218357 Bullies, 5129 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 87
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,610

    Posted On:
    12/02/2012 1:08am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    Now seriously, what would I apologize for? Warning him I think he's gonna get trolled?
    All of his advice was good.. Here's a lesson for you, sometimes an appeal to authority IS NOT a logical fallacy.

    Also, should I know his name?
    I didn't know his name.

    Without a senior member such as yourself to vouch for him
    I didn't vouch for him, I told you what to do, but you ran your mouth again before HE needed to correct you..

    I would have had to google him.
    That's exactly what I did dumbass. Everything he said made sense.. Yes, even the beginning so I checked his websites and used google. Hell he provides the damn websites IN HIS PROFILE.

    Oh and I disagree with Kintanon. Phil posted in the right forum because registering deadly hands is a joke and this is the appropriate area for joking about this BS myth..
  2. slamdunc is offline
    slamdunc's Avatar

    Extraordinarily Ordinary

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,049

    Posted On:
    12/02/2012 1:13am

    supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Just to help out before someone goes and digs themselves into more trouble than they can handle
    I always read the profile before I let my mouth (or keyboard) override my ass.

  3. Kintanon is offline
    Kintanon's Avatar

    Yes, I am smarter than you are.

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens, Ga
    Posts
    5,683

    Posted On:
    12/02/2012 1:13am

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Oh and I disagree with Kintanon. Phil posted in the right forum because registering deadly hands is a joke and this is the appropriate area for joking about this BS myth..
    I swear to go you can't read. Go magic quote block me to yourself so you'll see that I said it's NOT an inappropriate forum.
  4. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,610

    Posted On:
    12/02/2012 1:13am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    What's the name of your gym, if you don't mind me asking?
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    LOL "I should have checked your profile before I started typing."
    From his profile:
    www.philross.com
    www.kettlebellking.com
    www.xcelfitnesspros.com
    www.americaneaglemma.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    I swear to go you can't read. Go magic quote block me to yourself so you'll see that I said it's NOT an inappropriate forum.
    Whose go? Sorry I skimmed.
    I guess I caught a case of your can't readitis from the other thread.
  5. Kintanon is offline
    Kintanon's Avatar

    Yes, I am smarter than you are.

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Athens, Ga
    Posts
    5,683

    Posted On:
    12/02/2012 1:17am

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Whose go? Sorry I skimmed.
    I guess I caught a case of your can't readitis from the other thread.
    Your go.

    Are you drunk? You usually don't make this many mistakes in one thread.
  6. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,610

    Posted On:
    12/02/2012 1:24am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Your go.

    Are you drunk? You usually don't make this many mistakes in one thread.
    I only made one The second one is a terrible pun.

    I know you meant "god."
    You: I swear to god.....
    Me: Whose God?
    You: I swear to go(d)
    Me: Whose Go(d)?

    You took a break.. I rarely pick at spelling because goodlun broke that meter..

    If I have to explain it, it is terrible. I need a neg rep or two thank you..
  7. bobyclumsyninja is online now
    bobyclumsyninja's Avatar

    :)

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    7,014

    Posted On:
    12/02/2012 1:38am

    supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido, MasterPhil.
  8. ChenPengFi is online now
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,250

    Posted On:
    12/02/2012 2:24am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    5
    Hell yeah! Hell no!


    Captain's Log, 2012.12: IIF misses double negative. Perhaps, the end, IS near.
  9. goodlun is online now
    goodlun's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona
    Posts
    4,621

    Posted On:
    12/02/2012 3:43am

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    7
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You took a break.. I rarely pick at spelling because goodlun broke that meter..
    their they're there it will be all ok
  10. itwasntme is online now
    itwasntme's Avatar

    Middleweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,563

    Posted On:
    12/02/2012 4:58am

    supporting member
     Style: yoga/bodyweight mainly

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    Really? The advice he throws out:


    Is pretty much right in line with our philosophy. He posted it in YMAS which isn't an inappropriate forum. So.... Pretty much you're just being a dick to a noob for no reason. I believe Phrost recently sent around a notice requesting that people not do that ****. So keep that in mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    All of his advice was good.. Here's a lesson for you, sometimes an appeal to authority IS NOT a logical fallacy.

    I didn't know his name.

    I didn't vouch for him, I told you what to do, but you ran your mouth again before HE needed to correct you..

    That's exactly what I did dumbass. Everything he said made sense.. Yes, even the beginning so I checked his websites and used google. Hell he provides the damn websites IN HIS PROFILE.

    Oh and I disagree with Kintanon. Phil posted in the right forum because registering deadly hands is a joke and this is the appropriate area for joking about this BS myth..
    It's not that hard to say something like "My bad, I misunderstood where you were coming from".

    Just something to think about while you guys preach at me.
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.