NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    11/24/2012 4:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Novice Sub Grappler

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    You can quote leftists until the cows come home but it won't make Sub-Saharan Africans any smarter. Their average IQ is scraping the bottom of the global intelligence barrel. Hence - grass huts for houses. It's very simple if you're willing to take an objective look.
    It is true that the average IQ for that region is under 70. Doesn't mean they're stupid, but it does mean that things requiring a specific kind of abstract reasoning are unlikely to arise organically there (or stick). Formal Logic, Jurisprudence and Quantum Mechanics come to mind.

And accountantcy.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/24/2012 7:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    It is true that the average IQ for that region is under 70. Doesn't mean they're stupid, but it does mean that things requiring a specific kind of abstract reasoning are unlikely to arise organically there (or stick). Formal Logic, Jurisprudence and Quantum Mechanics come to mind.

And accountantcy.
    It does mean they're stupid. Nearly retarded, in fact.

Posted On:
    11/24/2012 7:45pm

Style: kenpo, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Savethechildren??

Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post

Why is it that people who live in a shithole part of the world where they themselves are starving to death feel it is necessary to have 17 kids well knowing they will probably die from starvation?? And to a greater extent why should the rest of the world have to bail them out of their own lack of common sense?? Now I'm not trying to be mean about it, but it just seems somewhat retarded to have multiple kids when you yourself can't afford food. So maybe you guys can shed some light on this for me because I find it hard to feel sorry for people that seem to create their own problems.
    Why is it that people who live in the best places on the planet feel it is necessary to have less kids than they need to replace themselves? And to a greater extent why do they get so butt hurt when people from other places now move there and have to do the essential work society needs? Now I'm not trying to be mean about it but it jut seems selfish and shortsighted to live all high and mighty in a society your forefathers worked their ass off for, and you can't step to the plate and raise some future members of society which are critically needed. Maybe you can shed some light on this for me but I find it hard to feel sorry for people that seem to create their own problems.

Posted On:
    11/24/2012 8:18pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 柔道

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post

And accountantcy.
    The data used to get that sub-saharian IQ average is <70 seems to have been seriously manipulated. I have the paper somewhere.

I'll link it if I find it online.

Edit: Bingo

A systematic literature review of the average IQ of sub-Saharan Africans
    Jelte M. Wicherts , Conor V. Dolan, Han L.J. van der Maas
    Department of Psychology, Psychological Methods, University of Amsterdam, Roetersstraat 15, 1018 WB Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Abstract: On the basis of several reviews of the literature, Lynn [Lynn, R., (2006). Race differences in intelligence: An evolutionary analysis. Augusta, GA: Washington Summit Publishers.] and Lynn and Vanhanen [Lynn, R., & Vanhanen, T., (2006). IQ and global inequality. Augusta, GA: Washington Summit Publishers.] concluded that the average IQ of the Black population of subSaharan Africa lies below 70. In this paper, the authors systematically review published empirical data on the performance of Africans on the following IQ tests: Draw-A-Man (DAM) test, Kaufman-Assessment Battery for Children (K-ABC), the Wechsler scales (WAIS & WISC), and several other IQ tests (but not the Raven's tests). Inclusion and exclusion criteria are explicitly discussed. Results show that average IQ of Africans on these tests is approximately 82 when compared to UK norms. We provide estimates of the average IQ per country and estimates on the basis of alternative inclusion criteria. Our estimate of average IQ converges with the finding that national IQs of sub-Saharan African countries as predicted from several international studies of student achievement are around 82. It is suggested that this estimate should be considered in light of the Flynn Effect. It is concluded that more psychometric studies are needed to address the issue of measurement bias of western IQ tests for Africans

Full text: http://wicherts.socsci.uva.nl/wicherts2010IQAFR.pdf
    Last edited by DCS; 11/24/2012 8:28pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2012 9:40pm

Style: Taijiquan, Karate

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You can quote leftists until the cows come home but it won't make Sub-Saharan Africans any smarter. Their average IQ is scraping the bottom of the global intelligence barrel. Hence - grass huts for houses. It's very simple if you're willing to take an objective look.
    There's always a way to dehumanise people if you try hard enough. This vogue for blaming all of the problems of the world on those with the least power to instigate change is disgusting.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/24/2012 9:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    The data used to get that sub-saharian IQ average is <70 seems to have been seriously manipulated. I have the paper somewhere.

