Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81415161718 19202122 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 12:20pm

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel_Claus View Post
    Basically, yes I do know that. I had to go through that security clearance. They spoke to people that I train with. I also was a member of the gang task force. There are a lot of people involved with gangs but are not members of that gang. The suspision is enough to get you onto a list of someone who is afiliated with gangs. We can then use that information to generate leads also to get snitches. Once you are on that list, you stay on it. That disqualifies you for certain security clearances at high levels. If I have 10 candidates that I'm hiring, and one can't get the highest clearance but all the others can, you are gone.

If you are serious about geting into the FBI, CIA, Federal Security, Air Martials, Border Patrol, then you will not afiliate with gangs in any way. Simple as that.
    So if what you say is true, and the FBI never ever bends the rules for hiring women, ethnic people etc. than it is close to impossible for a ghetto born man or an Arab/muslim to get into the FBI, because somewhere along the line he affiliated himself with a gang or radical jihad, whether in the Mosque or in the basketball yard in his old hood...Also, if you served in an elite army unit and excelled, know some important people that gave you letters of recommendations (you know damn well this counts allot) have a functional degree and great marks on your entree exams, they might bother asking you if you are a part of a gang, or you just work out somewhere where there is a presence of gang members. If not they really don't need people, and you didn't have the right people recommending you.
    BTW are you in the FBI? if so you are fucking cool, and did you ever work on an X file with Mulder?
    Last edited by erezb; 12/12/2012 12:32pm at .

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 12:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    Basically why bother with it at all.
    I don't know man....I guess they hope to get more ass with a FBI badge than a regular cop badge.....
    Besides if it is as hard as Diesel says it is, if you don't have army or police background, with a good collage degree, don't fucking bother....

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 12:25pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Double post.
    Well i won't waist it, and ask if you guys know why they didn't accept gays until now?
    Was it because they were more susceptible to blackmail?
    Or was it a religious cultural thing?
    Last edited by erezb; 12/12/2012 12:30pm at .

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 12:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Vold nimrod: why secretly? oh and we had some famous Jewish thugs
    ....hmyeah, nerds who send other nerds off to die in nerdwars so they can boink nerd-wives doesn't really count--except that it's badass among nerds.

don't you watch boardwalk empire at work?
    No. Nor anywhere else. Why?

Oh and you never answered my question...
    I'm sorry, you were asking...?

Gnarly King of Half-Guard

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 12:39pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So if what you say is true, and the FBI never ever bends the rules for hiring women, ethnic people etc. than it is close to impossible for a ghetto born man or an Arab/muslim to get into the FBI, because somewhere along the line he affiliated himself with a gang or radical jihad, whether in the Mosque or in the basketball yard in his old hood..
    Are you seriously this stupid?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 12:40pm

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Double post.
    Well i won't waist it, and ask if you guys know why they didn't accept gays until now?
    Was it because they were more susceptible to blackmail?
    Or was it a religious cultural thing?
    The whole black mail thing was the main concern to my knowledge. Though that confuses me because one would assume that if you are openly gay, you would be hard to black mail about it.

As for your other post on why people want to go into the FBI, as for me its more of an accomplishment thing/testing myself more than anything else. I get off on excelling in what ever I apply myself to so I tend to shoot for the the higher end and see where I fall.

I have emotions.

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 12:51pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn View Post
    14 years of boxing...

(tab) Forum > Forum Actions > General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 12:53pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If they let gay people in the CIA, why do you think they will give you trouble for training in MMA somewhere where the owner and maybe a few other guys pretend to be bicker thugs??
    First of all, being gay and being in a gang are two very, very different things. Second, the Hell's Angels are not "pretend biker thugs". They are the real deal.

Is that a space shuttle? I'm pretty sure I've seen this in jack ass.
    That's a welt on a guy's back caused by a chain strike. Incidentally, he's also the first person I stickfought at one of these.

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 12:59pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ....hmyeah, nerds who send other nerds off to die in nerdwars so they can boink nerd-wives doesn't really count--except that it's badass among nerds
    You know, at first i read that and i started thinking of a comeback, than i remembered you are over 50 years old....**** you are too old and too young to be this immature (and maybe on this site?) unless you are a pensioner, which is logical due to your age, but you said you have to work three different guard jobs for a living (which is the life of an immigrant)
    This leads me to my question!!!

I'm sorry, you were asking...?
    I asked you several times (or once) if they provide you with a CHAIR at your work station/guard post!!!!!!! It is against the law if they don't and if you are too afraid for your job i would seriously agree to write letters on your behalf! all jokes aside, and despite the fact that you are french, i really will try hard to get you a fucking chair, I've worked for almost a whole year in a guard job with a fucking Uzi AND a gun on me with no chair, it was hell!!!!! And i was 22... i can't imagine how hard it is for someone your age.. So if you have to stand your whole shift...we can change that.
    Last edited by erezb; 12/12/2012 1:03pm at .

Posted On:
    12/12/2012 1:13pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurn View Post
    Hey Ad you have a call it's Hominem..
    And sometimes, just ask your mother....zing.
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81415161718 19202122 ... LastLast