Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/28/2012 2:17am

Style: BJJ/Zumba

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcwagz View Post
    Hey guys.
    My names Marck (both with a c and k) and Im into training to be a real life super dude (I'm spiderman and batman on the side, yo', keeping it real cross DC and Marvel; suck a dick, Disney, ban me from your online forums again).

I already play paintball (& intense team based watersports) with a team of dudes using real life tactics and strategy to practise winning gun fights (because it's all about winning a gun fight, like bullets, last one without paint on them wins!).

And I do martial arts fighting in Karate (martial arts fighting is like real fighting, but where you don't hit each other, because sensei doesn't have insurance in the back of his volvo).

but i got to thinking why not have team mma (that way we can beat up sensei...when we fight him one on one...he cheats by making us be unconscious for sparring and 'grappling defense' I'm not very good at grappling defense, it hurts for days after, is that normal)?

in street fights usually you have more people than just 1 on 1 (I ask this as a question, because I'm not sure of my point at all, can someone clarify what I mean?)?

Maybe add some rules to make it more safe, like no kicking a head of downed opponent, etc and adding a second ref to keep track of the action (cause one ref won't be enough once the hip-blades come in!). And you could have 2 on 2 mma (I was also thinking it'd be cool to have a pissed off lemur chained in the centre of the ring to spice things up...like the streets!).

Is this just because the grappling crowd wouldn't like it (cause I think it's just them that think this is bad because they can't pull guard on two guys at once, but I'm getting pretty good at sparring/grappling with sensei and his friend at our volvo dojo, I don't hurt as much as the first 2 weeks we did it)?

I think grapplers could do good, both could pull guard so that it becomes 2 1 on 1 matches (I drank some bleach here, I'm sorry). so yeah itd still be a legit tactic (totes legit, I'm endorsing this now as the tactic that wins the first Team MMA belt--you have to share it).

and you could have team tactics, like table topping your opponent (or by getting them tied to a motorbike that gets thrown into a volcano...cause if you're not fighting at exotic locations, how can I enjoy it like a game of tekken or alive fight 6?)
    The untold story in bold; FUCKKKKKK, I dislike you so much, these are terrible ideas, "marcwagz"! Reading between the lines...you should get that **** checked out...or just go to a turkish bath house for your multiple opponent fighting...probs more grap-groping than, uh, martial art fighting...but will train you HARD.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/28/2012 10:07am

Style: Goju Ryu Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Miyagi View Post
    The untold story in bold; FUCKKKKKK, I dislike you so much, these are terrible ideas, "marcwagz"! Reading between the lines...you should get that **** checked out...or just go to a turkish bath house for your multiple opponent fighting...probs more grap-groping than, uh, martial art fighting...but will train you HARD.
    uhh.
    how seriosuly you are taking this proves you are rather unintelligent.

if you want something to take home its that I'm better than both spiderman and batman
    Last edited by marcwagz; 11/28/2012 10:13am at .

Posted On:
    11/28/2012 9:31pm

Style: BJJ/Zumba

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcwagz View Post
    uhh.
    how seriosuly you are taking this proves you are rather unintelligent.

if you want something to take home its that I'm better than both spiderman and batman
    Yes, the amount of seriousness someone takes a thing is inversely proportional to their intelligence. Someone write this up and inform the world government!

I don't want to take anything home...it's cold and dark and lonely there...and there's vampiric-time-spiders from beyond the edge of our reasoning...
    Daniel: I don't know if I know enough karate.

Miyagi: Feeling correct.

Daniel: You sure know how to make a guy feel confident.

Miyagi: You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12