lets be honest, he really did jeapordize his life as a cop in Jefferson county where you cant find a white man for 30 miles. Just looking at the housing projects from my TV scares me. He easily could have gotten killed,just to be a notch on somebodys gun. So, if Steven kept himself in good shape, didnt act cocky on some interviews and stayed married to Kelly LeBrock...wouldnt all of you still hate him anyway? Just because!

Let me go apples to oranges but it will prove a point. If Bruce Lee was alive today, and yeah, I was in the movie theater when enter the dragon came out, was impressed, but.......

Do you think Bruce, who was 1/2 as humble as Seagal,("I could beat any man alive today") if he was alive today, and was a wrinkled up old chinese man talking crap-How he could beat Bas Rutten, How MMA isnt real fighting, we all know he;d say all that. And if hed stay at 135 pounlds and NEVER again got injured, wouldnt we look at him as a pompous ass also? Do I win the gold star here, boys, or what? In fact, despite all his fame, most of which came AFTER his death, do you think these UFC and MMA fighters would appreciate the crap he'd spew? And his excuse not to fight them would be that the weight class advantage in a "psuedo wrestling match" would be "rediculous." Hes only one man. You guys telling me Bruce would learn all the new styles and especially street fighting tactics against a knife like they teach today. He wouldnt be the best in the ring, and definitely not in pris-I mean on the street where he'd have to fight animals who would kill him just to say they did it! Bruce wasnt humble at 33, why would he be so much more so at 66. Especially with Seagal, then Shamrock then Mike Tyson coming on the scene. He'd say he'd beat them all but..."They just wont let me fight them." ID ACTUALLY have loved to see Bruce challenge Mike Tyson when MIKE was in his prime. They would need a shovel to scrape him off the ground, no disrespect to Bruce. Ahhhh to bad he never lived any further than he did.

...has all your Jing.

Posted On:
    1/01/2013 1:44pm

Style: Judo, baby! Yeah!

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by pakua42 View Post
    hOW DID i EVEN GET ON THIS THREAD? *&^%@! Anyway, let me play dime stre psychologist here.
    If you must...
    Im over 50, was around when Seagal married the most beautiful actress on the planet, a woman not one of us in our dreams could even pull of a fantasy of getting. And we resent6 him for it. Let me ask all of you Seagal haters out there. If Steven was a good guy, most rumors false about him and lets be honest, he really did jeapordize his life as a cop in Jefferson county where you cant find a white man for 30 miles. Just looking at the housing projects from my TV scares me. He easily could have gotten killed,just to be a notch on somebodys gun. So, if Steven kept himself in good shape, didnt act cocky on some interviews and stayed married to Kelly LeBrock...wouldnt all of you still hate him anyway? Just because!
    Why stop there....? Let's say Seagal also didn't abuse his stuntmen on set, didn't throw his weight around on set either. Didn't drop his first wife, for Lebrock, like a hot rock. Didn't (alledgedly) keep women in his house for sex, didn't proposition his female co-stars for sex, didn't beat kids, gave money to charity, kept chinchillas and found a cure for Cancer.

I get it... We're all, basically jealous of him... Totally.

Let me go apples to oranges but it will prove a point0
    O RLY?
    . If Bruce Lee was alive today, and yeah, I was in the movie theater when enter the dragon came out, was impressed, but.......

