225124 Bullies, 4010 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 101
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. legomepanda is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Illinois. Yay.
    Posts
    434

    Posted On:
    11/20/2012 3:04pm


     Style: grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    You actually are somewhat right about it, lack of education is a huge contributing factor to poverty. Now if the charity organizations would concentrate more on building real schools and less on passing out bibles, I might be more inclined to gve.
    Now the master plan is to get poor people in school? Why don't we just eat them, like the Irish. I read that somewhere, they did that.
  2. Bneterasedmynam is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,118

    Posted On:
    11/20/2012 3:28pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Not lack of education. Lack of intelligence. Lack of education is just another symptom of being dumb.

    People always reference education when they make excuses why a shithole country is a shithole. As if people are supposed to bring them education. No. That's not how it works. Education comes from people gaining knowledge, passing it on to future generations and coming up with a method of organizing that transfer of knowledge.

    Countries that lack education got that way because the people lack the intelligence to gain and share knowledge. Not because outsiders failed to miracle them some education.
    Societies gain knowledge from the sharing of ideas with other cultures, even the rise of western society can attribute it's growth to sharing knowledge with outsiders. Through education people can gain self sustainability.
  3. Bneterasedmynam is online now

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    illinois
    Posts
    2,118

    Posted On:
    11/20/2012 3:31pm


     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by legomepanda View Post
    Now the master plan is to get poor people in school? Why don't we just eat them, like the Irish. I read that somewhere, they did that.
    Are you sure McDonalds isn't already doing that??
  4. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,694

    Posted On:
    11/20/2012 3:35pm

    supporting member
     

    -1
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bneterasedmynam View Post
    Societies gain knowledge from the sharing of ideas with other cultures, even the rise of western society can attribute it's growth to sharing knowledge with outsiders. Through education people can gain self sustainability.
    Sure, but when different cultures meet you would expect the information sharing to be a two way street. It hasn't been, though. Third world countries aren't all isolated. They've been introduced to other cultures. They've failed to learn from them. Those outsiders they've met have managed to learn from their experiences with the third worlders, even though the third worlders had almost nothing to offer.

    This is because dumb people are dumb. It's the reason they don't have education in the first place. It's the reason they can't sustain an educational system even when it's handed to them on a silver platter. It's the reason they've been dominated by more intelligent societies throughout history. You can't polish a turd.
  5. doofaloofa is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    1,575

    Posted On:
    11/21/2012 1:39pm


     Style: mma

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by legomepanda View Post
    Now the master plan is to get poor people in school? Why don't we just eat them, like the Irish. I read that somewhere, they did that.
    So how do the Irish eat poor people smart guy?
  6. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,555

    Posted On:
    11/21/2012 2:48pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by doofaloofa View Post
    So how do the Irish eat poor people smart guy?
    stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled.
  7. doofaloofa is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Wesht Cark
    Posts
    1,575

    Posted On:
    11/23/2012 2:50am


     Style: mma

    2
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Poor people are too stringy

    A big fat lazy person is more tender and jucier
  8. legomepanda is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Illinois. Yay.
    Posts
    434

    Posted On:
    11/24/2012 1:03am


     Style: grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    stewed, roasted, baked, or boiled.
    Yes, I believe that is exactly correct. And I don't think it's such an excessive idea. sounds delicious.
  9. Bezmond is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Tianjin, China
    Posts
    399

    Posted On:
    11/24/2012 5:28am


     Style: Taijiquan, Karate

    3
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "If wealth was the inevitable result of hard work and enterprise, every woman in Africa would be a millionaire. The claims that the ultra-rich 1% make for themselves – that they are possessed of unique intelligence or creativity or drive – are examples of the self-attribution fallacy. This means crediting yourself with outcomes for which you weren’t responsible. Many of those who are rich today got there because they were able to capture certain jobs. This capture owes less to talent and intelligence than to a combination of the ruthless exploitation of others and accidents of birth, as such jobs are taken disproportionately by people born in certain places and into certain classes."

    http://www.monbiot.com/2011/11/07/th...ution-fallacy/
  10. Devil is online now
    Devil's Avatar

    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,694

    Posted On:
    11/24/2012 2:31pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezmond View Post
    "If wealth was the inevitable result of hard work and enterprise, every woman in Africa would be a millionaire. The claims that the ultra-rich 1% make for themselves – that they are possessed of unique intelligence or creativity or drive – are examples of the self-attribution fallacy. This means crediting yourself with outcomes for which you weren’t responsible. Many of those who are rich today got there because they were able to capture certain jobs. This capture owes less to talent and intelligence than to a combination of the ruthless exploitation of others and accidents of birth, as such jobs are taken disproportionately by people born in certain places and into certain classes."

    http://www.monbiot.com/2011/11/07/th...ution-fallacy/

    You can quote leftists until the cows come home but it won't make Sub-Saharan Africans any smarter. Their average IQ is scraping the bottom of the global intelligence barrel. Hence - grass huts for houses. It's very simple if you're willing to take an objective look.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.