Page 2 of 2 First 12

Style
    BULLSHIDO
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, i was not 'passed over' in any sense of the word, they actually forced me to test and promote early. the reason i do not provide details is i do not wish to ruin these peoples lifes.

Style
    KK
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will give you confirmation that, if what you said was true, you should be training somewhere else. Additionally, if this same school carries with it expensive and unbreakable long term contracts along with the level of training you've described, then "McDojo" would probably be a proper label.

However, this particular forum is dedicated to the discovery and ousting of frauds...meaning that your school/instructors would need to be claiming rank or instructor level certification in something for which they don't actually have rank or certification. You haven't provided enough information to establish this, and have claimed that you don't wish to ruin anyone's life or well being, so we're at an impasse as far as the purpose of THIS forum goes.

You should quit spending money for the training you've described, go study Judo, Sambo, BJJ, Muay Thai, Boxing, Kyokushin or just find a good MMA school and start repairing the damage. If and when you find a potential school, come link it and ask about it in YMAS or one of the appropriate Traditional Style forums, and I'm sure people here will be happy to take a look at it and give feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    That's the most Krav thing I've ever read. That's Kravver than a ************...

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here you go. Vent all you want now.

Page 2 of 2 First 12