Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15161718 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    12/09/2012 9:58am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    They've never had great communication skills. Just ask a Palestinian.
    Yea those muslims are renowned for their excellent communication skills. Especially with women and infidels.
    Batman: i don't understand..its not like i teach in Arizona where the English level is obviously Shakespearean, i teach it in israel ffs..

Posted On:
    12/09/2012 2:05pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman Smells View Post
    Dude, I love some of your spelling and grammar clusterfucks

Me, I've not got no excuses for being **** at the englsh
    Whole word reconnection being taught instead of phonics? Its what I blame.

Posted On:
    12/09/2012 2:09pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arise View Post
    lol Ive read that thread already. Its by a disgruntled former student who allegedly went to the stockton school in the 80's. By the way, he claimed he only went up 3 belt levels in 2 years, thats pathetic. He also claimed later in the thread that he thought he was supposed to just stand in a horse stance during a fight, proving he learned nothing. Either he had a terrible instructor, or he was a terrible student, or his story is totally fabricated.

Let me guess, you have probably never been to a Shou Shu school, or checked out a class. You just read a story from a supposed ex student, maybe saw a demo vid on youtube (those are simulated demonstrations, not real fights) and you determined that its a fake martial art, right? I have been taking classes for nearly a year, there is nothing fake about the actual self defense applications of Shou Shu, that I have experienced. I have had to use it to defend myself already and it has worked for me so far. Ive had a great experience with it.
    Does watching the horrific train-wreck's of a classes that are up on the internet count. Cause that **** is terrible. Nothing alive about the art. Also in this day and age it shouldn't be to hard to find at least ONE good video of your art. Despite having many nut huggers come through these parts have yet to see even ONE good video.

On the other hand I can find 100s if not 1000s of videos of Judo, Boxing, BJJ, MT, SAMBO, ect. Being effective and working against a resisting opponent.

Posted On:
    12/09/2012 2:18pm

Style: BJJ+Sanda

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol Ive read that thread already. Its by a disgruntled former student who allegedly went to the stockton school in the 80's. By the way, he claimed he only went up 3 belt levels in 2 years, thats pathetic. He also claimed later in the thread that he thought he was supposed to just stand in a horse stance during a fight, proving he learned nothing. Either he had a terrible instructor, or he was a terrible student, or his story is totally fabricated.
    Either that, or you read the first two pages of the thread, and/or ignored the other testimonials.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.

Posted On:
    12/09/2012 2:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    ...i'm an English teacher in my profession...
    ^ Phrase of the month?

King of the Impossible

Posted On:
    12/09/2012 4:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Grapplomancer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL. Shou Shu is pronounced "Show Shu" I work in a field that is a little dangerous. A coworker of mine studies Krav Maga and he is able to handle himself pretty well, Ive had to deal with violent people along with him. I know a couple of ppl that are black belts in Shotokan. I study Shou Shu. All of us seem to be doing good with the styles weve chosen. So I suggested all three on this thread, I dont talk **** about peoples styles on these threads like many others.
    Didn't know what Shou Shu was. Looked it up.

Looks like your standard, "you're going to compliantly let me do my Akuma-esque Super Ultra Combo where I beat you up and finish with my back turned and "Oni" glows", Chi-based, animal based bastardized kung fu system.

Suffice to say, I am disappoint.

On a closing note, I find that one of your 7 beasts is a mongoose. My Badger style will defeat your dumb mongoose style every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn
    Let's see that sparring video of yours and move on.

You ask full well knowing that you will not receive.

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    12/09/2012 5:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azatdawn View Post
    Let's see that sparring video of yours and move on.
    Please, like it's ever that simple.

PS: Whoever tagged this thread with "xxiv punches like a girl" just made me chortle. Because I do. OW MY NAIL.
    Hey, I'll have you know I punch like a girl. And it's nothing to be ashamed of. (though it sounds like you have brittle nails. Should probably stop getting fake ones, it just makes it worse ;)

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2012 7:15pm

Style: Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBadGuy View Post
    Didn't know what Shou Shu was. Looked it up.

Suffice to say, I am disappoint.
    Really? Because that's the fucking coolest demonstration video I've seen in a while. If I could pick any BS martial art to magically make real, it would be that one.

I hope ninjitsu can forgive me.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Posted On:
    12/09/2012 10:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Jits [2 Stripe White]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by syberia View Post
    Hey, I'll have you know I punch like a girl. And it's nothing to be ashamed of. (though it sounds like you have brittle nails. Should probably stop getting fake ones, it just makes it worse ;)
    They just break when I get lazy and forget to trim them :(. Now they're super short and I file them a lot.

So when do I get my Official GirlPunch Club card in the mail? What about my free tote bag? Is there anything for also double-legging like a girl, perhaps a festive pendant keychain?

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    12/09/2012 10:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by XXIV View Post
    They just break when I get lazy and forget to trim them :(. Now they're super short and I file them a lot.

So when do I get my Official GirlPunch Club card in the mail? What about my free tote bag? Is there anything for also double-legging like a girl, perhaps a festive pendant keychain?
    Actually, we do jackets! (And matching shoes, of course). Just PM me you details, including a credit card, and I'll mail it out right away!

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.