Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 9:29pm

Join us... or die
     Style: 血鷲

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DCS View Post
    Maybe in USA, but not in other countries. I've seen peruvian neo-nancyes who are clearly native americans and don't forget about Greece and some eastern Europe countries, where this movement is large.
    At least nazis are consistent in this regard. Unless I'm mistaken, the original edition--Happy Adolf's inner circle--had a number of members who weren't exactly physiological models of 'aryan perfection'. Personal note: back in my Odinist days, the vast majority of neos that I ran into weren't, either. Bit weird, that.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 9:57pm

supporting member
     Style: being less stupid

Hell yeah! Hell no!

Re: GSP and his "Rising Sun" Gi

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1353725789766.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	14068

What symbol is that to left and how is it similar to a swastika?
    Start a training log!

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    i really think that those who can't get their head around the bowing thing (because their angry sky daddy will punish them) don't deserve judo. life is full of choices, and if your bronze age superstitions are holding you back, so be it.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 10:12pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hitler was an odd little fellow; actually a sad person. A very motivational speaker but at least by appearance, the antithesis of all he hoped for in a race. His Parkinson's Disease, addictions to dexedrine, pervatin, caffeine, cocaine, prozymen, ultraseptyl and who knows what else were the physical things. His mental problems, although undiagnosed, were evident; the schizophrenic, paranoid, delusional little bastard was his own worst enemy.

Posted On:
    11/24/2012 5:57am

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aw c'mon.

How could a li'l guy who thinks, "I can take on Stalin and Russian winter and not get my ass handed to me," possibly be delusional?

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    11/24/2012 8:12am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Normand View Post
    Aw c'mon.

How could a li'l guy who thinks, "I can take on Stalin and Russian winter and not get my ass handed to me," possibly be delusional?
    Maybe I was being a bit rough on the little fellow. He could much more easily contend with Stalin than, Mother Nature LOL. Delusional people tend to drink their own Kool-Aid, this is why he was so motivational.

Posted On:
    11/24/2012 11:28am

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DopplePosten.

Posted On:
    11/24/2012 11:28am

Join us... or die

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    Maybe I was being a bit rough on the little fellow. He could much more easily contend with Stalin than, Mother Nature LOL. Delusional people tend to drink their own Kool-Aid, this is why he was so motivational.
    Without Russian winter, it would have been nothing more than a movember-worthy battle-o'-the-'staches. If size counts, Stalin's walrustache for the win.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/24/2012 1:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hitler loved dogs..I don't think Stalin was ever photographed with a dog, nor did he profess to any affection towards them.
    This makes Hitler a better person.
    Because they say that anyone who loves dogs can't be all bad.

On a serious note, one of the myths surrounding Stalin and the grip of terror he held over the people in the government he presided over that has always stuck with me is the story about the discovery of his corpse.
    As students of history know, Joseph Stalin eliminated pretty much everyone he deemed to be even the slightest threat to his authority, often murdering scores of innocent people who he believed were involved in plots against him. His paranoia reached epic proportions towards the end of his life, his purges knew no limits, no one was safe, and those of his inner circle were by far the most vulnerable to his treachery.
    The culture of fear he perpetuated was so great that when his corpse was discovered in 1953, his aides and advisors were so terrified of him that they actually whispered over his corpse for fear that the whole thing was a ruse being perpetrated to further confirm or deny his deluded suspicions and paranoia about those around him. They were scared that it was some sort of plot , perhaps so he could listen to what was being said about him and by whom. No one would even touch his body other than to check for vital signs for close to an hour.
    Despite his horrific behavior and the absolute barbarity of his policies which resulted in the deaths of millions of his own people. Even decades later in the Politburo, one could often hear voices of dissent with the current government calling for ' the next Stalin '.
    I have always found this rather eerie.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2012 2:02pm

Style: judo, boxing -noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yup, they'd need the next Lenin. Or Trotsky. Now I just need a gi with swastica and red star and my collection would be perfect, since Tojo already sent his collection out.
    Man Russia is a country with such unlimited potential, but somehow they always get the one of the biggest scum to rule them all and than it's just wodka time for the rest.
    Last edited by Stickybomb; 11/24/2012 2:07pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/24/2012 2:16pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The shame about this whole thread is that in any OP's opinion you'd have to agree with them or they will probably deem you racist.
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91516171819 20212223 ... LastLast