Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:42am

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tao Gung Fu View Post
    Cyber bullie, can't you read? No linage is that clear enough!!!!!
    Then you aren't teaching kung fu. That's one questioned answered.
    Who graded you to Judo Brown belt and what federation?

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 12:49am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Many things displease me, some of them are still up on your website. May I suggest a proofread, before I go on, as there are some glaring typos that do not befit a professional website, of which yours seems to be one.

We have addressed many of these already and they have not satisfactorily been resolved.

1. Gung Fu, knowing full well that it implies to an uneducated person by way of common usage, a Chinese martial art. This is the COMMON USAGE, so no matter how you go about explaining that your interpretation is "a study or practice that requires patience energy and time to complete" you are misleading people.

2. You use Tao. Are you a Taoist/ Daoist? What have you studied of the Tao? You explain you "love the flowing movements", of what, the Tao, or the Gung Fu? If it is the former, what do you mean by "non rigidity" of the Tao?

3. Your use of Tao Gung Fu as the name of your system is ultimately misleading. Especially if you do not teach Tao, or Gung Fu. If you do teach either Tao or Gung Fu, who did you learn them from? If not, you are misleading people who would view the name of your art.

4. Judo brown- "Unfortunately I can substantiate this claim I have lost the name of the instructors". So you cannot verify your Brown Belt in Judo, why make the claim at all? Especially if it factors little in your Tao Gung Fu.

5. You still count Max Austin as your teacher? This was a silly thing to write, it is like you are answering us, but on your website. Also, his lineage is unverifiable.

6. How does your grading work? Is it by forms? How did you learn the forms?

7. You talk about Chi and Chi flow. Where did you learn these Chinese concepts?

8. Your students will "learn a variety of traditional forms handed down from teacher to teacher throughout the ages..." I'll stop right there, who are these teachers and what and when were these forms taught to you?

9. You say it is not for fighting, yet your students will "learn to defend [themself] with some useful simple techniques" and "learn how to effectively take down your opponent in a confrontation". They seem like fighting concepts, but you "don't train warriors".

10. You address people asking for credentials on your own site and answer saying you "can't give [us] any that you can research as my teachers style is unknown". Are you referring to Max Austin? If you are not, who are you referring to?

11. Why are you telling people not to get lost in "accreditation's [sic], belts, sashes" when you are grading people in a way that is "not compatible with other styles"?

My fear is that someone in school, say, Barker College, is getting bullied. He loves Bruce Lee and sees a school named Tao Gung Fu. He doesn't do his due diligence, he's in year 7 and wouldn't know how to do due diligence. He loves the fact that you talk about honour, respect, discipline, how he can take down an opponent with simple techniques. He doesn't bother to question what martial art he's doing, because it's right there in the title, he's doing Gung Fu! It is misleading.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 1:13am

Style: Gung Fu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Again answered that question and now I am bored.... you are all fakes and bullies and I am no longer interested in your website. It seems that you are having difficulties understanding English? I am German and have an excuse. Whats yours. My website clearly answers all your questions. Why not read it as well as post it here. Ron was right you are all a bunch of old farts with to much time on your hands... I dont need your approval I am honest about what I do and don't need your permission.
    Dont bother with a reply as I will not be wasting my time with you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 1:16am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great Now finally we know you teach at Barker? Perhaps the so called martial arts teacher there? Ha Ha what a joke

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 1:19am

Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What are you talking about this is my name Kerim Schaber 0488568818 and I am not calling you names it is a fact that by todays definition you are all CYBER BULLIES have you looked at the news lately?

Kerim
    G'day Kerim

How about we try this on for size. I studied woodwork in high school. Since then, I've managed to build myself 2 decks (25m2 and 40m2 - one was inspected by a foreman for Brookefield Multiplex for compliance with Australian Building standards), a workbench and I'm about halfway thorugh a coffee table. These were labours of love and I'm quite proud of them.

However, neither my basic level HS training nor my dabbling in actual woodwork qualifies me as a cabinetmaker/joiner/builder. Nor does it qualify me to teach cabinetmaking/joinery/building. As a heavily regulated industry I could not get a job as one, let alone offer my services to the public let alone take on an apprentice.

If kung/gung fu were subject to the same level of statutory regulation you sir would not be qualified to teach it You might be very interested in/passionate about it and be able to competently perform some kung fu skills. However, this does not qualify you to teach it.

And no, a website pointing our your lack of legitimacy is not cyber bullying.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 1:22am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh be real I dont advocate violence and fighting at school or anywhere else thats stupid. Do you? Bullies need to be reported!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 1:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you.
    But you did build 2 decks where people will eventually be walking on?

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 1:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you.
    But you did build 2 decks where people will eventually be walking on?
    That's correct.

In fact, people have been walking on them, collectively, for years. Still does not qualify me to teach carpentry.
    Last edited by cualltaigh; 12/17/2012 1:34am at .
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 1:37am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But would you not agree that decks have been build in a very questionable way many time? Therefor causing injury to people? And have balconies fallen down and killed people? I suggest that you come in one day and chat or do a class talk to some students.... or is that to confronting?

Posted On:
    12/17/2012 1:43am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But would you not agree that decks have been build in a very questionable way many time? Therefor causing injury to people? And have balconies fallen down and killed people? I suggest that you come in one day and chat or do a class talk to some students.... or is that to confronting?
    yes i would, just like martial arts training by unqualified/inexperienced people can/has lead to injury and/or worse. hence why it shoud only be taught by people who verifiably have that qualification/experience.

Not confronting at all. In the unlikely chance I end up in Sydney in the near future I'll let you know.
    Dum spiro, spero.
    Tada gan iarracht.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast