Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice they did look tired.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeFan View Post
    Yea, there are a few Bullshido members on that clip. Both did a great job considering how tired they were.

I was surprised not to see more trip/throw attempts. I thought you guys had a larger emphasis on those. Even looked like there was one straight drag down guard pull. Do I just have the wrong impression of the emphasis or is the early curriculum not as throw heavy or was that just this particular groups propensity?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    I was surprised not to see more trip/throw attempts. I thought you guys had a larger emphasis on those. Even looked like there was one straight drag down guard pull. Do I just have the wrong impression of the emphasis or is the early curriculum not as throw heavy or was that just this particular groups propensity?
    I think this group just didn't want to do throws. They were yellow (high blue) belts coming in fresh and the two guys just got done with a nearly two hour work out. We've had test where guys were being slammed left and right.

*edit: I just remembered there was a bet on who could pull of the best two foot circle throw.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I saw a good makikomi counter attempt by the larger guy...

Which throws do you teach them to counter with a makikomi technique? A coach of mine advised me to work on that.

Page 2 of 2 First 12