Do you think Bruce, who was 1/2 as humble as Seagal,("I could beat any man alive today") if he was alive today, and was a wrinkled up old chinese man talking crap-How he could beat Bas Rutten, How MMA isnt real fighting, we all know he;d say all that.
    I don't believe, for one second Bruce would say that! You know how I think this? Bruce wanted Enter the Dragon to be a showpiece for a lot of his ideas on the Martial Arts.
    Right at the beginning of the film, you see him sparring with some Proto-MMA gloves on. He then beats the guy with what looks like a modified Crucifix. Bruce was on the path, that lead to MMA.
    And if hed stay at 135 pounlds and NEVER again got injured, wouldnt we look at him as a pompous ass also? Do I win the gold star here, boys, or what?
    A brown starfish, possibly
    In fact, despite all his fame, most of which came AFTER his death, do you think these UFC and MMA fighters would appreciate the crap he'd spew? And his excuse not to fight them would be that the weight class advantage in a "psuedo wrestling match" would be "rediculous." Hes only one man.
    How do you know he'd do this...?
    You guys telling me Bruce would learn all the new styles and especially street fighting tactics against a knife like they teach today.
    Couldn't say, but frankly, I'm not sure how this is relevant?
    He wouldnt be the best in the ring, and definitely not in pris-I mean on the street where he'd have to fight animals who would kill him just to say they did it! Bruce wasnt humble at 33, why would he be so much more so at 66. Especially with Seagal, then Shamrock then Mike Tyson coming on the scene. He'd say he'd beat them all but..."They just wont let me fight them." ID ACTUALLY have loved to see Bruce challenge Mike Tyson when MIKE was in his prime. They would need a shovel to scrape him off the ground, no disrespect to Bruce. Ahhhh to bad he never lived any further than he did.
    Most of the posters here, would agree with you, that Bruce would get killed, by Tyson in his prime.

Gene Lebell had, almost exactly the same run in with Bruce, that Seagal had. He didn't get choked out to the point where he crapped his pants. He still got his ass beat though.

Y'know what the difference was, between Bruce and Seagal? The next day, Bruce showed up on Gene's doorstep, wanting to learn Judo.
    "So, yeah, Zen teachers may well insult you, work you to the bone, hit you with sticks, shout verbal abuse at you, and punch the **** out of you.
    And when the ****'s been punched out of you, you might just find that you're far better-off without it." - Vieux Normand

"So in short, BJJ wins again. BJJ, and chainmail." - TheMightyMcClaw

"On bullshido, your opinions are not sacred, neither are your feelings." - Scrapper

"You entered the lions' den. Don't bitch if you get eaten." - danniboi07

"Needless to say, it's much easier to clear a bunch of drunk kids out of your house when you're yelling GTFO and carrying a samurai sword." - DerAuslander

"Eventually, I realized it doesn't matter what art you train, what matters is the method in which you train. Training in an alive manner, under skilled and qualified instruction, is the single most important aspect of gaining martial skill. All else is window dressing." - JNP : Saying it how it is!

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    1/01/2013 2:26pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im over 50, was around when Seagal married the most beautiful actress on the planet, a woman not one of us in our dreams could even pull of a fantasy of getting. And we resent6 him for it.
    Kelly LeBrock was exceptionally hot; I don't know anyone who resents him for marrying her. It puzzles me why he was pounding the babysitter's meat when he had Kelly. Then again, I've never lived in his house.
    Let me ask all of you Seagal haters out there. If Steven was a good guy, most rumors false about him and lets be honest, he really did jeapordize his life as a cop in Jefferson county where you cant find a white man for 30 miles. Just looking at the housing projects from my TV scares me.
    I'm not a Seagal hater; I'm actually a fan of his movies (entertainment value). I just hate it that he believes his own bullshit, and thinks that his Aikido is the r34l. What the **** is the comment about not being able to find a white man in Jefferson Parish about? Are they the minority there or something?
    So, if Steven kept himself in good shape, didnt act cocky on some interviews and stayed married to Kelly LeBrock...wouldnt all of you still hate him anyway? Just because!
    If he could deflate his huge fucking ego, that might make his huge, fat, round body come back down to earth. This could make him a little more likeable.
    Let me go apples to oranges but it will prove a point. If Bruce Lee was alive today, and yeah, I was in the movie theater when enter the dragon came out, was impressed, but.
    Do you think Bruce, who was 1/2 as humble as Seagal,("I could beat any man alive today") if he was alive today, and was a wrinkled up old chinese man talking crap-How he could beat Bas Rutten, How MMA isnt real fighting, we all know he;d say all that. And if hed stay at 135 pounlds and NEVER again got injured, wouldnt we look at him as a pompous ass also? Do I win the gold star here, boys, or what? In fact, despite all his fame, most of which came AFTER his death, do you think these UFC and MMA fighters would appreciate the crap he'd spew? And his excuse not to fight them would be that the weight class advantage in a "psuedo wrestling match" would be "rediculous." Hes only one man. You guys telling me Bruce would learn all the new styles and especially street fighting tactics against a knife like they teach today. He wouldnt be the best in the ring, and definitely not in pris-I mean on the street where he'd have to fight animals who would kill him just to say they did it! Bruce wasnt humble at 33, why would he be so much more so at 66. Especially with Seagal, then Shamrock then Mike Tyson coming on the scene. He'd say he'd beat them all but..."They just wont let me fight them." ID ACTUALLY have loved to see Bruce challenge Mike Tyson when MIKE was in his prime. They would need a shovel to scrape him off the ground, no disrespect to Bruce. Ahhhh to bad he never lived any further than he did.
    That really was an apples to oranges comparison and it caused my little brain to ache. Bruce Lee had a bit of an ego, but he was still likeable (I was ten when he died and never met him in person). Bruce had numerous affairs on his wife, and even though she wasn't near as hot as Kelly LeBrock, it was still a moral flaw. Bas Rutten would wade through Steven Seagal or Bruce Lee; they could probably out choreograph Bas, but that is the nature of the beast. Ken Shamrock or Mike Tison would also easily defeat Seagal or Lee in any type of physical fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by JingMerchant! View Post
    Y'know what the difference was, between Bruce and Seagal? The next day, Bruce showed up on Gene's doorstep, wanting to learn Judo.
    That is one of the reasons that Bruce Lee is more likeable than Seagal. He was first and foremost, a martial artist, then an actor.

