Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    12/08/2012 6:17am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    You have a kickass signature. Just throwing that out there.
    Thanks mate, I can't take any credit for it, I think I nicked it off google at some point. I couldn't animate a paper bag.

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2012 4:26am

Style: Shou Shu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First of all, Id suggest your GF/Wife study martial arts and get some pepper spray, in case you are not around. If you are present and some one insults her verbally, you insult him and talk **** back, then if he attacks you, its ok to kick his ass in self defense. There is a variety of styles that can be effectice, such as Shotokan Karate, Krav Maga, and various forms of Kung Fu, (I take Shou Shu and its effective), anyway, good luck.

Posted On:
    12/09/2012 4:44am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arise View Post
    There is a variety of styles that can be effectice, such as Shotokan Karate, Krav Maga, and various forms of Kung Fu, (I take Shou Shu and its effective), anyway, good luck.
    Good luck if you take any of those train wrecks. I see another crap fest about Shou Shu coming up. Lets save 25 of those pages right now
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27331
    I have a feeling this will be entertained and give me something to do for the next few days.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2012 5:21am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol Ive read that thread already. Its by a disgruntled former student who allegedly went to the stockton school in the 80's. By the way, he claimed he only went up 3 belt levels in 2 years, thats pathetic. He also claimed later in the thread that he thought he was supposed to just stand in a horse stance during a fight, proving he learned nothing. Either he had a terrible instructor, or he was a terrible student, or his story is totally fabricated.

Let me guess, you have probably never been to a Shou Shu school, or checked out a class. You just read a story from a supposed ex student, maybe saw a demo vid on youtube (those are simulated demonstrations, not real fights) and you determined that its a fake martial art, right? I have been taking classes for nearly a year, there is nothing fake about the actual self defense applications of Shou Shu, that I have experienced. I have had to use it to defend myself already and it has worked for me so far. Ive had a great experience with it.
    Last edited by Arise; 12/09/2012 5:45am at . Reason: typo

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2012 7:28am

Style: Thaiboxing; MMA nb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol Ive read that thread already. Its by a disgruntled former student who allegedly went to the stockton school in the 80's. By the way, he claimed he only went up 3 belt levels in 2 years, thats pathetic. He also claimed later in the thread that he thought he was supposed to just stand in a horse stance during a fight, proving he learned nothing. Either he had a terrible instructor, or he was a terrible student, or his story is totally fabricated.

Let me guess, you have probably never been to a Shou Shu school, or checked out a class. You just read a story from a supposed ex student, maybe saw a demo vid on youtube (those are simulated demonstrations, not real fights) and you determined that its a fake martial art, right? I have been taking classes for nearly a year, there is nothing fake about the actual self defense applications of Shou Shu, that I have experienced. I have had to use it to defend myself already and it has worked for me so far. Ive had a great experience with it.
    Let's see that sparring video of yours and move on.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Posted On:
    12/09/2012 8:02am

supporting member
     Style: Jits [2 Stripe White]

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A wild Shuo Shu nutrider appears!

PS: Whoever tagged this thread with "xxiv punches like a girl" just made me chortle. Because I do. OW MY NAIL.

Posted On:
    12/09/2012 8:27am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Which is the best? Krav Maga, Shou Shu, or kung fu? btw do you pronounce it "shoo shoo", like you would shoo away a cat?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2012 8:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by erezb View Post
    Which is the best? Krav Maga, Shou Shu, or kung fu? btw do you pronounce it "shoo shoo", like you would shoo away a cat?
    LOL. Shou Shu is pronounced "Show Shu" I work in a field that is a little dangerous. A coworker of mine studies Krav Maga and he is able to handle himself pretty well, Ive had to deal with violent people along with him. I know a couple of ppl that are black belts in Shotokan. I study Shou Shu. All of us seem to be doing good with the styles weve chosen. So I suggested all three on this thread, I dont talk **** about peoples styles on these threads like many others.

Posted On:
    12/09/2012 9:06am

Style: Boxing,Kickboxing K1

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL. Shou Shu is pronounced "Show Shu" I work in a field that is a little dangerous. A coworker of mine studies Krav Maga and he is able to handle himself pretty well, Ive had to deal with violent people along with him. I know a couple of ppl that are black belts in Shotokan. I study Shou Shu. All of us seem to be doing good with the styles weve chosen. So I suggested all three on this thread, I dont talk **** about peoples styles on these threads like many others.
    Ofcourse, talking **** about styles is tasteless, like tofu, and healthy like tofu. In which field do you work? can you talk about it or is it classified? Also if you can link me to a good video about Shou (can i shorten it to Shou or do i always have to say Shou Shu?) it will be great! Also please pardon my English, though i'm an English teacher in my profession i live in Israel which means my English sucks!

Middleweight

Posted On:
    12/09/2012 9:34am

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman Smells View Post
    LOL at erezb the English teacher
    They've never had great communication skills. Just ask a Palestinian.
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 14151617 ... LastLast