Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 12:42pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I personally walk away from fights. Like knowing martial arts and knowing the damage that you can do to other people, I feel its my responsibility to only use my knowledge to defend myself or my family/friends in a life threatening situation.

Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 12:57pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPupi View Post
    I personally walk away from fights. Like knowing martial arts and knowing the damage that you can do to other people, I feel its my responsibility to only use my knowledge to defend myself or my family/friends in a life threatening situation.
    In most contexts that's the right answer. This however, isn't one of them.

You don't walk into a guy's gym and challenge one of the instructors, unless you've got a rational basis for thinking you can beat him.

Administrator

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 2:23pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpie McGee View Post
    So did they hook him up with that nice pair of Thai boxing shorts or did he just happen to own them?
    I don't know what gyms you've visited, trained in or are around, but I've seen many that have extras and even sell them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 3:08pm

Style: judo, boxing -noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's awesome how most people at the start of dabbling into the arts think how you should be all like knightly and sh... and act in order to be a peaceful old man with bald head and long grey beard who defeats the party of raiders simply with unconditional love...

Yeah... Than you discover that knights have been a brutal bunch who enjoyed killing peasants for no reason whatsoever and to keep them afraid. And that most of those bald headed peace loving fancy kimono wearing blokes are almost all big fakes who do it for many and getting into the panties of their women minions.

People are people and some times some trash deserves a proper trashing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2012 3:09pm

Style: judo, boxing -noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's awesome how most people at the start of dabbling into the arts think how you should be all like knightly and sh... and act in order to be a peaceful old man with bald head and long grey beard who defeats the party of raiders simply with unconditional love...

Yeah... Than you discover that knights have been a brutal bunch who enjoyed killing peasants for no reason whatsoever and to keep them afraid. And that most of those bald headed peace loving fancy kimono wearing blokes are almost all big fakes who do it for many and getting into the panties of their women minions.

People are people and some times some trash deserves a proper trashing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/22/2012 4:52pm

Style: Wing Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am sure the guy deserved it, but as soon as he was slumped against the ropes, no longer even trying to defend himself, the instructor should have backed off in my opinion. The point had already been made, that last kick was unnecessary.

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

Posted On:
    11/22/2012 10:40pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If that challenger got lucky and somehow ended up scoring a lucky knockdown/ko, I bet he would've been ready to brag to his drinking buddies and any woman out there that he fucked up a Muay Thai instructor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience PointsThree Friends

Posted On:
    11/22/2012 11:18pm

Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    in a lot of the fights ive seen they will hammer the piss out of the other guy until they are literally lying on the floor. refs over there are pretty slow.
    There is a pretty big tradition of westerners going over there and trying this thai thing out. Not suprised some of them get flogged.

we have a guy at out gym who regularly get beaten up by the coaches because he just basicly can't contol his mouth.

I spoke to him about it once and he said it was a small price to pay.
    Last edited by gregaquaman; 11/22/2012 11:25pm at .
    Whitsunday Martial Arts Airlie Beach North Queensland.
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/WhitsundayMartialArts

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/22/2012 11:32pm

Style: Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't know what gyms you've visited, trained in or are around, but I've seen many that have extras and even sell them.
    My gym sells them too, but they don't loan a pair to every dick head who walks in. Makes we wonder if it went something like, "Yo, Imma beat yo' skinny punk ass, but only after I purchase one of your fine selections of silky shorts."

Registered Member

Achievements:
    31 days registered

Posted On:
    11/23/2012 1:50am

Style: Jeet Kune Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickybomb View Post
    Place your bets and wait for the orgasm...
    Oh man! I forgot to have a tissue nearby. What a mess!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast