CHRIS WEIDMAN HEROICALLY SAVED THE LIFE OF HIS NEIGHBOR

It should have been just another Thursday morning for UFC middleweight champion Chris Weidman, but instead of running out to the airport to pick up training partner Stephen “Wonderboy” Thompson and the UFC welterweight’s brother, “The All-American” found himself called into action to save the life of his 94-year-old neighbor.

Trapped in a torrential downpour outside his Long Island, New York home, Weidman was shuttling between his car and house when he noticed something odd.

“I kept hearing this crazy, weird noise repeatedly,” Weidman said. “I started looking over where I’m hearing the noise from and I didn’t know if I was just hearing things because it was so loud with the rain.”

He wasn’t hearing things.

“There was someone standing in their driveway on their phone in the middle of the rain.”

Thinking this person was simply yelling on the phone, Weidman initially dismissed it, but after seeing body language that didn’t match up with what would go along with an angry person on a phone, he jumped in his car and swung it around to investigate further.

“I had a weird feeling in my stomach,” he said, and his intuition was spot on, as he heard the lady in the driveway yelling “help me, help me.”

Weidman jumped out of the car and got a sight he won’t forget.

“She’s completely drenched in blood, it was a nightmare scene. Blood is pouring out of her head.”

Full article - http://www.ufc.com/news/Chris-Weidman-All-American-Hero

Good MMA news is a relief.