Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2012 7:33am

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uh, wasn't being a bigot. I happen not to like 50 Cent. Sue me. I think he's an arrogant jerk who promotes shitty stereotypes and acts like a clown. Not everybody worships him like you appear to, battlefields.
    Oh, and he can fight? Good for him! That's great. I didn't say he couldn't, I said that I had seen no evidence that he could. If he's a boxer, cool. That's great. I think that everybody should learn to fight. It doesn't mean that I'm going to jump on the "let's all drool over Fitty Cent like battlefields does" bandwagon.
    You've accused me of being a bigot, but have only revealed yourself to be a total fag. Game, set, and match. Now STFU and go jerk off to 50 Cent like you were previously.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    12/03/2012 11:44am

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Motherfucking wow, son. It's been a while since I seen a ************ get this butt hurt over being called out on the internets. Lol. But let's examine this ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead View Post
    Uh, wasn't being a bigot. I happen not to like 50 Cent. Sue me. I think he's an arrogant jerk who promotes shitty stereotypes and acts like a clown.
    Not everybody worships him like you appear to, battlefields.
    Oh, and he can fight? Good for him! That's great. I didn't say he couldn't, I said that I had seen no evidence that he could. If he's a boxer, cool. That's great. I think that everybody should learn to fight. It doesn't mean that I'm going to jump on the "let's all drool over Fitty Cent like battlefields does" bandwagon.
    You've accused me of being a bigot, but have only revealed yourself to be a total fag. Game, set, and match. Now STFU and go jerk off to 50 Cent like you were previously.
    So you don't like 50? That's cool. Not everybody likes 50. But you're not making any fucking sense. You also assume that Battlefields drools over 50. I see no evidence of him drooling. What I do see drooling however is a rabid motherfucking mutt who can't control his emotions enough to prevent his motherfucking racism from being exposed.

50 had a hard motherfucking life growing up on them mean streets. Nah mean? **** was tough. He out toughed that ****. He sold rocks, because ************ had to hussle. He was an entreprenuer. He's way smarter than you are.

He got a quart of water and sold it in bottles for two bucks, coca cola came and bought it for millions, what the ****?
    Quote Originally Posted by Goju - joe
    being a dick with skill is only marginally better than being a dick without skill.

Posted On:
    12/03/2012 11:51am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did someone say 50 cents? My Jewdar is tingling!!!
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    12/03/2012 4:15pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Writing songs about 'shootin up yo momma's house' and forcing women into prostitution doesn't make you 'quick witted'. Neither does complaining about 'this white man's world' while reinforcing harmful stereotypes about your own ethnicity.
    Writing about how giant magafauna used to roam the plains of North America doesn't make you good at refuting 50 Cent.

Posted On:
    12/03/2012 6:48pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uh, wasn't being a bigot. I happen not to like 50 Cent. Sue me. I think he's an arrogant jerk who promotes shitty stereotypes and acts like a clown. Not everybody worships him like you appear to, battlefields.
    I respect him because of what I know about him, that he is a strategist of both business and war, that some of his music I dig, that I understand that he aims for a target market that demands a certain persona and I also understand that what you call arrogance is confidence, his fearlessness, that has not only helped him survive the literal mean streets, but also succeed in the cut throat world of corporations. If you learnt more about the man, you might respect him too, regardless of your preconceived notions of him acting like "a clown".

You talk **** with no knowledge. You're a fucking ***** bitch internet asshat who thinks his opinion can be spread like the faeces on your bedroom walls.

Oh, and he can fight? Good for him! That's great. I didn't say he couldn't, I said that I had seen no evidence that he could.
    Backtracking *****. Stick by your words, accept they were wrong or don't say them in the first place.

If he's a boxer, cool. That's great. I think that everybody should learn to fight. It doesn't mean that I'm going to jump on the "let's all drool over Fitty Cent like battlefields does" bandwagon.
    Bold is mine, your intelligence is minuscule, continue confirming it if you like, but you're not helping yourself.

You seem to think this is some sort of back and forth tennis match, it's not. I don't play games. I dismantle my opponents.

You've been dismantled, now all I have to do is find somewhere that will accept pieces of a moron.
    GET A RED BELT OR DIE TRYIN'.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    12/03/2012 7:00pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You've accused me of being a bigot, but have only revealed yourself to be a total fag.
    "You've accused me of being a racist, but have only revealed yourself to be a spearchucker."

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/03/2012 7:10pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah man tell that shitty staff MFer what's up. **** battlefields, **** him in his ear hole.

On a serious note.......
    I do not know what's funnier, battlefields sarcastic comment of veiled bigotry or you defending your lack of bigotry with more bigotry.

Posted On:
    12/04/2012 2:37am

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/04/2012 2:45pm

Style: lifting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    something called an incline pec fly (don’t ask)
    Ho ho! Yes, only a roided out gym rat would come up with such a weirdly obscure term as "incline pec fly!"

not delts and pecs and other such things that any kid can have.
    Yep, having delts and pecs and other such things doesn't require any sort of dedication or discipline or self-care.

Gary Cooper in “High Noon” wins Grace Kelly by strength of character, not muscles.
    Didn't he slap the **** out of her in that movie? I may be wrong, all those Westerns tend to run together in my head.

[Humphrey Bogart] had the experience, the confidence, the internal strength that can only come with age.
    Name:  Xe2sS.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  13.0 KB Name:  RICHARD-COHEN.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  16.3 KB

That's what it is... age. Look at the masculinity and power Mr. Cohen exudes. I can't tell the difference between these two images.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2012 4:59am

Style: Jujutsu

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Charles Bronson was 51 in Chatos Land. That is all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chato-fc3b6ldje1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	14126  

Attached Images  
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast