Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

UFC Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/21/2012 12:38pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     CEO: Alan Belcher MMA Club Style: MMA

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Alan Belcher's Breakdowns from UFC 154: GSP vs Condit & Kampmann vs Hendricks

Here are the breakdowns I did for UFC 154 I promised. sorry I didn't get them up here sooner, but those of you subscribed to my channel/emails got them Monday :wink:

In this video I break down the main event, which was an awesome fight. Both guys displayed great skill:

In this video I breakdown the co-main event, which happened pretty fast. Not a whole lot to breakdown here, but both these guys are warriors:

If you have any questions post them up!

I'm going to try to do this and a "keys to victory" every big fight card, so subscribe and be the first to see it!

Also I just put up a technique breakdown on the POWER GUILLOTINE for MMA. If you want to learn it click here and check it out: http://prommatraining.com/no-arm-pow...th-with-video/

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    11/21/2012 2:48pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, once again people are bashing GSP for being boring or whatever just because he couldn't knock out a guy that's never been knocked out.

What's your take on the ol' GSP hate? Is he REALLY too cautious as a fighter from the perspective of another guy who has been in it and knows what kind of pressure there really is in there?

From out here it seems like he played it pretty aggressive, risking armbars repeatedly in order to land elbows and work to pass. I saw no lay and pray out of that fight and thought it was one of the most exciting fights in a long time. Care to throw your two cents in?

UFC Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/27/2012 1:40pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     CEO: Alan Belcher MMA Club Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought it was a really exciting fight too. I think all the successful fighters are going to catch some haters though.