Last edited by slamdunc; 1/01/2013 2:32pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/01/2013 3:02pm

Style: Aiki, I-Chuan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After many years of research into how good steven really is, I decided to let Google make the decision by what fighters they promote the most. What other way could we do it? So here is what I found. I hope you all appreciate this. It took me years of research.....

Save Big on Bas Rutten DVDs Huge selection - fast shipping
    bas.rutten.budovideos.com/
    MMA DVDs
    MMA Gear
    MMA Books
    MMA Apparel
    Rare Steven Seagal Films
    The Movie Collector's Website! 1000s of titles not found elsewhere
    www.moviesunlimited.com/
    Bass Rutten at Amazon.com
    Buy bass rutten at Amazon! Qualified orders over $25 ship free
    www.amazon.com/
    1,575 reviews for amazon.com

SEE, ONLY SEAGAL AND BAS GET ANY EXPOSURE ON AMAZON BY GOOGLE. THIS NOW SETTLES IT. IF BAS AND STEVEN COME OUT OF RETIREMENT, THIS WILL BE THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY. BEFORE YOU START LAUGHING......remember, steven seagal is not only a martial artist,he is an actor, the best at his craft. So,how hard would it take with a little makeup to make himself look heavy and out of shape? Then Bas would be fooled, thinking he wouldnt have to train hard, and boom into the ring walks seagal with chiseled abs, 17 inch arms and a 35 yr old mans body. Even now, I am told seagal is training 4 hours per day with a cardio coach to trim that last bit of extra weight off. Bas will have to be at his best to do the job. You have all been duly notified. Say you heard it on BULLSHIDO first! In fact, I am told that Seagal may even take on Randy AFTER he beats Bas, if he should win. Immediately after!!!

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    1/01/2013 3:25pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So,how hard would it take with a little makeup to make himself look heavy and out of shape?
    If that is acting, he should be up for an Oscar; "Best Makeup Job".
    Then Bas would be fooled, thinking he wouldnt have to train hard
    Here is the flaw in your logic; Bas always trained hard. No complacency, no underestimating his opponents. Seagal never had to train because he never fought.

boom into the ring walks seagal with chiseled abs, 17 inch arms and a 35 yr old mans body.
    Highly unlikely; Seagal was never fit like that; he wasn't always a walrus, but was never ripped.
    Even now, I am told seagal is training 4 hours per day with a cardio coach to trim that last bit of extra weight off.
    First of all, who told you that? Is it a reliable, documented source? If he is training four hours per day, he could be in the shape he should have already been in by about 2019.
    Bas will have to be at his best to do the job. You have all been duly notified. Say you heard it on BULLSHIDO first! In fact, I am told that Seagal may even take on Randy AFTER he beats Bas, if he should win. Immediately after!!!
    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and discount the possibility that you are trolling and chalk this up to delusions.
    Bas is retired, but still trains. Seagal drinks his own Kool-Aid, but he shoots well.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast