• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/25/2012 4:40pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    Why is it that people who live in the best places on the planet feel it is necessary to have less kids than they need to replace themselves? And to a greater extent why do they get so butt hurt when people from other places now move there and have to do the essential work society needs? Now I'm not trying to be mean about it but it jut seems selfish and shortsighted to live all high and mighty in a society your forefathers worked their ass off for, and you can't step to the plate and raise some future members of society which are critically needed. Maybe you can shed some light on this for me but I find it hard to feel sorry for people that seem to create their own problems.
    What the **** kind of crack are you on?? I think perhaps a course in reading comprehension would do good for you. Re-read my post you missed the point entirely, in fact I'm not really sure where the fucking hell you're getting that argument from.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/25/2012 5:04pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    What the **** kind of crack are you on?? I think perhaps a course in reading comprehension would do good for you. Re-read my post you missed the point entirely, in fact I'm not really sure where the fucking hell you're getting that argument from.
    I don't know what's funnier, that you can't see how this relates to your post or stealing what many of us have told you.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 11/25/2012 5:09pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/25/2012 9:48pm

Style: Judo/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I admit, I wondered about this myself. The only answer anyone seemed to give was "lack of education". Lack of education doesn't make sense as a reason to have more kids when you already have a starving family. Someone on this thread said something that makes perfect sense. "Women in those countries often don't have a choice." (paraphrased obv.) This gives me more to think about and a completely different way of seeing things. Getting a glimpse into another way of thinking of things is so refreshing!

Posted On:
    11/26/2012 7:31am

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorekara View Post
    I admit, I wondered about this myself. ...
    Two things you should always remember:
    a) something making sense does not mean it is true
    b) correlation does not imply causation

Posted On:
    11/26/2012 10:10am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't know what's funnier, that you can't see how this relates to your post or stealing what many of us have told you.
    His reply only relates to my post the same way an apple relates to an orange.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/26/2012 10:26am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this where I tell you to go back to the Sub Sahara you idiot?

Quote Originally Posted by stupidmotherfucker View Post
    Why is it that people who live in a shithole part of the world where they themselves are starving to death feel it is necessary to have 17 kids well knowing they will probably die from starvation??
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321
    Why is it that people who live in the best places on the planet feel it is necessary to have less kids than they need to replace themselves? And to a greater extent why do they get so butt hurt when people from other places now move there and have to do the essential work society needs?
    Yes, that is sarcasm making fun of your OP dumbass. It is a play on words. Remember, Devil said their average IQ is low, that doesn't mean, as you have just proven, low IQs don't exist in First World countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamdumberthan youknow
    And to a greater extent why should the rest of the world have to bail them out of their own lack of common sense??
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321
    Now I'm not trying to be mean about it but it jut seems selfish and shortsighted to live all high and mighty in a society your forefathers worked their ass off for, and you can't step to the plate and raise some future members of society which are critically needed
    This ties into your complaint about paying to help the out. I'd explain it further, but you OBVIOUSLY need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills yourself.

Nope, I don't agree with the argument he is trying to build.

You are officially the dumbest mother fucker on this board. That includes "rurik" and "itwasn'tme."

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/26/2012 10:49am

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: Savethechildren??

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    "itwasn'tme."
    If you're going to give me an honorable mention for being a dumb ************, you should at least spell my name right.
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/26/2012 10:52am

staff

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
    If you're going to give me an honorable mention for being a dumb ************, you should at least spell my name right.
    I did, it is not my fault you can't spell.

Posted On:
    11/26/2012 1:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    11/26/2012 3:17pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So "in all important ways but not appearance"?
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 LastLast