Page 15 of 18 First ... 51112131415161718 Last
  1. #141
    TheMightyMcClaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Posts
    3,456
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpie McGee View Post
    Really? Because that's the fucking coolest demonstration video I've seen in a while. If I could pick any BS martial art to magically make real, it would be that one.

    I hope ninjitsu can forgive me.
    I'd still go with Praying Mantis Boxing. if pretending you were a bug was actually conducive to whooping ass, that would just be wonderful.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

  2. #142
    syberia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,758
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    I'd still go with Praying Mantis Boxing. if pretending you were a bug was actually conducive to whooping ass, that would just be wonderful.
    I'm still waiting to see a weightlifing gym named after ants.


    Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.


  3. #143

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by syberia View Post
    I'm still waiting to see a weightlifing gym named after ants.
    I forget: how many times their own mass can ants easily lift over their heads?

  4. #144
    syberia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,758
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    I forget: how many times their own mass can ants easily lift over their heads?
    Google.


    Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.


  5. #145
    goodlun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ramona CA
    Posts
    7,304
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by syberia View Post
    Googol.
    10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000,000?

    No I don't think they are that strong.

  6. #146
    syberia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,758
    1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,0 00,000,000,000?

    No I don't think they are that strong.
    It makes me happy when people get math jokes.

    Anyway, it's like 10. But I guess if they worked out they could increase that.


    Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.


  7. #147
    Permalost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13,092
    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Everyone run, there's a guy with A WHOLE YEAR OF SHOU SHU EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!

  8. #148

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    174
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wait, hold right the **** up a second. We have GIRLS here? Oh shi-


    h-hey syberia. A-are you an archeologist?

  9. #149
    syberia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,758
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpie McGee View Post
    h-hey syberia. A-are you an archeologist?
    Worried I'll bring up something from the past?

    Why, Mcgee? What have you done?


    Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.


  10. #150

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    174
    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by syberia View Post
    Worried I'll bring up something from the past?

    Why, Mcgee? What have you done?

    I h-have a large b-bone I need you to examine.


    ...


    pls respond.

Page 15 of 18 First ... 51112131415161718 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO