Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Hello....just another damned Judoka for the party!

Hello bullshido.

Finally decided to stop lurking and bring something or nothing to the conversation. This is the most entertaining MA forum anywhere.

I genuinely have lost count over how many times I've almost chocked on my own laughter induced vomit reading threads and watching videos. It's been emotional, so here I come to take the plunge and get STUCK IN!

I'm feeling festive, Xmas and the MA please come and say hello.

love to talk about any grappling/mma or general retardedness in the MA

Peace to you all, and thanks for tolerating me, not that you have a choice.

Gripper

Style
    TKD, CMA & American Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You can not intellectualize your way to being a competent fighter.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thankyou kindly sir.

I see that you are of have been a Police Officer. Live the dream brother!

Style
    (Beautiful) Spring Roll
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello Gripper, welcome.

It's good to have another one on here who values the value created by our valued members. :-)

Please share a few details about yourself - mainly your MA past and current training.

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Style
    Judo
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thankyou for that invaluable reply.

My background is mostly if not predominantly Judo. I have trained over 20 years as a Judoka. I am very much a club level player though, nothing to write home about. I believe the term is enthusiastic ametuer.

During my Uni days many years ago I was head Kickboxing coach but hardly ever train striking anymore. Love the grappling and pretty much pure Judo

Competed for Met Police squad and had a great time met some great Judoka. Not much else to add MA wise at the moment. I'm ranked 1st Dan under the BJA here in UK, they are the main Olympic body in this country. Looking forward to attending a UK throw down if there is one and chatting with likeminded MA geeks/losers/killers/meatheads, etc and laughing at the Martially challenged that inhabit the world!!!!!!!!

Any further questions don't hesitate to round kick me in the face!

Grip

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the rate! Enjoying myself so far!

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    welcome to bullshido!

you should think about PMing a mod (once you have enough posts to PM) and see about verifying your judo rank and LEO status, so you can have your "Judo Black Belt" and "Law Enforcement Officer" tags. it may seem unnecessary, but it helps a lot to be vetted when you wish to speak from experience on a topic.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks again,

Ming loyalist that sounds like good advice. I can't PM yet but once I can I will sort those out. I've been reading through threads on here for years, but still going to make mistakes, but that's how I learn so it's all good tomatoes!

I would really like to get on the back of some UK Throwdown, have joined that group, but not much activity yet. Looking forward to meeting some MA people in London who have half a brain.

Grip