Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/26/2012 10:54am

Style: MMA, BJJ, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

members near Boone NC?

It's my first semester at Appalachian State, and I'm looking for any members that might want to get some work in. I'm an amateur fighter and BJJ blue belt. The BJJ club here is solid but its hard to get my standup work in. They don't even have a punching bag on campus anymore. If anyone wants to train hit me up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/18/2012 1:19am

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I live and go to school in Durham But I swing by Boone once or twice every year to visit friends who go to Appalachian state. Do you live there during the holidays as well?

Posted On:
    2/10/2013 3:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fightclubfreak7 View Post
    It's my first semester at Appalachian State, and I'm looking for any members that might want to get some work in. I'm an amateur fighter and BJJ blue belt. The BJJ club here is solid but its hard to get my standup work in. They don't even have a punching bag on campus anymore. If anyone wants to train hit me up.
    Ill be up there this coming semester and I haven't been able to find any info at all about this club. What can you tell me about the instructor? Days of training? Competitions? Any info would be awesome. And I'd totally be cool with meeting up in the fall semester for some standup work.