I'll link it if I find it online.

Edit: Bingo

A systematic literature review of the average IQ of sub-Saharan Africans
    Jelte M. Wicherts , Conor V. Dolan, Han L.J. van der Maas
    Department of Psychology, Psychological Methods, University of Amsterdam, Roetersstraat 15, 1018 WB Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Abstract: On the basis of several reviews of the literature, Lynn [Lynn, R., (2006). Race differences in intelligence: An evolutionary analysis. Augusta, GA: Washington Summit Publishers.] and Lynn and Vanhanen [Lynn, R., & Vanhanen, T., (2006). IQ and global inequality. Augusta, GA: Washington Summit Publishers.] concluded that the average IQ of the Black population of subSaharan Africa lies below 70. In this paper, the authors systematically review published empirical data on the performance of Africans on the following IQ tests: Draw-A-Man (DAM) test, Kaufman-Assessment Battery for Children (K-ABC), the Wechsler scales (WAIS & WISC), and several other IQ tests (but not the Raven's tests). Inclusion and exclusion criteria are explicitly discussed. Results show that average IQ of Africans on these tests is approximately 82 when compared to UK norms. We provide estimates of the average IQ per country and estimates on the basis of alternative inclusion criteria. Our estimate of average IQ converges with the finding that national IQs of sub-Saharan African countries as predicted from several international studies of student achievement are around 82. It is suggested that this estimate should be considered in light of the Flynn Effect. It is concluded that more psychometric studies are needed to address the issue of measurement bias of western IQ tests for Africans

Full text: http://wicherts.socsci.uva.nl/wicherts2010IQAFR.pdf
    What difference does it make? So, give them the benefit of the doubt and say it's 80. Do you know how fucking dumb you are if you have an IQ of 80? Hint - reallymotherfuckingdumb.

Anyway, do we really need the tests to figure this **** out? Grass huts - stupid is as stupid does.

Posted On:
    11/24/2012 10:02pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezmond View Post
    There's always a way to dehumanise people if you try hard enough. This vogue for blaming all of the problems of the world on those with the least power to instigate change is disgusting.
    I don't make the truth. I just speak it. You would love to believe I'm just sitting here looking for any opportunity to dehumanize people who are different than me. Because it would make you feel warm and comfortable to believe that. Sorry, it won't be that easy for you.

In reality, I'm as objective as anyone you'll find on this board. I acknowledge my biased views. I'm also smart enough to not be blinded by them. I don't say Sub-Saharan Africans are dumb because I want to dehumanize them. I say it because the honest to God truth is that they're fucking dumb. I'm not going to pretend it isn't so just because it may hurt somebody's feelings. **** that.

And please point to a post in this thread where I blamed all the problems of the world on those with the least power to instigate change. I believe I just said I'm not interested in saving those people. But instead of arguing my actual point you chose to go off on a tangent and give a soapbox speech that allowed you to use the word vogue and feel super smart and righteous.

**** off.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2012 10:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** you too.

Posted On:
    11/24/2012 10:19pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezmond View Post
    **** you too.
    Oh no! I shan't be fucked. **** you. Double dog **** you.

I do not like sex in the butt.
    I do not like it in a hut.
    I will not take it soft or hard.
    I will not take it from a tard.
    I will not do it in the hiney.
    I will not do it with a fag from Chiny.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2012 10:28pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh no! I shan't be fucked. **** you. Double dog **** you.

I do not like sex in the butt.
    I do not like it in a hut.
    I will not take it soft or hard.
    I will not take it from a tard.
    I will not do it in the hiney.
    I will not do it with a fag from Chiny.
    I think you protest too much. You want it in the bunghole.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast