Sponsored Links Spacer Image

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    12/11/2012 5:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah i remember seeing some of his other **** ass vids on here too, like his vs thai clinch stuff. seems like a prick.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/11/2012 7:25pm

Style: KK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lionknight View Post
    Yeah, if that had been a kyokushin dojo with the same basic rules (no punching to the head) it would have been a completly different video.

... seems to me the aiki-guy picked the east format he could for his "test" --

I also seem to remember talking about this guy before here on bullshido...hmmm
    Well, being a KK practitioner, I'd have no problem with this guy's little test (no punches to the head), but we'd be doing away with those pillow style gloves for the body shots. If you can get any of those throws on me while I'm putting bare knuckles and knees to your body and legs, then we'll talk.

Posted On:
    12/11/2012 7:41pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So here is my question how long do you think it would take for an Aikido gym that believed in Aliveness to pretty much just reinvent Judo?

Posted On:
    12/11/2012 8:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The only thing to do now is to launch a 200-page challenge thread against this guy, send some very eager young bully down to test him, and complain that the aikido guy was big and strong and probably secretly practiced BJJ when the bully runs out of gas and loses in the second round.

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/11/2012 8:10pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingle Bells View Post
    Better than nothing, but that clinch work would get you tossed with anyone who actually grapples.
    Yo do know this is the exact argument TMAers use to perpetuate their bullshit?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/11/2012 8:27pm

Style: Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by christmas beetings View Post
    yeah i remember seeing some of his other **** ass vids on here too, like his vs thai clinch stuff. seems like a prick.
    I always thought he seemed nice enough. And at least somewhat grounded for an Aikidoka. In his interactions with YouTube commenters, he often says that what he's doing may not be the best way to deal with the situation, but it's one that fits within the existing structure of Aikido. Obviously his "tests" are still delusional, but baby steps dammit.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    12/11/2012 9:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no, hes actually one of those really horrible assholes because he isnt straight up about it. he has that casual arrogance about him that really jerks my chain, that comes from basically being a big guy who never puts himself into a situation where he couldnt quite easily just power out of something if it isnt going right. he has the air of someone who has all the answers, whether anyone asked him anything or not.

just look at the way he made that vid, its basically a highlight video of himself where he even adds notations of where he throws people, because he assumes people watching are too dumb to understand how intricate he is being. nevermind that he could pick half those people up with one fucking arm. he even has stupid music in the background. and then he will bow and scrape and say "oh this isnt meant to show me being awesome, im just trying to spread the knowledge and test things, im not a great fighter or anything, gwarble gwarble gwarble" while in his head he is thinking "**** these guys, im the fucking ****. i would WRECK anyone in a real fight. sho nuff"

every single fucking vid he has is with someone smaller. when he shows himself breaking out of a thai clinch by casually pushing the guy away with one hand vs someone who is stronger than him and has even a faint idea what they are doing, hes worth listening to, until then, hes another sack o crap selling bullshit.

at least when i make vids i dont try and claim they ARENT of me being fucking great. of course i think im great. i AM great. im captain awesome of the USS supernuts. i forget where im going with this.

Posted On:
    12/11/2012 11:24pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now I remember where I saw this......

http://i.imgur.com/kkr7o.png

Rest of what I said, because the internet really cares:

PizDoff - You could have told me this was BJJ or SAMBO or Judo or another karate against this so called karate and I would have said the same thing: Sample size is too small, two people? MAybe more I can't remember now. Going against smaller people? At least go against people your own size.

This video proves nothing to me except that karate place likely doesn't produce people capable of throwing solid striking combinations. ALSO LOL HIGHLIGHT VIDEO.

https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 7:48am

Style: Aikido / FMA / Krotty

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His glasses were just to stop him using his laser vision.

When life gives you lemons... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!

"what's the best thing about aikido then?"
    "To be defeated by your enemies, to be driven by them from the field of battle, and to hear the lamentations of your women." ermghoti

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 8:56am

Style: being less stupid

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivington View Post
    The only thing to do now is to launch a 200-page challenge thread against this guy, send some very eager young bully down to test him, and complain that the aikido guy was big and strong and probably secretly practiced BJJ when the bully runs out of gas and loses in the second round.
    I'm down. I may have a bum shoulder, but I went to a class on "The Approach" which is based of Silat so my gameplan is just to slice this guy like a piece of sashimi.

He should welcome the challenge as Aikido can only only be properly tested in a life or death situation.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast